• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSFTW

must see trailer now T_T pls oh pls let us see the trailer soon i am dieing here X_X

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Maybe Riku and Sora are branded with those new symbols on their new clothes?

Wahm-bulence

Yeah I'm not sure if it was a new outfit or more like a drive form.

His pants were glowing too much for me to tell, everything was red...

Did anyone else see that in first the part it looks like Goofy and Donald in the party but around 5:33, it changes, they get more blue and it doesn't really look like them anymore? Or am I just blind?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
OMG!!! So hyped!!!! Somethin told me to stay on the forums for another minute to check this section!!! My friend and I are trippin over this little clip right now. It's funny....I always tell myself that my interest in KH is much lower than it ever was, but all it takes is a single clip to get me excited again. No other game series has that kind of power over me. KH fan for life!!! =)

*continues countdown to TGS*

Though just reading the fan reactions around the net and chillin here with you guys is gonna make the week fly by.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
its so fuzzy...i cant see anything...o,o*pouts* i wonder if that was on purpose?

i dont know if it's the sleep depriveness in me or what- it looks like a combination of valor/limit form+kh1 sora... and i think i saw one of the new symbols on his back.....
if the pic wasnt blury...i might beable to sketch it or something...idk?

(NoR://looks at thread count--we're gonna break the fourm again, arent we?)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
sora_shirt_front.jpg
sora_shirt_back.jpg

This is just one of the few he designed. They sold out really fast when they were released.

Awards
Okay, from what I can see, Sora's hood is red, the back of his hoddy is black with a lighter image or design on it, he has red shorts with black on the bottom and yellow shoes.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
sora_shirt_front.jpg
sora_shirt_back.jpg

This is just one of the few he designed. They sold out really fast when they were released.

See, I would wear that because it's not blatant that it's a KH shirt. It's just a really cool designed shirt. Ugh I hate the Japs and their exclusives *pouts*

Slightly off topic, I actually want Theatrhythm now. I'd cop it just for the music and it actually looked like fun.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Looks like there is more black in the front of his pants

303786_2208181496172_1596489364_2181706_452929866_n.jpg

I went frame by frame and you see the black in the front and as he falls you see him from the back and it is red.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
See, I would wear that because it's not blatant that it's a KH shirt. It's just a really cool designed shirt. Ugh I hate the Japs and their exusives *pouts*

Don't use the J word , thats a racial slur.

anyway i think the party members are donald and goofy, but as Ethnic Woman said they might be place holders

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Looks like there is more black in the front of his pants

303786_2208181496172_1596489364_2181706_452929866_n.jpg

I went frame by frame and you see the black in the front and as he falls you see him from the back and it is red.

Yeah its starting to look more and more like a hybrid of his two previous attires to me. We'll see in a few days I imagine :3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Square is so funny, I bet they knew this would set the internet ablaze with hype.

thedairyfairy

For the record, I was looking forward to there possibly being some sort of armor implementation into his outfit. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back