• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevVentus

Ah I should rephrase, in Japan they have the covers with extra pictures that match up with the holes, but for whatever reason they have removed them for many of the English releases. However, Kid Icarus Uprising actually did keep the pictures. So I am hoping they will start keeping them for the English releases.

Also, you know I meant the in-game menu, not the actual menu-screen right? :p

Yes, I do hope they keep the pictures

And nope, sure didn't! But thanks for clearing up... again! Haha

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
.... there's a KH TCG?! O__O

As everyone has already pretty much answered for you lol, it originated in Japan and came over to the US through Fantasy Flight Games in 2007. Sadly, they were discontinued along with most of Fantasy Flight's TCG games after they realized their TCGs weren't making too much money. The game was really simple and kind of fun, but I only played to collect the promo cards which nowadays are pretty rare depending on the card.

All the art is character art from the game for the most part (nothing original) but I LOVE the foils (which are always either rare or super rare). You can find a whole bunch of them on Ebay, not every card, but a lot of them.

In case you wanted to start looking on Ebay, I'll just let you know, all the foils have non-foil versions that are easier to find except Halloweentown Donald and Goofy, Chip and Dale, End of the World, Ansem SoD, Aerith, Cloud, Sephiroth, Genie lvl 1, Ultima Weapon, Dragon Maleficent, The King, Sora lvl 3 (set 4), Valor form, Wisdom form, Roxas, Mickey Mouse (set 4), Minnie, DIZ, Captain Pete, Alice lvl 0, Jack Skellington lvl 4, Yuffie (set 4), Leon (set 4), Auron, Pete (set 4), Phantom, Behemoth, Cerberus, Jafar Genie, Hades (set 4), Destiny Islands (set 4), Halloweentown Sora.

Likewise, those cards are always the rarest or most expensive to buy on Ebay usually. You can find a large majority of the cards now though, I checked yesterday cause I'm still looking for the one promo card in English that I'm missing. I've only heard of like 5 in circulation, so I'm not shocked if I don't find it :( But it's okay cause I have the other 501 cards lol xP

i went to gamestop today. the guy said something about first come-first serve definites for a preorder bonus.

I'll make sure I'm there first in case, but the Gamestop I go to by now knows I'm a huge KH fan. xP

Yes, I do hope they keep the pictures

And nope, sure didn't! But thanks for clearing up... again! Haha

I really like the inside, I love it when game covers go beyond just the outer cover, I love seeing changes to the inside as well, it is just one extra little detail that I like (the LittleBigPlanet covers have them).

KevVentus

I really like the inside, I love it when game covers go beyond just the outer cover, I love seeing changes to the inside as well, it is just one extra little detail that I like (the LittleBigPlanet covers have them).

Yep, reversible covers have become quite popular recently which is always a good thing in my book.

DDD's presentation is very enticing. I wonder if it'll have a competent instruction manual.

moumou1210

I hope Gamestop has this or something better.
banner.png

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Whenever something more official is announced, i'll be sure to check and see if my paid-off preorder counts that stuff.

if not i'll just switch that credit to one that does. :3

(i really want that cover)

kupo1121

Awards
Wow I always underestimate you when you say you collect a lot of KH stuff lol

Lol it is okay, KH stuff isn't too common to come by so most people don't even know that half the stuff exists, but I'm always scouring the Internet.

Yep, reversible covers have become quite popular recently which is always a good thing in my book.

DDD's presentation is very enticing. I wonder if it'll have a competent instruction manual.

Instruction manuals are jokes in my opinion for the most part. I don't see why they wouldn't bring the cover over, if not, I'll consider printing out my own backside and putting it in the case.

blue490246

im hoping there'll be a 3ds+game edition as well in North America, not like they've ever done it before so there's an extremely slim chance, but its still a possibility considering im sure ppl would buy a 3ds just to play this game. (they arguably did it for BBS, but it wasnt really a specially designed PSP, just a silver one with optional decals that have KH designs). Also, considering there hasnt really been any news on the North American version yet in terms of trailers and visuals and what they will (hopefully) do for the fact that its the 10th anniversary year for KH, im still gonna wait and see until they update the North American site with more English content.

kupo1121

Awards
im hoping there'll be a 3ds+game edition as well in North America, not like they've ever done it before so there's an extremely slim chance, but its still a possibility considering im sure ppl would buy a 3ds just to play this game. (they arguably did it for BBS, but it wasnt really a specially designed PSP, just a silver one with optional decals that have KH designs). Also, considering there hasnt really been any news on the North American version yet in terms of trailers and visuals and what they will (hopefully) do for the fact that its the 10th anniversary year for KH, im still gonna wait and see until they update the North American site with more English content.

Well of course there hasn't been a 3DS bundle before, the 3DS is relatively new lol xP

If you mean they haven't ever brought over a limited edition console, they actually did, they released the Deep Silver GBA SP to Japan, USA, and PAL territories with CoM.

deepsilver.jpg

blue490246

^ i meant the latter lol didnt know that they brought the limited edition console for the Chain of Memories game... but then again, i didnt really start following KH until KH2... i wonder why they stopped doing it, considering the series imo is getting better and better and especially for such a highly anticipated game as KH3D, id hope there'd be a greater chance of them releasing such a bundle with the 3DS

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
^ i meant the latter lol didnt know that they brought the limited edition console for the Chain of Memories game... but then again, i didnt really start following KH until KH2... i wonder why they stopped doing it, considering the series imo is getting better and better and especially for such a highly anticipated game as KH3D, id hope there'd be a greater chance of them releasing such a bundle with the 3DS

Well, we did get the bundle with the PSP. So if everyone crosses thier fingers we might get lucky

kupo1121

Awards
I thought the CoM bundle only released in Japan and PAL regions. o_O

Originally I thought so too, but every site I check says it was released everywhere. I got a PAL version of it since I wanted the limited edition console (not like I was ever going to use it lol xP I have another GBA to play games on before I got the limited edition KH one).

Nonetheless, I'm hoping that the fact that the 3DS is still relatively new and the fact that it is KH's 10th anniversary might convince SE to release it overseas. The thing with the PSP and the DSi was that many people already owned PSP's and DS's by the time those games came out, so releasing a limited edition console probably wouldn't sell that well since people in the US, unlike Japan, don't really buy extra consoles just to have extra ones. However, since so many people still don't have a 3DS, I'm hoping that SE will try and release this one in hopes that it can attract a larger number of potential buyers.

Chistosa

Awards
Whoa really? We got the GBA bundle and I never knew!? *dies inside* ;A;

I really hope we do get the 3DS bundle, I'm not sure how likely that is....slim...chance. But if for some miracle it does happen, I am selling my 3DS back to Gamestop and using it toward that bundle. >_>

KevVentus

Instruction manuals are jokes in my opinion for the most part. I don't see why they wouldn't bring the cover over, if not, I'll consider printing out my own backside and putting it in the case.

KH has always had nice manuals, even though for the most part they have severely dropped in quality over the past few years

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The instruction manual is a digital copy though, isn't it?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The instruction manual is a digital copy though, isn't it?

Dream Drop Distance has like a slip of paper in there, that's it. Not sure if there is a link to a digital copy or not. But it definitely does not have a printed manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back