• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Thoughts [BbS Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The order did originate from Xemnas, and went through Saix. However, Saix wants it for his own purpose.
Finding the Chamber of Waking as well as eliminating the traitors in CO could both be used to serve Saix and Axel's "plans."

Interestingly, Nomura stated that Xemnas probably knew that Saix wanted to betray him in the end. However, he never really had the chance, as Saix suggests in one of his secret reports, because circumstances prevented him from doing so.

why would the chamber be important to Saix? does he know (or does anyone know) for sure that "the other friend" is asleep in there?

and, aqua is the only one who can unlock the chamber, right?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That is a thing we don't know, as it wasn't elaborated upon what Saix's and Axel's "plans" were and why the chamber would be important for them.
As far as we know, the only "thing" the chamber contains is the sleeping comatose body of Ventus which also still houses his soul.

If one knows about what the chamber contains (remember in the chamber of repose there's only Aqua's armor) it's most likely Xigbar, although the KH2 FM cutscene remains vague with Xigbar only stating to Zexion: "maybe that's...where the other "friend" is" or something similar around those lines.

Aqua is the only one who can solve the riddles to reveal the chamber, yes. We don't know if it is even locked.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
if aqua comes back, and they find out only she can open it, wouldnt she be reluctant to open it?

if the enemies forced her to open it, she wouldnt beccause she doesnt know what they would do to ven.

if she returns, she wouldnt open it because shes not aware of the whereabouts of his heart and/or how to restore him.

i also don't get the chamber of repose, the chamber of sleep and the chamber of waking.. which one is which?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The CoR and the CoS are the same thing. Ven's sleeping in the CoW and Xemnas made the CoR.

yeah i thought two were the same thing i just didnt knnow which one was which.. thanks.

but it's said that with the CoS comes the CoW (or vice versa)

how can it come with it if xemnas created one of them after one was already in existance?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Organization XIII isn't around anymore, they won't find out Aqua can open it. (If they didn't do that already during the last third of Days or behind the scenes during KH 2, lol).

The question is if Aqua would be needed to be personally present or not. If i.e. Xemnas could just extract her memories about how to reach the chamber and she isn't needed to be personally present one could reach it even without her, altough this is a real slim possibility.
But there are also other options:
Remember KH2 with Xemnas's speech to Mickey, Riku and Sora about how he didn't have a choice? He's an excellent actor and when he has some of Terra's memories it would not be difficult for him to act like "Terra" and fool Aqua.
She doesn't know what a nobody is so she could not detect that Xemnas has no emotions and is only acting.

I'm not even sure if Aqua knows that Ven's heart left its body. In her ending Yen Sid just says Ven's heart is sleeping and "hanging between light and dark". Due to the horrible injury Yen Sid says he cannot sense Ven's heart, it is almost as if it had left. He doesn't say outright that it has left...point in case Ven summoning his keyblade to open a door to light when carried by Aqua. If a person is not a nobody of a keyblade wielder the person needs a heart to summon a keyblade.

I would be pretty sure that after 11 years trapped in the RoD Aqua would want to check on Ven.

The chamber of repose and the chamber of sleep are one and the same, it is a special chamber constructed by Xemnas and the five apprentices in the secret laboratory beneath Ansem's castle in Radiant Garden.
It has the same layout as the chamber of waking located in Castle Oblivion which is the place where Ven sleeps.
The chamber of repose houses Aqua's keyblade and armor and Xemnas uses it to regain memories of his past and seemingly other, yet not revealed purposes.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
thats something to think about, xehanort pretending to be terra. sounds like something that would happen.

and in BbS eraqus' voice says that only aqua can solve the mysteries of it, so im assuming she has to be physically there unless she knows how to do it and someone accesses her thoughts and finds out how.

either only she can or only she knows how.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's another possibility, yes. The art with Kingdom Hearts is to take into consideration several possible scenarios and theories. Just because one theory sounds the most logical or another one apparently is impossible because certain parts don't go together because of elements or facts we don't know yet doesn't mean they can't happen.
Only if there is evidence provided either by the games themselves or an Nomura-interview that make a theory completely unrealistic like i.e. the creation of a heartless always creating a nobody, which is confirmed to be false because nobodies get born only in rare cases it can be "safely" ignored.
As there are also different ways to interpret things stuff can get a bit more complicated, and of course people pick their favorite theories they want to see come true. By keeping in mind the other ones however the disappointment won't be so big if your favorite (or seemingly most logical) theory does not come true.

