• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D out of stock on Amazon *sad panda*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I don't know if KH3D is out of print now but it is now not in stock on Amazon. If this is true once I get the other two collections, I may end up buying that off Ebay b/c I'm not paying 40 bucks for it ><. (Yes I spoilered myself but as I keep thinking, spoilers don't get all the bleeping details..)

Here's the listing. The reason I waited was money and also I'm pretty behind on the games; there's way too many I haven't played yet. But if they come out with a remake..well..then no worries there either..

Strangely with all the DS/3DS games on my wishlist, that's the only one that is that way.

Anagram

Banned
Re: KH3D out of stock on amazon. *sad panda*

That is strange. I wonder why they would drop it if they did.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Master Spockanort; I hope so! I didn't get my purple 3DS just for that game, but seeing it out of stock when I finally, FINALLY, have something I can play the other games on (My brother's PS3) makes me wonder, since you can't find it anywhere else either, I checked.

I saved a search on Ebay for it just in case. I saw some new copies for a decent price there, so there's always a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back