• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Screenshots + Voice Actor Confirmations!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Maybe they fired him for breaking his NDA and now they have to re-record everything using David Gallagher and the game is going to be delayed until September.

Let the rampant KH fan paranoia begin.

I doubt it. Not like they've fired VAs before for breaking NDAs.

Also I think we need a scene between Roxas/Ventus and YMX now, just for the lulz.

Roro

Awards
Hayden as Xion? She'll do a good job I'm sure. The last time she voiced Xion was only blank points right? Atleast if she's Xion she doesn't have to make her voice all high and princessy lol. Well I'm glad a bunch of VA's are reprising their roles :)

Riku/Sora-Rule

Why would David have been YMX? There was a new voice actor in KH3D so it was obvious they would follow the trend of getting a new actor for the English version.

Mess it up? They are FIXING it. :/

The trend with this series now is character's who look like another have the same actor, like I said before Haley was sora and Vantias, back when Days came out Stoner was Kairi and Xion, and now Hayden is Kairi and Xion, and not too long ago, David did an interview at a con and said he recorded for YMX, and he recorded it because Riku and YMX look alike. And even when Ben Diskin confirmed he is voicing YMX, he even said that he heard a clip that David had done voice work on, so square first had David do it, it didn't fit so they brought in Ben Diskin.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The trend with this series now is character's who look like another have the same actor, like I said before Haley was sora and Vantias, back when Days came out Stoner was Kairi and Xion, and now Hayden is Kairi and Xion, and not too long ago, David did an interview at a con and said he recorded for YMX, and he recorded it because Riku and YMX look alike. And even when Ben Diskin confirmed he is voicing YMX, he even said that he heard a clip that David had done voice work on, so square first had David do it, it didn't fit so they brought in Ben Diskin.

Sigh, how many times do anyone have to say this. David did YMX in BBS, he's not YMX in DDD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

David was mistaken when he was speaking. His clip was in BBS. Then the world had to misunderstand him and now you all are nitpicking on something that he never confirmed. The Japanese version of KH3D had a new actor for YMX so please explain to me why they wouldn't haven gotten a new actor for the English. Without the David bullcrap.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Uh, no. Trust me, I spent 6 hours listening to that interview, and he said nothing of the sort. SE asked David to record Xehanort's one line at the last minute. He was told nothing but the character's name and had no idea which game it would be used in, why he was voicing him, etc.

Ben was referring to David's one-liner in BBS, not a whole plethora of already recorded clips that he did for YMX.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
ymxndabyebye.PNG

Note that even Ben Diskin says that David's one line was in BBS.

iLeen

Awards
Whoo! I'm so happy that Leonard Nimoy is reprising his role! I was a bit worried there when a magazine told me he wasn't (they sounded so sure too). Glad to see all the main cast listed as well:]

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Official Square Press Release-English Screenshots and Nimoy returning

But here's the next best thing xD

SEEU Blog update

I was looking for that for a while because I knew someone was going to ask for it :p Thanks Sign haha

Whoo! I'm so happy that Leonard Nimoy is reprising his role! I was a bit worried there when a magazine told me he wasn't (they sounded so sure too). Glad to see all the main cast listed as well:]

Yeah, Nintendo Power did I know, but they just assumed way too much. The article writer probably feels dumb now giving out false information and everything :p

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sigh, how many times do anyone have to say this. David did YMX in BBS, he's not YMX in DDD
You can always avoid them "dont worry", also it sucks that most of the time they trolling us changing the voice actors, Ben Diskin was ok because in bbs david only do a few lines but Hayden as Xion I dont know if I can forget the epic job of Alyson, in my opinion Riku/Sora-Rule is trying to tell his point so dont troll him..

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
whose, his or mine?

Yours, you look so cute :3

You can always avoid them "dont worry", also it sucks that they trolling us changing the voice actors like most of the time, Ben Diskin was ok because in bbs david only do a few lines but Hayden as Xion I dont know if I can forget the epic job of Alyson :/ in my opinion Riku/Sora-Rule is trying to tell his point so dont trolling him..

I don't mind Hayden as Xion, but I really wish they would've kept Alyson

Rallade

Awards
David was mistaken when he was speaking. His clip was in BBS. Then the world had to misunderstand him and now you all are nitpicking on something that he never confirmed. The Japanese version of KH3D had a new actor for YMX so please explain to me why they wouldn't haven gotten a new actor for the English. Without the David bullcrap.

We're still going on about this? Thought we got over this 2 weeks ago >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back