• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event: Photos and Videos from the Event!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Oh my god, what is this? they are all together in one place? o_o cant wait until I see the vid in SE's channel if they get to upload it of course..I hope they will um, well all I can say it's epic to see Ven ad Roxas there, I wonder how they'll react really
Or how Sora will react to Ven or how Ven and Aqua will react to Terra being there or Riku will react to Terra, etc. It would get so awkward probably that Xenonort would ROFL and Mickey facepalming.XD It interesting that Lea and Xion aren't there with them through.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The lack of Xion and Axel is criminal.

Stop teasing me, Nomura T__T I want all my precious babbus in one place.
So...close...
We didn't see Namine or Kairi either, if you're referring to the CG scene with all the characters.
I'm actually alright with that seeing as I think I'm going to cry once Roxas and Axel and Xion are all reunited. As long as Nomura does it justice in-game, I couldn't care less about the beautiful pre-rendered cuts.
(Don't mind me, I'm just in denial.)

Walkway

We didn't see Namine or Kairi either, if you're referring to the CG scene with all the characters.
I'm actually alright with that seeing as I think I'm going to cry once Roxas and Axel and Xion are all reunited. As long as Nomura does it justice in-game, I couldn't care less about the beautiful pre-rendered cuts.
(Don't mind me, I'm just in denial.)

Oh yeah, Kairi and Nami didn't show up, either...Although Naminé can't really battle and whether or not Kairi can handle herself yet is disputable.
Axel and Xion don't have any excuse. They're both formidable fighters, and Roxas being there without them just strikes me as...off.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Is anyone else hoping a different trailer is released before launch? Even when an HQ version is released, this trailer made me feel...empty. Unsatisfied, if you will.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Can we expect to see this as a video sometime?

usuakky the last vdeo we get for square at this point is the commerical but it woulndt suprises me if this triler was made public b the end of the week

23 days and counting

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh yeah, Kairi and Nami didn't show up, either...Although Naminé can't really battle and whether or not Kairi can handle herself yet is disputable.
Axel and Xion don't have any excuse. They're both formidable fighters, and Roxas being there without them just strikes me as...off.

I think Axel wasn't there because he may be off doing a mission that Yensid sent him on, and as for Namine and Kairi, come on, this is a battle against Xehanort, the two of them would only bring down the rest of the party because in a battle, both of thme are kind of...how do I say it? Useless considering there is no way they could compete with Xehanort and whatever he has up his sleeves.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
It's not really clear that the scene is meant to be a battle, and, as it's a pre-rendered scene, it's entirely symbolic, anyhow. Kairi and Namine should at least be there for the sake of having the entire main cast of protagonists in one place.

I think Axel wasn't there because he may be off doing a mission that Yensid sent him on, and as for Namine and Kairi, come on, this is a battle against Xehanort, the two of them would only bring down the rest of the party because in a battle, both of thme are kind of...how do I say it? Useless considering there is no way they could compete with Xehanort and whatever he has up his sleeves.
Again, it's not necessarily a battle against Xehanort, it's just part of the opening sequence. While it probably foreshadows something that will happen in the game, it's not meant to be taken literally, so any of the characters could be there, even if it differs somewhat from what will actually occur in the story. As such, I demand Axel, Kairi, Namine and Xion in HQ CG in the same place with every other hero in the story NAO.

Additionally, it's possible all of these characters are actually there and we just didn't see them in this relatively short clip from the trailer.

MasterZeR0

It's not really clear that the scene is meant to be a battle, and, as it's a pre-rendered scene, it's entirely symbolic, anyhow. Kairi and Namine should at least be there for the sake of having the entire main cast of protagonists in one place.

Again, it's not necessarily a battle against Xehanort, it's just part of the opening sequence. While it probably foreshadows something that will happen in the game, it's not meant to be taken literally, so any of the characters could be there, even if it differs somewhat from what will actually occur in the story. As such, I demand Axel, Kairi, Namine and Xion in HQ CG in the same place with every other hero in the story NAO.

Additionally, it's possible all of these characters are actually there and we just didn't see them in this relatively short clip from the trailer.

How does it being pre-rendered automatically mean that it's purely symbolic? What about Another Side, Another Story? They made that canon with Days.

EternalDreamer

How does it being pre-rendered automatically mean that it's purely symbolic? What about Another Side, Another Story? They made that canon with Days.

Opening CGI =/= Secret Ending (Teaser) CGI in terms of symbolism.

The first has always been pure symbolysm or a symbolic recap (in KH2). Sora never falls through DI's beach magically phazing into Roxas. Riku was never in the ocean stretching his hand for Sora. And even in 3D itself, Sora and Riku never used their limit attack on xemnas' laser barrage.

