• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Software Showcase Trailer! (Now on eShop)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Using this thread for the sake of the trailer... It's in the OP now in HD. ;)

Thanks for the trailer Seta!

The Nintendo eShop? I'm looking through it right now, don't see it.. Was it released in Europe as well?

Not entirely sure. It's definitely in the NA eShop and click on the icon that says "Nintendo 3DS @E3", the trailer should be there.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Why is it called a software showcase trailer?

Because it was debuted at the Software Showcase last night, so it's the best-fitting subtitle.

It's under the name "Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Trailer" on the eShop though.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Because it was debuted at the Software Showcase last night, so it's the best-fitting subtitle.

It's under the name "Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Trailer" on the eShop though.

Ok, I didn't even watch the 3Ds segment of E3 yesterday. Thanks :D

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So stupid. It's online but you can't download it and it's not in 3D :l what's the point of watch it on my 3DS then!!

Agreed. I could just watch the better quality version on Youtube. I don't get why they only made the 1st party trailers downloadable and in 3D...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah but 3DS. I like to get an idea of what it'd actually look like on there.

But you don't really get a sense of how it's going to look on the 3DS with this trailer. It has all those annoying boxes around it so the trailer is obnoxiously small.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
But you don't really get a sense of how it's going to look on the 3DS with this trailer. It has all those annoying boxes around it so the trailer is obnoxiously small.

That's true, then you could do this methood
>Visit this site
>Save YouTube > Free Online YouTube Downloader
>Download the video
>Put it on your 3Ds' SD card
>Play it on you DS
Go crazy

But use this video

[video=youtube;RzCWtkMnw-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzCWtkMnw-k&feature=related[/video]

Ventusblade_

I felt like somethin' was missing from the trailers (voices), but when I heard them from my 3DS it felt just right!
Lol, I downloaded all the trailers (available for download) just to make a new folder! xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That is perfect! Somehow, I'm a little more hyped for it. Come on July 31st!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
What is perfect? The new trailer?

Yes. It has a little bit of everything minus the spoilers. Sure, it's not in 3D, but we really don't have to wait long for the trailer or game. We can get awesome 3D then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back