• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PshycoNinja

Square Enix usually has closed theaters for their events and the videos are released later. This is my favorite game series too but you need to put it into perspective that no one promised the event would be loaded with information, and you could have just come on tomorrow to see what happened.

You should be a bit more grateful that the staff takes time out of their lives to bring us this information, no matter how big or small it is.

I didn't expect the event to be "loaded with information". I expected at the very least ONE piece of new info. ONE. This is a gaming event. I have NEVER been to, read or seen a gaming event where they didn't have at least one piece of gaming news. Shoot even the Insomniac Games Community Day's that I go to always seem to have some piece of new info about a game every time I go.

And the "staff" that worked on this event aren't the same people who actually work on the game. There's a difference between the PR/Marketing division and the developers who actually create the game. I know, I work for a game studio. At the most our Producers approve things that the PR/Marketing department can show and use. The actual staff are still hammering away at the game Every. Freaking. Day.

It is PR/Marketing departments job to release info on a game. They didn't do that. They didn't "take time out of their lives". This is their job. To plan and go to events like these. To release info on the game and future games. They didn't do that.

Sorry... it has been a long day, trying to fix bugs that are in our game that shouldn't be there and I have been looking forward to reading about this event all week only to be left with nothing. All I ask is that you try to see it from my perspective.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I didn't expect the event to be "loaded with information". I expected at the very least ONE piece of new info. ONE. This is a gaming event. I have NEVER been to, read or seen a gaming event where they didn't have at least one piece of gaming new. Shoot even the Insomniac Games Community Day's that I go to always seem to have some piece of new info about a game every time I go.

We did. Did you not read about all the amazing scenes in the opening that nobody was allowed to record?

And the "staff" that worked on this event aren't the same people who actually work on the game. There's a difference between the PR/Marketing division and the developers who actually create the game. I know, I work for a game studio. At the most our Producers approve things that the PR/Marketing department can show and use. The actual staff are still hammering away at the game Every. Freaking. Day.

It is PR/Marketing departments job to release info on a game. They didn't do that. They didn't "take time out of their lives". This is their job. To plan and go to events like these. To release info on the game and future games. They didn't do that.
Ahem. She was referring to us. The orange people. The site staff of KHInsider. We made like ten million updates today bringing you news, along with managing the chat all the while dealing with our personal life. I don't think it's even over yet, but I'm glad to see what you think of us :\

Sorry... it has been a long day, trying to fix bugs that are in our game that shouldn't be there and I have been looking forward to reading about this event all week only to be left with nothing. All I ask is that you try to see it from my perspective.
How about you try to see it through ours?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I didn't expect the event to be "loaded with information". I expected at the very least ONE piece of new info. ONE. This is a gaming event. I have NEVER been to, read or seen a gaming event where they didn't have at least one piece of gaming news. Shoot even the Insomniac Games Community Day's that I go to always seem to have some piece of new info about a game every time I go.

There was a video at the event that wasn't allowed to be recorded which depicted new HQ CGI scenes we've never seen, so we'll probably get to see that sooner or later when they decide to release it to the public.

I was referring to the site staff. :/

LordPhantomhive

Awards
OMG I TOTALLY fan-gasmed to this pic! My 2 favorite Fandoms in one! Duffy and KH!!! AHHHH!!!!!
That pic made my night along with that beautiful postcard.

Well anyway I think it time to get some sleep now. Wasn't disappointed that much overall, but I wasn't expecting much anyway. Alot of the pictures were pretty cool to look at and I hope that video they shown will be posted up to the public soon.

Edit:Actually screw it there only 30 minutes left to see if something pops up so I stay up for a little more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
vcwear_noideashirt.jpg

PshycoNinja

We did. Did you not read about all the amazing scenes in the opening that nobody was allowed to record?

Ahem. She was referring to us. The orange people. The site staff of KHInsider. We made like ten million updates today bringing you news, along with managing the chat all the while dealing with our personal life. I don't think it's even over yet, but I'm glad to see what you think of us :\

How about you try to see it through ours?

Eh...... *re-reads what Taochan wrote and reads Taochans response*

OH. GOD.

I am so sorry. I wasn't mad at anybody on here. Far from it. I am so sorry if I came off like that. I am more upset at Square Enix than anyone else.

No, no, no. Sign your doing an awesome job. I didn't mean to belittle what you guys are doing on here. This is one of my favorite fansites and I am sorry for coming off like a douche to you guys. You guys have made the most with your resources and I am very happy you guys were able to report what you have. You and Spockanort are totally in the green in my book. I have no ill will toward you guys. You guys bring me updates on my favorite series and I couldn't ask more from you guys. I hope you guys didn't take what I have been saying the wrong way. This has been a total mis-communication on my part and my part alone.

