• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconnect

What bothers me is what the"3D" stands for. Now that we know the game will focus on "trust", perhaps it could mean "3 Decisions" for the purpose of BBS. Since in BBS we have three hero's that undergo a test of trust and friendship. Now focusing on Sora and Riku in 3D, to go out and begin their journey to save the first people who are in torment.

KingSora1995

I don't see how it ties into current times, cuz of Sora and Riku's KH Form. I am praying that the beginning is just a dream or something and they are in new clothes or KH2 clothes haha. I am kinda tired of the same form of Sora to be honnest :/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Sounds like some good stuff. The "trust" thing sort of reminds me of TWEWY. And the alternating thing seems interesting. Can't wait for some more info on this way later.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't see how it ties into current times, cuz of Sora and Riku's KH Form. I am praying that the beginning is just a dream or something and they are in new clothes or KH2 clothes haha. I am kinda tired of the same form of Sora to be honnest :/

It's the real Sora and Riku. And this game, with the twist of things not being as they seem, is meant to confuse you. It will tie in when you understand the direction the game is going and the fact there are new worlds.

Patamon246

Awards
i don't think quality is just the only reason. i know it's far better than PSP graphics. but graphics isn't the only thing. kh chain of memories was very important to kh2, yet it was on gba.

the way the pattern is going, i believe that kh3d will relate more to coded and 358/2 days. and BBS is on a console equal as important on kh1&2. i'm not saying it's pointless, but i'm not saying it will affect much with kh3

way i see it, sony is handling the kinda main games bbs kh and kh2 while nintendo has the sidegames days CoM, re:coded and now kh3d!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
way i see it, sony is handling the kinda main games bbs kh and kh2 while nintendo has the sidegames days CoM, re:coded and now kh3d!

KH doesn't have side games. You need CoM to fully understand KHII, and Re:coded to understand BBS Secret Ending and most likely what we are doing in KH3D and Days helps you better understand what Xemnas was searching for and serves to bridge to BBS.

And the fact the 3DS is as powerful as a main console from the last gen, it will be very important.

Allister Rose

French Lover
KH doesn't have side games. You need CoM to fully understand KHII, and Re:coded to understand BBS Secret Ending and most likely what we are doing in KH3D and Days helps you better understand what Xemnas was searching for and serves to bridge to BBS.

And the fact the 3DS is as powerful as a main console from the last gen, it will be very important.
just let you know chain of memories was remade for ps2. if kh 3d was remade for ps3, than maybe....

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
just let you know chain of memories was remade for ps2. if kh 3d was remade for ps3, than maybe....

Lycoris is fully-aware CoM was remade for the PS2. And it was originally just a bonus for KH2:FM+. KH3D doesn't need to be remade on to another console for it to be important. =/ Chain of Memories, the original, held a lot of importance to the plot.

Plus, why remake KH3D anyways? It's going to be on the most advanced handheld console available. In a lot of ways, I think I wouldn't like a remake of it personally. =/

Allister Rose

French Lover
Why would they even remake it for the PS3 anyway?
why ask so many easily answered questions? is it that hard? I'm just saying if it were really that important, it would be in a sony.

nomura did imply that the main games would be on sony in a recent interview

Lycoris is fully-aware CoM was remade for the PS2. And it was originally just a bonus for KH2:FM+. KH3D doesn't need to be remade on to another console for it to be important. =/ Chain of Memories, the original, held a lot of importance to the plot.

Plus, why remake KH3D anyways? It's going to be on the most advanced handheld console available. In a lot of ways, I think I wouldn't like a remake of it personally. =/
but it's not even out yet, don't you think it's a little off for nomura to make us buy a PSP since it was so important and now a 3ds? if it were that important it would be remade in a console that most people are have, unless ps4 comes out sometime this or next year

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I have a feeling this game will not utilize the full power of the 3ds. Just like how when days came out, the graphics where horrendous. Cuz they've never made a kh game on the DS before. Well let's just hope that it'll be a good game.