That only she knows how is a given, as Eraqus really said that. The question is can that knowledge be used by others if Aqua shares it (willingly or not) without needing Aqua present or not.
I tend more to the variant that Aqua is required to be personally around as even when another person might know where the chamber is he/she still won't find it because without Aqua's actual guidance the person would still get "lost in Oblivion".

Seasalt Lover

Well, for me, it's something like this:

I think the game starts off with Sora, Riku, and Kairi making a promise to each other, and then Sora and Riku leaves, leaving Kairi alone in the Destiny Island, then the game opening cutscene starts.

Next, we have to choose to play as either Sora(Dream), Riku(Drop), or Kairi(Distance), each with different worlds and stories (Much like BBS)

billyzanesucks

I think the game starts off with Sora, Riku, and Kairi making a promise to each other, and then Sora and Riku leaves, leaving Kairi alone in the Destiny Island, then the game opening cutscene starts.

Next, we have to choose to play as either Sora(Dream), Riku(Drop), or Kairi(Distance), each with different worlds and stories (Much like BBS)
Sora and Riku were confirmed as playable characters, but not Kairi. Sora and Riku will each have his own scenario, but you don't choose. Instead, you alternate between the two. The switches are entirely random, though. And no, I'm pretty sure they don't each represent a word. The name's not random; it refers to "the distance you fall into your dreams."

Edit: In BBS they didn't go to different worlds, nor will they in 3D. They just go there at different times.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
@sephiroth

i agree, i think castle oblivion is a mystery inside itself; how it took the shape and essence it has after transformation, the memory concept, and the amount of floors and rooms it has...

its already been said that sora and riku would be switched by surprise as the playable character (presumably determined by the drop gauge)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Indeed. It's original purpose is to let no one take over the world as the Land of Departure (it's original state) lies exactly in the middle between light and darkness, but Aqua extended that purpose in order to protect Ventus.

---

Kairi would also make no sense yet as while she is a chosen wielder by an accidentally inheritance ceremony no keyblade has chosen her yet.
She's a potential wielder without a keyblade, not to mention she has close to no battle experience so sending her into the open field already would not be a wise idea.

Absolute

I was thinking: sure, they need to have Aqua for someone to solve the mystery and get into the room (or just to find it), but what if someone was trying to get OUT?

We see Ven disappear in the secret ending of BBSFM, which could mean alot of things but let's assume it means that he is gone and leaves the room somehow during the events in BBS2. If he is gone, then how? The quickest answer would be that someone solved the room and was able to open it up and take him out. The other possibility is that he left on his own. But how if his heart is in Sora and in a coma. I was thinking that somehow Vanitas could be involved, stayed in Ven's body while Ven's heart left to go to Sora and then after some time and healing, he is able to take control of Ven's body and use it as his own. Its a possible way in getting Vanitas back into the game.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was thinking: sure, they need to have Aqua for someone to solve the mystery and get into the room (or just to find it), but what if someone was trying to get OUT?

We see Ven disappear in the secret ending of BBSFM, which could mean alot of things but let's assume it means that he is gone and leaves the room somehow during the events in BBS2. If he is gone, then how? The quickest answer would be that someone solved the room and was able to open it up and take him out. The other possibility is that he left on his own. But how if his heart is in Sora and in a coma. I was thinking that somehow Vanitas could be involved, stayed in Ven's body while Ven's heart left to go to Sora and then after some time and healing, he is able to take control of Ven's body and use it as his own. Its a possible way in getting Vanitas back into the game.

i was also wondering as to why he disappeared from the chair in the secret ending. it should mean that either he is currently gone or will be gone, but im assuming that it means he will be gone. i dont know how someone would survive being trapped in there that whole time, or who they would be.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
I just can't help but think that if Yen Sid is right about "not a single one" of Xehanort returning, then we have to fight Xemnas, Xehanort's Heartless, Apprentice Xehanort, and Master Xehanort in the same game. Probably not, since surely they aren't going to rehash it to death like that...

jerbear772

this is my thoughts on the story

Sora and Riku are going to be sent to master yens tower and he will tell them about the missing people aka terra ven and aqua and they will be sent to find at least one of them and another part of the story or while they search for one of the three Sora figures out he has ven in him and while everthing is going Master Yen is testing them for the MOM exam which makes them look young again

Qiesamuel

No matter what theories Nomura has for this game, i don't want Notre Dame to become only a data world in this game. It's just feel stupid for me. I want to see a real Quasimodo, Esmeralda, and Frollo, not the data version of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back