• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Soundtrack completed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The info from a tweet by Ishimoto-san seems to suggest that the last day of recording was today. Of course, this might be just due to the holiday season's break, but it seems more likely to be an overall completion~!

石元丈晴TakeharuIshimoto @ishimoto_t said:
KH3D用のすばらしきこのせかいのアレンジ曲。スタジオ最終日ですが、最高にイイです。早く皆さんに聴かせたいわ。

Translation:

It's a Wonderful World song arrangements for KH3D. The studio is the last day and the best. I want you to hear it soon.

Of course, without proper translation skills, I could be off altogether... But it's worth reporting at least!

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Thanks for the heads up Lance. :)

Well i think that they completed with the whole soundtrack. March isn't that far away right? To me it seems lke a good date for them to finish 3D.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Thanks Lance, they're really fast.

Although I see even the track list could include spoilers, lol, if it contains character themes or personalized battle themes (like Darkness of the Unknown), that is.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It could just be Ishimoto's own pieces in the OST as opposed to the whole thing, but even still, it means at least some of the soundtrack has been completed!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do you think they'll release all the songs in DDD as an OST, or do you think they'll wait for future games to release a compilation of songs like they did with Days/BbS/Re:Coded?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I took that to mean the recording of "The World Ends With You" songs finish today and they did the best ones.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I sure hope they have "Amnesia" since Rhyme is obviously forgetting stuff and I'm sure Neku might have some memory gaps (hoping, at least)

Here's hoping on the 3D page they have a OST section with samples <3

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I sure hope they have "Amnesia" since Rhyme is obviously forgetting stuff and I'm sure Neku might have some memory gaps (hoping, at least)

That was one of my favorite tracks in TWEWY, which I actually only picked up because I knew it was going to be in DDD. (Good game. Even better combat system.) My favorite track was "Give Me All Your Love", which would be an awesome battle track, though I imagine "Hand in Hand" or even "Night of Fate" (which I loved) will be arranged in its stead. Though, NoF is properly designated to Destiny Islands.

Thanks for the news. Like kupo1121 said, I'm anxious to see how they'll release the OST. If the current tradition is any indication, we'll probably have to wait a while. Here's hoping though!

That festive, new Dearly Beloved is just begging to be purchased. *0*

Number Zero

If you go to that KH:3D trailer online released at Nintendo Direct, you get to hear snippets of 3 musical tracks.

Though the Dearly Beloved sounds more like a music box....

Unumus

Awards
I took that to mean the recording of "The World Ends With You" songs finish today and they did the best ones.

Yeah me too. Isn't "It's a Wonderful World" the title for the Japanese version
Of TWEWY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back