@Taochan

I apologize to you too. I totally misread what you really meant. For that I truly apologize. Everyone on here now has the right to call me an A** and a douche for what I have said. I deserve it. I truly didn't mean to disrespect. I let my expectations and excitement get to my head. Can you forgive me?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Eh...... *re-reads what Taochan wrote and reads Taochans response*

OH. GOD.

I am so sorry. I wasn't mad at anybody on here. Far from it. I am so sorry if I came off like that. I am more upset at Square Enix than anyone else.

No, no, no. Sign your doing an awesome job. I didn't mean to belittle what you guys are doing on here. This is one of my favorite fansites and I am sorry for coming off like a douche to you guys. You guys have made the most with your resources and I am very happy you guys were able to report what you have. You and Spockanort are totally in the green in my book. I have no ill will toward you guys. You guys bring me updates on my favorite series and I couldn't ask more from you guys. I hope you guys didn't take what I have been saying the wrong way. This has been a total mis-communication on my part and my part alone.

@Taochan

I apologize to you too. I totally misread what you really meant. For that I truly apologize. Everyone on here now has the right to call me an A** and a douche for what I have said. I deserve it. I truly didn't mean to disrespect. I let my expectations and excitement get to my head. Can you forgive me?

It's okay. It's nice that you apologized. <3

PshycoNinja

The power of ice cream. Once I ate some and read the comments I got a clear head.

Now that I think about it...... I wonder what Sea Salt Ice Cream tastes like........

@Sign

Just to clear up one thing so you don't hate me forever: When I said PR/Marketing department, I meant publishers and studios internal marketing departments. It didn't mean the media or fansites or your work. I think you put in literally thousands of updates today and for that I am very grateful. Otherwise I would have never known what was going on. So again sorry Sign for the miscommunication.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Don't worry about it dude. If you didn't know, you didn't know, and shouldn't be blamed for it <3

PshycoNinja

^_^
Thanks everyone. We all have our days, today just happened to be mine XP!

@Spockanort
Where can I find this type of ice cream? I just want to try it at least once so that way I can feel a bit closer to the series.

P.S. Sign or Spockanort: I will be at E3 2012 and if you guys want any pics of the event or updates on what I do there, do not hesitate to ask. I am very jazzed up seeing as this will be my first E3 going as a Game Developer.

@Sora2016

That sounds cool. Looks like I will have to go to disneyland in Japan when I go one of these days.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
^_^
Thanks everyone. We all have our days, today just happened to be mine XP!

@Spockanort
Where can I find this type of ice cream? I just want to try it at least once so that way I can feel a bit closer to the series.

P.S. Sign or Spockanort: I will be at E3 2012 and if you guys want any pics of the event or updates on what I do there, do not hesitate to ask. I am very jazzed up seeing as this will be my first E3 going as a Game Developer so I am pretty jazzed up.

The only place I know to legit buy Sea-salt Ice Cream is Disneyland in Japan. Other than that, there are plenty of recipes on the internet on how to make it. Some with or without an ice cream maker.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I made mine at home with a recipe. Also, like two random ice cream places I've gone to before had it. That's like two out of the hundreds in Los Angeles county, though

Not to get your hopes up but while it is slim, maybe check out Little Tokyo? They probably don't, though. They have gelato!

Dark Drive

Awards
Time Zones:
United States
8:30PM Pacific Time (March 2nd) - 1:10AM Pacific Time (March 3rd)
9:30PM Mountain Time (March 2nd) - 2:10AM Mountain Time (March 3rd)
10:30PM Central Time (March 2nd) - 3:10AM Central Time (March 3rd)
11:30PM Eastern Time (March 2nd) - 4:10AM Eastern Time (March 3rd)

(if you wanted to stay up and count grains of sand with each other or something...)
I just realised it'll be about 8:00 PM for me. WOOT!

Thank god for Australian KH Fans. XD

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I got distracted by anime but I've been keeping up with all the updates. I knew from the beginning this would be one of those, "you kind of have to be there to really get anything out of it" kind of events and that it was pretty much just a birthday bash for Kingdom Hearts' tenth year so I wasn't expecting much but I am still pleased with the pictures I've seen. That keyblade looks fun to swing around. And that Sora bear! I can't wait to see if they release the video they showed.

kingjustink

(*hangs head*)

I told you people I was a Moron. Oh well.

Haha, you made my night though. And yes being in Australia does have its perks, although there are many disadvantages that far outweigh them such as getting a delayed (or no) Kingdom Hearts game. Well, on the bright side, we don't have it as bad as Hawaii!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back