God I hate nintendo so much. Just cuz they wanted a stupid fucking game on their new console and fucking nomura agrees , no less. God damn. Now I bet kh3d will take a lot of time to finish because "its our first time working on the 3ds so blah blah " . And then kh3 will be.delayed even more because after.kh3d, they still need to finish up on the mystery kh game which will probably be announced this TGS. Oh lord, I swear.. if the new mystery game turns.out to be for a nintendo console.. I swear to god nomura will fucking errrgg goddamnit !

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
but it's not even out yet, don't you think it's a little off for nomura to make us buy a PSP since it was so important and now a 3ds? if it were that important it would be remade in a console that most people are have, unless ps4 comes out sometime this or next year

Let's see here; it's all for MONEY. Nintendo knows that KH is getting more and more popular. So it's natural to assume that they'd want in on some of the cash. Just because it's for a Nintendo console, doesn't mean it's unimportant. And why BBS is on the PSP? Again, MONEY. If fans are dedicated enough, a good number will purchase PSPs. Sony, like any other company, wants to earn more profit. Think about it; a lot less money would be gained if EVERY KH game was made for the PS2. =/ By spreading out into different companies and different consoles, not only do you have fans get said consoles and into their other games, you also have it vice-versa; fans of the consoles that get into KH. It's called "spreading out for the masses". Simple as that. =/

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I have a feeling this game will not utilize the full power of the 3ds. Just like how when days came out, the graphics where horrendous. Cuz they've never made a kh game on the DS before. Well let's just hope that it'll be a good game.

God I hate nintendo so much. Just cuz they wanted a stupid fucking game on their new console and fucking nomura agrees , no less. God damn. Now I bet kh3d will take a lot of time to finish because "its our first time working on the 3ds so blah blah " . And then kh3 will be.delayed even more because after.kh3d, they still need to finish up on the mystery kh game which will probably be announced this TGS. Oh lord, I swear.. if the new mystery game turns.out to be for a nintendo console.. I swear to god nomura will fucking errrgg goddamnit !
I'm so tired of saying this. KH 3D and the other game is NOT what is keeping KH3 from being developed it FF Versus 13! The Kh team is still working on that game and until it's finished development on KH3 cant start, ok? Now we have already seen the graphics of the 3DS and they looks just like there PS2 graphics so I doubt the graphics will look "horrendous".

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
why ask so many easily answered questions? is it that hard? I'm just saying if it were really that important, it would be in a sony.

nomura did imply that the main games would be on sony in a recent interview

Nomura said he made BBS on PSP because the hardware is similar to the PS2's, not just because it's on Sony. The 3DS's hardware is a step up from that though, so it makes perfect sense for a main game to be on it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I'm so tired of saying this. KH 3D and the other game is NOT what is keeping KH3 from being developed it FF Versus 13! The Kh team is still working on that game and until it's finished development on KH3 cant start, ok? Now we have already seen the graphics of the 3DS and they looks just like there PS2 graphics so I doubt the graphics will look "horrendous".
Ok, if nomura starts working on 3ds while working on versus, while working on mystery game, he obviously won't have time for kh3. Even if he finishes versus, he will make some excuse up saying "oh we're working on 3ds and mystery game so ill work on kh3 after that. ".

And if he did work on all 3 kh games at once, don't you think itd be.better if he worked only on kh3 and concentrate his all on it? I don't want any more.retconned and half ass kh games.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok, if nomura starts working on 3ds while working on versus, while working on mystery game, he obviously won't have time for kh3. Even if he finishes versus, he will make some excuse up saying "oh we're working on 3ds and mystery game so ill work on kh3 after that. ".

And if he did work on all 3 kh games at once, don't you think itd be.better if he worked only on kh3 and concentrate his all on it? I don't want any more.retconned and half ass kh games.
You do realize Nomura has multiple teams working on different project right? THE DEVELOPMENT ON KH3D WILL NOT EFFECT KH3. Not to mention his goal is to pump out a KH game a year and I estimate that Versus will be done sometime in 2011 as will KH3D. Which only leaves the mystery game and KH3 to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back