• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Updated: System Section!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaJackpot

Now where have I seen that graffiti before...? Oh, right.

the-world-ends-with-you-graffiti-underpass.jpg

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Temp? Black Venus Pin! XD Had to look that one up. That's some nice gameplay and sample music. I'm probably going to mess with that playing with Nyan game quite a bit :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Temp? Black Venus Pin! XD Had to look that one up. That's some nice gameplay and sample music. I'm probably going to mess with that playing with Nyan game quite a bit :3

What does Temp mean. I'm derping right now so my TWEWY knowledge is gone atm. DERP THE UNDERPASS. xD

UltimaJackpot

I'm just glad that they still have some love for TWEWY at Square.

But a sequel would be nice, just sayin'...

Canti

Website
viewtifuljoex.deviantart.com
I'm impressed with how smooth it seems to be running. Looks like it won't be inferior to BBS much at all, as far as the graphics and animation are concerned. I'm still a little iffy toward the whole Dream Eater x Nintendogs thing, but hopefully it won't be required too often (seeing as how it levels up your Dream Eaters, I think it might only be absolutely necessary every so often.), but then again maybe it'll be more enjoyable than I'm imagining...? At least they're cute, haha.

Loving the easter eggs toward TWEWY. I'm sure we'll be able to expect a fair amount of those in Traverse Town this time.

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
wait a minute...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Probably overthinking it. XD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
wait a minute...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hopefully not...but I wouldn't be shocked if you are...sadly :( What does "TEMP" mean is relation to TWEWY? I know it was in TWEWY, but I don't know what its relevance is...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
What does Temp mean. I'm derping right now so my TWEWY knowledge is gone atm. DERP THE UNDERPASS. xD

I'm derping too XD I just remember seeing it on one of the Gatito's pins.

wait a minute...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's a good idea though =D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully not...but I wouldn't be shocked if you are...sadly :( What does "TEMP" mean is relation to TWEWY? I know it was in TWEWY, but I don't know what its relevance is...
It's graffiti and written on a pin.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The game is looking fabulous. The game's mechanics look very impressive and upgraded from Birth by Sleep.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Shibuya River + Cat?It's in a place that looks kinda like the Shibuya River anyways.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's like a mix of Shibuya River and the Secret Waterway.

Shibuya River would have had more CAT art, though it could be only a segment of the area. *hopes for more graffiti*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's like a mix of Shibuya River and the Secret Waterway.

Shibuya River would have had more CAT art, though it could be only a segment of the area. *hopes for more graffiti*
Well, we've only seen one corner of the place where there were two graffiti arts. Expect more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
idk if i am making a good music catch on but in the first part of the Action video, mixed in TT's theme is a little part that sounds like "Part of Your World" but I am probably wrong. It just sounds highly familiar and Disney iconic. So I'm thinking TT's new theme will have a lot of different songs in it or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back