• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

For me to praise this, it's going to have to be a real knockout of a game otherwise this just the same old side game s*** like 358 Days and Re-Coded.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For me to praise this, it's going to have to be a real knockout of a game otherwise this just the same old side game s*** like 358 Days and Re-Coded.

*coughtherearenosidegamesinkingdomheartscough*

Hmmm...3DS. It's as powerful as a Gamecube...and possibly rivals the Wii's graphics. Popular series are slated for the system, KH3D is possibly a system launch game, and the memory card they will be using for this system has more space than the PSP UMD disks do.

I'm pretty sure this game will exceed your expectations.

Tatsu

^It's still a handheld which means this KH game is indeed a side game and will there for be incomplete and feel as anticlimactic as 358 Days and Re Coded.

At this point I would just prefer if they release a special wii version of KH Final Mix and KH2 Final Mix. Because obviously there is no KH3 and never will be.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^It's still a handheld which means this KH game is indeed a side game and will there for be incomplete and feel as anticlimactic as 358 Days and Re Coded.

At this point I would just prefer if they release a special wii version of KH Final Mix and KH2 Final Mix. Because obviously there is no KH3 and never will be.

Nomura doesn't like Wii Motion. Please don't troll with stupid things like that.

So you are saying Birth By Sleep, a very important game to Kingdom Hearts considering without it everything that happens in the next few games will make no sense, is a side game because it is on the PSP? Or that CoM is a side game because it was on the GBA despite being important to KH2?

And considering the next numbered game in KH won't be coming out for years and we'll be getting "side games" for the next three or so years, these games are going to be very important to the series.

Days and coded are just as important, serving to connect the past to the present.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The fact that it is a handheld matter not considering the 3DS has more meory than the PSP and has graphical powers surpassing the PS2. As for your anti-climatic talk since you don't know a thing about the plot you should probably not jump to conclusions.

*sigh* and your bases for this is what?

Tatsu

^When asked if there will be a KH3 Nomura's answers sound like he is saying a long version of 'No'. So, no KH3 just more side stories. BBS is as much of a major game to KH as Chains of Olympus is to God of War.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
^When asked if there will be a KH3 Nomura's answers sound like he is saying a long version of 'No'. So, no KH3 just more side stories. BBS is as much of a major game to KH as Chains of Olympus is to God of War.
If this is your rebuttal then you should probably just log off.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Worst argument ever.

Troll something better if you want a real response back.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No, his answers sound like 'the team I want to do it is busy right now but I am directing other teams in making side games that will set up KH3!'

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's just you. I'm sure the rest of us can tell that he's basically saying the team he wants to make KH3 is busy but there are other teams making other games to keep us interested while we wait.

KeybladeBandit

I don't get it Sora forgave Riku how is that one dimensional.

I'm not dissing the games at all, sorry I think I came off completely the wrong way. Sora isn't one dimensional. I just am excited to see if KH3D will add layers to his and Riku's character and their friendship and make them more dynamic. Y'know? It'd be pretty cool.

Tatsu

It's just you. I'm sure the rest of us can tell that he's basically saying the team he wants to make KH3 is busy but there are other teams making other games to keep us interested while we wait.

I have yet to see him use KH3 in any of his sentences. The series ended in KH2. That was the end. The series belongs to Data Sora and his data friends now.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I have yet to see him use KH3 in any of his sentences.
He's used it many times since then. Most recently he used it by saying that the team he wants to work on KH3 with is busy with Versus, hence why they can't start KH3.

αsiя

space coke
I have yet to see him use KH3 in any of his sentences. The series ended in KH2. That was the end. The series belongs to Data Sora and his data friends now.

Hey have you heard of a game call Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

KeybladeBandit

Pure ignorance.

Nomura said:
All I can say is that if there were to be a Kingdom Hearts III then it would be on consoles. I have a desire to create this game, but it's just not the right time. I'm under pressure from KH fans, Disney and Square Enix, and they all want Kingdom Hearts III. I know this, and I don't hide my desire to make this game. The biggest problem we're facing is our main developer on the franchise is busy with Final Fantasy, and the Birth by Sleep team is busy making Kingdom Hearts for the Nintendo 3DS. But we'll do it when the right time comes.

He said 'KH3.' And he obviously wants to make it. His main team is just busy with Versus XIII, and the BBS team is busy with KH3D.

Tatsu

Pure ignorance.

He said 'KH3.' And he obviously wants to make it. His main team is just busy with Versus XIII, and the BBS team is busy with KH3D.

Notice how he said "if there were". Usually when a director says that it means it's not entirely sure it will happen and chances are it won't.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Notice how he said "if there were". Usually when a director says that it means it's not entirely sure it will happen and chances are it won't.
He said it like that because he doesn't want people to jump to conclusions and say that it is already in production. He make it more than clear that there WILL be a KH3, just not until after Versus XIII is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back