• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D "prelude to the final battle".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That is stupid.
Yeah, lets continue to use obcelete technology!

I too think that final fantasy shouldve never left the NES. All these advancements in gaming are the devil

PS have had the greatest technology since it first launched the PS1 and it seem to stay as their main priority. there's no other handhelds so I don't see you're point

bgizzles45

BUT THE WORLD IS GONNA END IN 2012. IS SQUARE STUPID?!!! RELEASE IT EARLIER BEFORE WE DIE FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!

BladeofHearts18

That would be rather silly, as we're getting quite a bit more information than some of the other games got prior to release. The latest would be mid 2011.

You're being sarcastic, right? KH3 wont be released until 2013 rolls by. KH3 is going to be a big game, it's not re:coded, where it only takes a few months to make. It's going to take years to develop, just like kh2 and CoM. BBSv2 will probably be released later this year, and we can expect KH:3D to be released next year for the 10 year anniversary.

Shire Folk

You're being sarcastic, right? KH3 wont be released until 2013 rolls by. KH3 is going to be a big game, it's not re:coded, where it only takes a few months to make. It's going to take years to develop, just like kh2 and CoM. BBSv2 will probably be released later this year, and we can expect KH:3D to be released next year for the 10 year anniversary.

I agree. BBSVII should come out probably fall-winter of this year in Japan, making for a spring-early summer 2012 release date here, with KH3D a fall-winter 2012 release in Japan, and KH3 in either 2013 or early 2014. I'm guessing that a good deal of work is already done for all but KH3.

But Nomura's also still working on Versus XIII...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back