• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
These last two days have been more eventful than the last month has been! The news is just flowing in! Anyways, Square Enix Members Japan has launched this page detailing ticketing and event information for the Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Premiere Event taking place March 3rd 2012 at Odabia's Venus Fort!

The Premiere Event will run from 1:30PM JST to 6:10PM JST, showings lasting 40 minutes each. The lucky 125 Square Enix Members who enter a lottery and receive special tickets will be allowed priority entrance into the viewing area every segment, but limited to 25 special ticket holders per showing. The event is free, so anybody in Japan can attend!

The Church Plaza event space in Venus Fort will be transformed into a Kingdom Hearts viewing stage, complete with appearances from Kingdom Hearts characters and decorations that match the series! People will even leave the event with a special limited edition event postcard! The Premiere Event is both a celebration for the 10th Anniversary and the release of Kingdom Hearts 3D!

Time Zones:
United States
8:30PM Pacific Time (March 2nd) - 1:10AM Pacific Time (March 3rd)
9:30PM Mountain Time (March 2nd) - 2:10AM Mountain Time (March 3rd)
10:30PM Central Time (March 2nd) - 3:10AM Central Time (March 3rd)
11:30PM Eastern Time (March 2nd) - 4:10AM Eastern Time (March 3rd)

(if you wanted to stay up and count grains of sand with each other or something...)

UPDATES:

Re:coded Statue 01
Re:coded Statue 02
Event Advertisement
Re:coded Statue 03

Last edited by a moderator:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Hmm, sounds similar to the 1st production department event last year.

I wonder if we'll get a new trailer?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I wonder if we'll get a new trailer?

If we do, February should officially become the DDD Galore month.

I can't wait for the 3rd to come for this. I wants to know what's the go-down.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Time Zones:
United States
8:30PM Pacific Time (March 2nd) - 1:10AM Pacific Time (March 3rd)
9:30PM Mountain Time (March 2nd) - 2:10AM Mountain Time (March 3rd)
10:30PM Central Time (March 2nd) - 3:10AM Central Time (March 3rd)
11:30PM Eastern Time (March 2nd) - 4:10AM Eastern Time (March 3rd)

(if you wanted to stay up and count grains of sand with each other or something...)

you know you want to join us in our awesome slumber party <3

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
They should do a livestream of whatever they're showing to everyone for foreign (i.e. non-Japanese) audiences, even though we wouldn't understand any of it (like what Hikki did for her first Wild Life performance). We're fans too and we deserve a lil love. D:

PshycoNinja

Something tells me that there will be more than just Kingdom Hearts 3D there. Think about it, Square never holds an entire event for one game. They always have multiple games to show when they have an event. Now with that being said...

Tetsuya Nomura just needs to come out on stage and say "Kingdom Hearts 3D will be out for everyone else in June, Versus XIII is completed and the entire world will have the game by the end of the year and Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development!"

Let me dream this dream and be crushed later when it doesn't happen. Okay...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Something tells me that there will be more than just Kingdom Hearts 3D there. Think about it, Square never holds an entire event for one game. They always have multiple games to show when they have an event. Now with that being said...

Tetsuya Nomura just needs to come out on stage and say "Kingdom Hearts 3D will be out for everyone else in June, Versus XIII is completed and the entire world will have the game by the end of the year and Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development!"

Let me dream this dream and be crushed later when it doesn't happen. Okay...

Going to crush your dreams. SE does hold game-specific events. There was that XIII premiere party...the XIII-2 Launch event, Type-0 Launch Event...

Also there is still a game coming out before KH3 sooooo~

Lady-Lee

Awards
Looks like I'll be up late that night. The only thing close to an event like this I can picture the US having is through individual gamestops.

snow_flake40

Awards
Ooh, interesting. I thought that the Special Trailer might have been our last dose of new footage before the game is released, but I can't imagine a five hour long event not having something new to show. Aw, I'm already so very excite~

I wish I could stay up for the slumber party, but it only starts at 4am over here... And I like sleeping... Meh. I'll just catch up the next day.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for showing the time-zones. I should be able to stay up for this.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I really wish I could attend this, BUT I have a really good hope right now. If they are having a 10th anniversary celebration in Japan, they obviously won't have one as big in the US, but who's to say they couldn't have a US event too...but where would it be, I mean it isn't like there is a Nintendo store only 30 minutes away from me in NYC!!!! They did have a pre-release party for Re:Coded and that wasn't anything special (it wasn't the 10th anniversary I mean). If they have a 10th anniversary celebration for DDD at Nintendo World...I'll die...of happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back