• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I don't really mind the names. I'm not very creative with naming things either so they'll probably keep those names throughout the game. Still, our of all of them, I hope I get "Meowjesty." *chuckles every time I say that out loud*

Rallade

Awards
Anybody mind answering this for a non-3DS owner like me? Can you take pictures of the card and then scan that picture and be able to have access to whatever the AR card had?

As ShardofTruth said, you can, which is why I don't only want AR cards, especially with what MinerKing just confirmed. And do you plan on getting a 3DS?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you MinerKing and ShardofTruth for that information.

As ShardofTruth said, you can, which is why I don't only want AR cards, especially with what MinerKing just confirmed. And do you plan on getting a 3DS?

Of course I am! I'm just waiting until KH3D to buy it since it'll be my birthday and all. I can get somebody to buy it for me xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I wouldn't believe anything a Gamestop employee or rep says. They are not an authority for information on ANY video game, let alone Kingdom Hearts. Any information they give you is either straight from their computers or poorly inferred from what is on the computers...

MinerKing

I was very upset when I saw the special Dream Eaters came in as rank C. I just have to have all S ranks in my Dream Squad!

Nope. AR only works when you have the card(s) in front of you.

Well I just pulled up the special Dream Eater AR card online and scanned it off my computer screen and it worked fine. No physical card required.

Last edited by a moderator:

Key Wielder

Awards
Awesome, and definitely a step up from stickers, I have to admit. I haven't really bothered using the AR cards for other games, but I'll change that for this. And besides, extra artwork is extra artwork regardless. :)

I wouldn't believe anything a Gamestop employee or rep says. They are not an authority for information on ANY video game, let alone Kingdom Hearts. Any information they give you is either straight from their computers or poorly inferred from what is on the computers...

My local GameStop still doesn't even have Kingdom Hearts on the printed list of available pre-orders in the store yet. >.<

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
83qcCl.jpg

Here's the screen.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
After three different attempts, it seems the Dream Eater you get from the AR card is randomly assigned from the beginning of a new game file. So different save files on the same game card may in fact get different special rare Dream Eater, always level C.

I may just restart until I get Meowjesty then :p But isn't there also another way to get these guys in game? Where you could potentially get a higher ranked one? What does determine the rank anyway? :p It's not randomly assigned when you synthesize them is it?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So no Fruit Cat or that Cannon Beetle thing? Or are those going to be divided up between retailers or something? :/ I want R & R Seal, so if it is then I guess I really will order from Amazon. (Though I know they will all be on the internet eventually)

I know all regions will eventually get all the DEs, that is just unfair if not, I don't know how though. I'm assuming they are releasing R & R Seal with the game because the game is releasing in the summer, they don't want to release it towards the end of the summer. I wouldn't be shocked if one AR card comes with the guide, and maybe another one with a bundle if that becomes a reality.

If that's the case then I'm glad I don't need to worry too much about the cards running out. Then perhaps the "true preorder bonus" could be something else like the crystal case Roro mentioned or nothing at all.

Not trying to put you down, but a case I see having 0.1% chance of happening. Japan got a folder, a thing, flimsy folder. No way other territories are getting a whole, nice hard-shelled case that they could sell in stores for $20 or more.

I may just restart until I get Meowjesty then :p But isn't there also another way to get these guys in game? Where you could potentially get a higher ranked one? What does determine the rank anyway? :p It's not randomly assigned when you synthesize them is it?

I'm probably going to do the exact same thing because I really like Meowjesty. Question, is there anyway of transferring over or trading DEs you have? Also, one more question, for those who have the Japan versions, how hard is it to get these 3 rare DEs? Is one of them significantly rarer than the others?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Not trying to put you down, but a case I see having 0.1% chance of happening. Japan got a folder, a thing, flimsy folder. No way other territories are getting a whole, nice hard-shelled case that they could sell in stores for $20 or more.
Agreed, by the looks of it there are no preorder bonuses. Just BS from companies

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Okay Im kinda new to the preordering business but I preordered the game two months ago when they did not have the preorder bonus confirmed. Do I still get the pre-order bonus?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Okay Im kinda new to the preordering business but I preordered the game two months ago when they did not have the preorder bonus confirmed. Do I still get the pre-order bonus?
Yes, even if someone bought the game a few days later they might get the preorder bonus

MinerKing

There is another way to get these guys in the game, but the materials required to even make them are ludicrously difficult to find. At least for me. I have no idea where to find some of them.
The rank is determined by the amount of materials you have. The more materials you sink into a Dream Eater, the higher the rank you will get, all the way to rank S. All combinations have a "starting rank" of E or D, sometimes all the way up to S if you have rare materials. There are also bonus periods of time when the "starting rank" of every Dream Eater you make goes up by one. So a Dream Eater that would originally only be made as an A could become an S.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There is another way to get these guys in the game, but the materials required to even make them are ludicrously difficult to find. At least for me. I have no idea where to find some of them.
The rank is determined by the amount of materials you have. The more materials you sink into a Dream Eater, the higher the rank you will get, all the way to rank S. All combinations have a "starting rank" of E or D, sometimes all the way up to S if you have rare materials. There are also bonus periods of time when the "starting rank" of every Dream Eater you make goes up by one. So a Dream Eater that would originally only be made as an A could become an S.

Is there a way to increase a DE's rank by using them after they have been created?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Animal Crossing 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, New Super Mario Bros 2, and Paper Mario 3D all releasing on the same day? Either that day will be a 3DS motherload or they are just place holder dates for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back