• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
seriously... just new dream eaters cards... thats it?

Thats what North america is getting for the 10th anniversery... what a let down...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
seriously... just new dream eaters cards... thats it?

Thats what North america is getting for the 10th anniversery... what a let down...

No, this is what we're getting by preordering the game. Preordering the Japanese version at select retailers got people a clear file folder. Idk why you would expect something extravagant instead of the usual merchandise.

/inb4reading

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Re: Possible Gamestop preorder bonus?

I am perfectly happy with AR cards. Better than what I thought we would get actually.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I wonder if we'll get the case at all. That looked pretty cool, of course you could just import one. It's not like it won't fit or something

Claire-Farron

I hope they're neat AR cards. When I saw Na pre-order bonus, I thought it might be like Theatrhythm final fantasy's. A customizable stylus.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, personally I think in-game preorder bonuses are a bit flimsy, especially when different stores offer different bonuses.
Then no one will truly %100 their game save.

i'm still waiting to see for sure what NA will be getting before preordering. I dont want to have just the cards when I can get something like a collector's edition.

Last edited:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Preorder bonuses often involve cards... the only preorder bonus that I have ever gotten was a set of cards with Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for the PSP.

Roro

Awards
Wait so did someone else check at gamestop too? And if so is the bonus just the AR cards or does it come with a case too? Also whats this about a collector's edition? Sorry for the bombardment of questions lol.

And if the case is it didn't come with a case I apologize for saying that it did ;P

Claire-Farron

I'll ask gamestop too :) I was planning on going tomorrow anyways to pre-order Theatrhythm final fantasy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I went today and asked. They said AR cards, we don't have paper to show you since it was just added in, and $40 even though you know...the game retails for $39.99.

Roro

Awards
Eh well the paper was really nothing special it was literally just printer paper with the KH3D logo on it and some dude's sloppy handwriting.
Funny I wasn't looking for anything when I walked in there that was KH related and suddenly stumbled upon it.

Hmm and the $40 thing is funny at the GS I was at the paper thingy said 39.99 but w/e its just a 1 cent difference right?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It's standard pricing. I'd rather they just raise the actual price tag by a few cents, charge exactly that, and deduct the tax. I hate not knowing.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hmm and the $40 thing is funny at the GS I was at the paper thingy said 39.99 but w/e its just a 1 cent difference right?

Well, when I asked the GS employee over the phone they told me it said "$40" but they could have just been rounding for all I know since it is easier to say than "$39.99"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back