• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Dream Drop Distance has like a slip of paper in there, that's it. Not sure if there is a link to a digital copy or not. But it definitely does not have a printed manual.

Some manuals are on the 3DS, I think that's what he meant by digital. Select manual when you have a 3ds game in

KevVentus

I don't really use manuals for instructions. I just like it when they include some art. It's not really a big deal though

I don't even read them anymore now that I drive myself after picking up a game

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Who reads manuals anymore?
Honestly, the game does well teaching you how to play well, through the game

I always read the manuals in case I missed something. The KH manuals have proved useful to me over the years.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I always read the manuals in case I missed something. The KH manuals have proved useful to me over the years.

i like manuals myself; it's nice to have them there.

i mean, it'll never again be like it was back in the day of SNES and stuff. my ff2 (or rather ff4) instruction manual had a guide all the way up to the underworld.

i miss those days...

KevVentus

Yeah I only go back to them in case there's something that I'm just not understanding

That doesn't happen too often though

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Some manuals are on the 3DS, I think that's what he meant by digital. Select manual when you have a 3ds game in

Those are only for downloadable games though :p

I don't really use manuals for instructions. I just like it when they include some art. It's not really a big deal though

Well, the slip of paper has artwork on it :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The instruction manual is a digital copy though, isn't it?

That is good, I like the route game companies are taking with the digital manuals because most people don't read the manuals and they end up being a waste of paper.

I liked the artwork as well. Then I realized that the guides (which I always get) have a much more in depth beginner's guide at the start and bigger scans of artwork and more images throughout the book itself. Manuals became obsolete in my life at that point xP

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
digital manuals..? i never even heard of that and i have mario kart 7.

Have Mario Kart selected to the 3D thing of him is on the top screen. Look at the bottom of the touch screen, there should be a button that says manual

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Have Mario Kart selected to the 3D thing of him is on the top screen. Look at the bottom of the touch screen, there should be a button that says manual

ohh gotcha, whats in it? is it just like the manuals they give as a booklet inside each game case?

i hope DDD has an actual book i love those

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
ohh gotcha, whats in it? is it just like the manuals they give as a booklet inside each game case?

Nothing just boring menus, it's not near as magical as the booklets. (no artwork, just words) It's looks closer to a troubleshooting menu than a manual

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Like I already said on the last page, DDD does not have a manual book. At least the Japanese version didn't.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That's nice, at least it isn't completely useless :D

*facepalm* Just watched another unboxing, it does open up to show the main controls, but that is it. Still not really a manual, but it serves more of a purpose than just a pretty picture :p The back explains the AR cards I think, too. But that is even better right?

The other video I watched just made it look like a single slip of paper, I swear :p

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Lol, I took some pictures of the digital manual. But my wi-fi died and now i'm posting from my phone. By the way I was wrong, there are pictures, just not big pieces of artwork

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Which is going to drive me crazy. I like having the case, case artwork and manual along with the game. One of my manuals went missing, and it made my eye seriously twitch. Mildly OCD like that.

Why will it drive you crazy? You really aren't missing a manual since there was no manual there to start, just a small packet. I could see being upset over LOSING a manual, but I wouldn't be sad about losing something that never existed lol xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back