• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
^When asked if there will be a KH3 Nomura's answers sound like he is saying a long version of 'No'. So, no KH3 just more side stories. BBS is as much of a major game to KH as Chains of Olympus is to God of War.
the first part is just not worth arguing and the second part... acctually just forgett it your absolutely right *ironi*

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
^When asked if there will be a KH3 Nomura's answers sound like he is saying a long version of 'No'. So, no KH3 just more side stories. BBS is as much of a major game to KH as Chains of Olympus is to God of War.

Hmm. . . not from what I've read. This one interview (a few actually) he said that he'll work on KH3 after these two side games, yet you did post this like months ago so nevermind. haha

Last edited:

leonidus

There are two things I will say about this game:

1. I have a feeling that this game will be told and presented in a way not yet seen in the series. And that it will be done in episodes from BBS to Re:Coded, so not a continual story.

2. I have nothing against expanding a series, but why must it branch into every goddamn console?! I mean, you have this huge, huge story that is worth exploring if you are patient, but people that only played the main series (1 and 2) will have zero knowledge of it going into KH3 because not everyone is rich as hell and not everyone is a hardcore gamer. Now, if you need to know every single bit of the entire story to get KH3, I can see this failing already.

Mister E

Honestly not sure what to think of KH3D. Considering it takes place after Coded, it should at least be interesting, especially in regards to Coded's ending. Presumably Sora and Riku are digital versions of themselves, if they will indeed be in their KH1 forms, but what that entails I really have no idea. Alternating gameplay sounds fun though.

I'll end up buying it, no doubt, because I'm definitely buying a 3DS. I'm a sucker like that.

teardrop

I'm still a little shaky on this entry. It sounds all fine and dandy, but it's another KH game that I'll have to buy a new system for if I want to play it. I think it's pretty neat that 3D's a follow-up to Coded though. The alternating gameplay should be rather enjoyable, too. I don't know, it's still a little early to tell what I honestly think.

k99y77

Awards
I'm still a little shaky on this entry. It sounds all fine and dandy, but it's another KH game that I'll have to buy a new system for if I want to play it. I think it's pretty neat that 3D's a follow-up to Coded though. The alternating gameplay should be rather enjoyable, too. I don't know, it's still a little early to tell what I honestly think.
believe me a 3DS is worth getting :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, Kingdom Hearts keeps suckering me into buying/obtaining new consoles. Good job Nomura, making a game series that I'll continue to go broke over!
But I'm very interested in how confusing this new game sounds like it's going to be. I really don't want time travel in this series though.. but we will see with time.

Z

Zulkir

Theme is "Trust" eh? If Sora and Riku don't trust each other 100% by now, that's one strong rewind button on their character development.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Theme is "Trust" eh? If Sora and Riku don't trust each other 100% by now, that's one strong rewind button on their character development.

Maybe someone, like Malificent, will force Riku and Sora to not trust each other again, or try to at least (Kinda like what Xemnas was telling Sora and Riku during the boss battle where you have to sky dive to the dragon, the one where you have to knock the buildings into the dragons shield. Xemnas asks both Riku and Sora if they can trust one another and a whole bunch of other stuff. That could have been a easter egg to 3d.)

And a little side thing: Wiki stated that 3d will be about coded, bbs, and days.

Birthday Thunder

The fact that new worlds will be present erases any thoughts of this being a remake, look-back, or interquel between KH1, COM, and 2. If it took place between KH1 and KHCOM, then they would have to explain why those new worlds sora and riku entered never appeared in Castle Oblivion. It also can't be a sequel to Coded because data sora's story is OVER. In my opinion, 3D is going to take place after 2 and lead right into 3. I know, "but why aren't sora and riku older looking?" I think that's because they were trying to fool fans and generate discussion of the mystery of this game. Nomura even said so himself in an interview about this game. "Dont be fooled" Looks to me like everyone is being fooled.

TheScaryRiddle

I feel like it's a data sora and data riku, put into a new scenario. And I feel it has something to do with Riku fighting the darkness. Like... seeing if he would fall into it again even in a completely new situation? I don't know. I just feel like it shows some struggle of Riku against the darkness.

Birthday Thunder

If this is more of that data filler crap, I'm just not going to buy it. I mean, they can only reuse the KH1 worlds too many times before they start to lose the fanbase. Why make a sequel to coded? It wouldn't make sense....at all. "We're gonna hold off making real KH games to have a sequel to coded!!!" Oh brother that game wasn't even good.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
They haven't used Traverse Town since Com, I would be happy to have that back instead of Twilight Town. And this is probably a sequel to coded, becuase the Data Riku in Coded looked like Riku's kh1 form (meaning the face and hair). So it's possible at some point in 3d Data Riku takes of his coat and reveals his kh1 look after meeting up with Data Sora, who both go into the real Sora's mind to find the missing data that ATW planted in the real Sora.

ActingDude17

If this is more of that data filler crap, I'm just not going to buy it. I mean, they can only reuse the KH1 worlds too many times before they start to lose the fanbase. Why make a sequel to coded? It wouldn't make sense....at all. "We're gonna hold off making real KH games to have a sequel to coded!!!" Oh brother that game wasn't even good.

Why wasn't coded good? Why not make a sequel to it? 3D has the potential to be great.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If this is more of that data filler crap, I'm just not going to buy it. I mean, they can only reuse the KH1 worlds too many times before they start to lose the fanbase. Why make a sequel to coded? It wouldn't make sense....at all.

Why complain when the game was just announced 3 months ago and we have barely any information on it?

"We're gonna hold off making real KH games to have a sequel to coded!!!"

It's called "different development teams."

Oh brother that game wasn't even good.

Say that again after you actually played it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Really? I would think that Riku's incursion into the darkness would at least leave some doubts in Sora's mind that a manipulative villain would be able to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back