Even parts from The Gathering were symbolic. TAV never picked up a KK, KKD or WtD keyblade in the KG.

Now that i think about it AS/AS is the only CGI movie that is completely correct, although the number of Neoshadows is a bit exagerrated.

MasterZeR0

Opening CGI =/= Secret Ending (Teaser) CGI in terms of symbolism.

The first has always been pure symbolysm or a symbolic recap (in KH2). Sora never falls through DI's beach magically phazing into Roxas. Riku was never in the ocean stretching his hand for Sora. And even in 3D itself, Sora and Riku never used their limit attack on xemnas' laser barrage.

Even parts from The Gathering were symbolic. TAV never picked up a KK, KKD or WtD keyblade in the KG.

Now that i think about it AS/AS is the only CGI movie that is completely correct, although the number of Neoshadows is a bit exagerrated.

But do we know that this segment with all of the keybladers+Donald and Goofy is from the opening?

EternalDreamer

But do we know that this segment with all of the keybladers+Donald and Goofy is from the opening?

I doubt they'd release material about a secret trailer. Even if it's the credit's 'surprise' Nomura talked about, they wouldn't show it in pre-release material. I'm pretty sure it's from the opening.

MasterZeR0

I doubt they'd release material about a secret trailer. Even if it's the credit's 'surprise' Nomura talked about, they wouldn't show it in pre-release material. I'm pretty sure it's from the opening.

But still, you can't be sure. I doubt they'd show it in an opening, as this opening is a recap, and that hasn't happened. Plus, the two scenes were separated by that keyhole being opened, which I think is supposed to represent this game's events. But yeah, just a guess.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
But still, you can't be sure. I doubt they'd show it in an opening, as this opening is a recap, and that hasn't happened. Plus, the two scenes were separated by that keyhole being opened, which I think is supposed to represent this game's events. But yeah, just a guess.

You have a point, but all of BbS' opening was stuff that hadn't happened yet. But that may be a moot point since there was nothing to recap in BbS, as it's the first game chronologically. As of now, I guess we don't know enough to say for sure. We'll just have to wait until another trailer or the game's release to know if it's just the opening or an actual scene.

MasterZeR0

You have a point, but all of BbS' opening was stuff that hadn't happened yet. But that may be a moot point since there was nothing to recap in BbS, as it's the first game chronologically. As of now, I guess we don't know enough to say for sure. We'll just have to wait until another trailer or the game's release to know if it's just the opening or an actual scene.

Exactly ^-^

Personally, I'm hoping it's foreshadowing the Xehanort fight in KH3 C:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Exactly ^-^

Personally, I'm hoping it's foreshadowing the Xehanort fight in KH3 C:

I hope it's foreshadowing, too. I hope Kairi's there and we just didn't get to see her in the video. I want her to be in the final battle, but I don't want her to be a warrior goddess or anything like that. That wouldn't make sense.

Like maybe she's in the Keyblade Graveyard with everyone and forced to defend herself? Kind of like when she was in TWTNW in KH2. Except I don't want her to hide behind everyone again when she's reunited with them. -sigh-

I just want her to have some character development. And the best way to learn is by doing...

And Lea/Axel and Xion had better be there -glares angrily at Square-Enix- don't make your fans hunt you down for pure ridiculousness.

MasterZeR0

I hope it's foreshadowing, too. I hope Kairi's there and we just didn't get to see her in the video. I want her to be in the final battle, but I don't want her to be a warrior goddess or anything like that. That wouldn't make sense.

Like maybe she's in the Keyblade Graveyard with everyone and forced to defend herself? Kind of like when she was in TWTNW in KH2. Except I don't want her to hide behind everyone again when she's reunited with them. -sigh-

I just want her to have some character development. And the best way to learn is by doing...

And Lea/Axel and Xion had better be there -glares angrily at Square-Enix- don't make your fans hunt you down for pure ridiculousness.

I was really surprised that flashes of Lea and Xion weren't there.

And I too hope that Kairi's there for support, possibly wielding her keyblade :D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
If Sora were to awake/save Ventus, wouldn't that mean Sora would have to stab himself again to release Ventus's heart and along the process, it would create Roxas again? Sora didn't seem to know how to release Kairi's heart inside him in KH1 and he may do the same thing again.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
If Sora were to awake/save Ventus, wouldn't that mean Sora would have to stab himself again to release Ventus's heart and along the process, it would create Roxas again? Sora didn't seem to know how to release Kairi's heart inside him in KH1 and he may do the same thing again.

We are not entierly sure on how and or if theyre going to awaken Ventus. But i would assume stabing himself again would give us another roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back