• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How close to release was the KH 3DS bundle announced in Japan? Because I'm beginning to think we're not gonna get it :(

As stated, it was around 2 months before the Jap release. 2 months before the US release date will be around the end of May, possibly early June, but early June is pushing unless some big gaming event were to happen early June. One IDK...lets say in LA where a lot of big game companies go to promote their products and have big press conferences. Maybe an exposition for electronics or entertainment or stuff like that...if only there existed such a magical place xP

I dont see it happening, have we ever gotten the exclusive KH systems?
I think we got the Gameboy Advanced SP for Chain of Memories?

This. We go the Kingdom Hearts GBA as well as the PAL territory, and they gave out decals for both BbS and Re:Coded, so I was thinking in my mind that if they weren't going to release the bundle in the US, they would have at least released the decals for the system as a preorder bonus. Seeing as that isn't the preorder bonus, I think it might be a hint that there will be another way to get that design on your 3DS ;D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Fuck, I regret anytime I fucking said fuck to fuck....I mean to kupo.

What the hell does that even mean?

That moment when I'm the only one I know to have pre-ordered and successfully paid off Dream Drop Distance...

zoeycat

Do you guys think Nintendo World will have a party like they did for Re:coded? Can you even pre-order at Nintendo World?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Do you guys think Nintendo World will have a party like they did for Re:coded? Can you even pre-order at Nintendo World?

I would say so. RE:coded was hyped very little and Dream Drop Distance has seen twice RE:coded's hype on Tumblr alone. A game about rehashing most of the original surely doesn't deserve nearly as much recognition as a colorful pink clusterfuck of wonders like Dream Drop Distance.

Riku/Sora-Rule

You never know, it is very much possible, I went to that and it was so sick, probably the best thing was once getting in, before you bought a copy they had a demo of the game ready for people to play lol. I would like to see one, but if not, I already have it fully paid for and pre-ordered at GameStop.

RaginRiku

I'm assuming that bundle with the 3ds and game would be cheaper. I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait a month or so to pre-order and see if I can save a little cash.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's a good idea if you don't have a 3DS yet. Although I'd think they would have announced a bundle by now.

Square Enix: "Let's announce a bundle as soon as our Japanese fans are able to order so they won't spend unneeded money."
Square Enix: "Let's announce a bundle right after our American fans pre-ordered so we and Nintendo get more money."
Square Enix: "Let's throw in a few extra Final Mix games so Japanese fans get more for their money but add English voices so American fans will spend more on international shipping."

The reason Tetsuya Nomura is always laughing.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Square Enix: "Let's announce a bundle as soon as our Japanese fans are able to order so they won't spend unneeded money."
Square Enix: "Let's announce a bundle right after our American fans pre-ordered so we and Nintendo get more money."
Square Enix: "Let's throw in a few extra Final Mix games so Japanese fans get more for their money but add English voices so American fans will spend more on international shipping."

The reason Tetsuya Nomura is always laughing.

Two things: not funny and there currently no plans for a final mix.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm pretty sure they will. Re:Coded was just a DS game and as others have said, it wasn't hyped much. Not only is KH DDD a big 3DS title (and Nintendo wouldn't mind selling more 3DS's), but it is highly anticipated, and it is Kingdom Hearts 10th anniversary, don't forget that. They might have a pre-release or a normal release date party. I was 5th in line for the Re:Coded one, I want to be first this time!!!!

Although I'd think they would have announced a bundle by now.

Nope. They didn't announce the Jap. bundle until 2 months before its Japan release, it isn't 2 months before the US release date yet...so wait until then (which is around E3 time) and we'll see about a bundle.

zoeycat

You never know, it is very much possible, I went to that and it was so sick, probably the best thing was once getting in, before you bought a copy they had a demo of the game ready for people to play lol. I would like to see one, but if not, I already have it fully paid for and pre-ordered at GameStop.

But if there is a party and I go, do you think I will get the pre-order bonus? I mean did you have re:coded preordered at nintendo world?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Kingdom Hearts's Facebook Officially Announces Pre-Order Bonuses

The Official Facebook Page for Kingdom Hearts has formally announced pre-order bonuses for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance! This really isn't big news, but it shows that Square Enix is acknowledging 3D!

Happy Friday, and exciting news for fans in North America! We formally announced our preorder offer today, which consists of 3 AR cards that unlock rare Dream Eaters and a 360° viewing stand that allows players to take a closer look at their companions! Check out the image for details!

JustSnilloc

Re: Kingdom Hearts's Facebook Officially Announces Pre-Order Bonuses

Awesome... Although it's not really SE we need to be concerned about with acknowledgment, it's Disney

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Thats cool about the pre-order cards, can't wait for this game to release. Now give us a trailer SE

Also i know Amazon sales rankings aren't reliable but the game has jumped from like the 200's in best seller to the top 50's in best seller over the past few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back