• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Software Showcase Trailer! (Now on eShop)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;FP-i00couIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP-i00couIY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

raycat27_2003

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer now in eShop!

Did anybody else feel cheated from this conference???? I wanted a demo release date!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

He said it be released soon. So no, not really.

They've been pretty vague with most release dates thus far, I don't know why you'd think they would give a definite day for the demo xP

EDIT: Nvm, why is LEGO Batman so special?!?!?! lmao xP

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

It is the same one shown in the Showcase, but it is neither downloadable nor in 3D. So I am disappointed after all :p

Jasin

i feel cheated out of the video itself it really wasn't that good of quality and it wasn't in 3D WTF is up with that? But i guess i shouldn't complain

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

i feel cheated out of the video itself it really wasn't that good of quality and it wasn't in 3D WTF is up with that? But i guess i shouldn't complain

I expected it to be in 3D so I am disappointed, too. I guess only Nintendo's games get to be downloaded and in 3D?

Japan got a downloadable 3D trailer though right? So maybe there is still hope, just not today apparently haha.

kupo1121

Awards

WAIT?!?!? The trailer isn't in 3D? That isn't just being cheated, that is absolutely not fair!!!???

NINTENDO IF I WANTED A 2D KINGDOM HEARTS 3D TRAILER, I'LL GO WATCH BETTER TRAILERS ON YOUTUBE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Cheapkupos <_<

Rishtopher

It is the same one shown in the Showcase, but it is neither downloadable nor in 3D. So I am disappointed after all :p

I was literally about to grab my 3DS and check it out. Glad you told me it wasn't in 3D, that saved me from a lot more disappointment lol.

kupo1121

Awards

I was literally about to grab my 3DS and check it out. Glad you told me it wasn't in 3D, that saved me from a lot more disappointment lol.

Yup, I'll download it ONLY to have the icon on my bottom screen and to say I have it since I download all the KH trailers on the systems that I can. I'll do that later though seeing as I already saw the trailer in 2D -__-

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yup, I'll download it ONLY to have the icon on my bottom screen and to say I have it since I download all the KH trailers on the systems that I can. I'll do that later though seeing as I already saw the trailer in 2D -__-

I also said you can't download it either :p It's just...there, to watch on the eShop.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

A little sad that it's not downloadable and 3D but... a trailer is a trailer and it's still something. But other good news is that the Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo is coming soon. Not sure how soon but the announcer said "soon".

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

A little sad that it's not downloadable and 3D but... a trailer is a trailer and it's still something. But other good news is that the Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo is coming soon. Not sure how soon but the announcer said "soon".

Yeah, I just hope he means in a couple weeks. I would like to get to play the game for a little while before it comes out. Get used to the Flow Motion and everything :)

OnyxCrest

Wonderland!!! :D... Does it really matter?

*slithers in*

I personally think it's not much, when they said Kingdom Hearts E3 I was thinking trailers, announcements.. a demo date.

Like Sora2016 said I would really like to get used to the new combat before it is released.
I am fine with it though, I am not one to complain about these kind of things. I just hope it is released soon and I have time to play it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back