• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
I didn't see this.
Was it during all the small squares?

It was near the end of the commercial they had for Final Fantasy Theatrhythm. I had no idea why they decided to put it in there, probably just to get us hyped without getting its own full spot on the commercials

thedairyfairy

SHIT! I turned the stream off after the fifth gatchaman thing. I felt like if I watched anymore I would've thrown myself out my apartment window.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love how this thread has more people than we've had in months!

Thanks Sham for recording :DDDDD You are the greatest admin ever. All of you are.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Stream is showing game trailers 1 by 1. Maybe they'll get to DDD eventually.

RoyaltyDecayed

yeah the gatchaman thing was annoying i knew there was somthing i was waiting for and i got to see it im so hype i cant wait to see this little glimpe of heaven again!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When they kept showing Gatchaman over and over I knew there was going to be something more.

That five seconds of KH3D was totally SE trolling for TGS. :3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
When they kept showing Gatchaman over and over I knew there was going to be something more.

That five seconds of KH3D was totally SE trolling for TGS. :3

It was that good? ;___; -so excited-

billyzanesucks

Crap. I stopped it after that annoying cartoon (is that what gatchaman is?). Hope it's up soon.

Blobbit

Awards
Yay it's up! I still can't tell who they are though. You must have a keen eye Ethnic Woman if you could tell that was Riku. And Sora looked like he was in KH1 clothes the whole time to me...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Woah, it looked like Sora was in Limit Form or something. And I must have clearer footage O_O Only two more days though

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It wasn't Riku. I am blind as a bat XD Sora was just glowing. Idk what is going on still. It looks like some whacked out Traverse Town and KH2 Sora stance and some KH2/KH1 outfit hybrid or something. *puts glasses on*

Blobbit

Awards
Yeah. As someone else said, it looked like It's A Small World or something. There was clearly some sort of castle area at the end though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
me like new clothes, epescially if its red :) two more days guys then we can finally get some trailers/info on KH 3D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back