• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Can roxas no longer dual weild, he only summoned the oblivion keyblade. Which is kinda lame roxas s popular for his agressive 2 blade style. Without that he is a less expierenced sora.

MasterZeR0

Can roxas no longer dual weild, he only summoned the oblivion keyblade. Which is kinda lame roxas s popular for his agressive 2 blade style. Without that he is a less expierenced sora.

He could only dual wield because of Ven. Or was it Xion? Either way, the peron in question has their own existence back. (only, for Xion, I'm just ASSUMING she comes back.)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
He could only dual wield because of Ven. Or was it Xion? Either way, the peron in question has their own existence back. (only, for Xion, I'm just ASSUMING she comes back.)
Well that lame
i guess the question how did roxas earn his own heart, why does he still look like ventus, and woulndt he keyblade ceremony have to be done on him now, since he is his own person no longer part of sora.
Nomura has some splanin to do

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

We don't know if he still can do it and just choose there not to. Y'know, it can be a pretty nasty surprise for an enemy if he/she fights Roxas using just one blade and in a good moment Roxas whips out the second blade as a surprise throwing his opponent off-balance immediately.

The other possibility may be that he can't dual-wield anymore because he's there together with Ventus, who of course uses his own blade.
In that case, Sora would have lost the dual-wield ability too.

EDIT:
why does he still look like ventus
I already explained that one somewhere.
Roxas looks like he does because his appearance is based upon his own memories of his looks and how others remember him (like Naminé, Lea/Axel etc., even Ansem the Wise and Riku who saw him).
It was said in KH 2 when he talked half-transparent with Naminé.

Furthermore, him not being a part of Sora anymore does not mean that he doesn't have a connection with him anymore. (Or with Ventus maybe).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
We don't know if he still can do it and just choose there not to. Y'know, it can be a pretty nasty surprise for an enemy if he/she fights Roxas using just one blade and in a good moment Roxas whips out the second blade as a surprise throwing his opponent off-balance immediately.

The other possibility may be that he can't dual-wield anymore because he's there together with Ventus, who of course uses his own blade.
In that case, Sora would have lost the dual-wield ability too.

EDIT:
I already explained that one somewhere.
Roxas looks like he does because his appearance is based upon his own memories of his looks and how others remember him (like Naminé, Lea/Axel etc., even Ansem the Wise and Riku who saw him).
It was said in KH 2 when he talked half-transparent with Naminé.

Furthermore, him not being a part of Sora anymore does not mean that he doesn't have a connection with him anymore. (Or with Ventus maybe).

Would that alos apply to chracters liek Vanitas or Xion or is that a nobody thing

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Well that lame
i guess the question how did roxas earn his own heart, why does he still look like ventus, and woulndt he keyblade ceremony have to be done on him now, since he is his own person no longer part of sora.
Nomura has some splanin to do
I think it's a too early to assume Roxas has his own heart. We don't even truly understand the scene yet.

MasterZeR0

I think it's a too early to assume Roxas has his own heart. We don't even truly understand the scene yet.

That's right. It might be entirely symbolic. We have no idea what it really means.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Would that alos apply to chracters liek Vanitas or Xion or is that a nobody thing

I won't say anything definitive on Vanitas, since he's 1st not one of those to be saved and 2nd people who remember his face are very limited (just Master Xehanort and Ven as far as we know), but he may be able to retain his appearance by his own memories of himself.
After all, his first life was with four years way longer than Roxas' with roughly one year, so Vanitas should have created more memories for himself than Roxas has.
Xion would be very tricky since her appearance wasn't even "fix" while she was still living her "first life" in the physical world.

While I agree with this to a degree, more and more hints appear (also Lea and his promise), Nomura saying that the characters who called out to Sora can return to the world that Roxas may get to return in reality.
We can't confirm it yet, but we can also not totally rule it out.

That's right. It might be entirely symbolic. We have no idea what it really means.
Who knows? Maybe Roxas can "appear" through Sora and Ventus doing something together or by being just "near each other"?

After all, Roxas is, while mainly Sora's nobody, also partly a hybrid-being created from both Sora and Ventus.

MasterZeR0

Who knows? Maybe Roxas can "appear" through Sora and Ventus doing something together or by being just "near each other"?

After all, Roxas is, while mainly Sora's nobody, also partly a hybrid-being created from both Sora and Ventus.

yeah, what I'm saying is that we don't know, either way. Personally, I hope the final battle(s) begin EXACTLY like that.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
yeah, what I'm saying is that we don't know, either way. Personally, I hope the final battle(s) begin EXACTLY like that.

Yes, we don't know yet. These scenes can get one's hopes up though. And personally, I feel Roxas would so deserve it. Being with his friends and having his own life were always his greatest wishes and in his first life he was really only used and abused by everyone around him except Axel and Xion to a degree.
Yes, Naminé, Riku and DiZ were also only using him for their own goals, in their case to wake up Sora. They didn't give a damn about his own wishes and dreams, just like the Organisation.

MasterZeR0

Yes, we don't know yet. These scenes can get one's hopes up though. And personally, I feel Roxas would so deserve it. Being with his friends and having his own life were always his greatest wishes and in his first life he was really only used and abused by everyone around him except Axel and Xion to a degree.
Yes, Naminé, Riku and DiZ were also only using him for their own goals, in their case to wake up Sora. They didn't give a damn about his own wishes and dreams, just like the Organisation.

I want Roxas' tale to end with him, Lea, Isa, Hayner, Pence, Olette, and possibly Xion, all as friends in TwTn. Final scene as them on clock tower eating ice cream? Oh dear lord yes.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Even nami, it seemed like she cared to me.

captain

Bronze Member
Wow. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, The King, Roxas, Xion, Lea, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, (Yen Sid, Eraques??), other somebodies besides Lea? Plus Maleficent and her band of nasty. Xehenort just needs to give up right now. All of hims.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I want Roxas' tale to end with him, Lea, Isa, Hayner, Pence, Olette, and possibly Xion, all as friends in TwTn. Final scene as them on clock tower eating ice cream? Oh dear lord yes.

Gosh, that would be crowded on dat clock tower, lol.

Even nami, it seemed like she cared to me.

The one doesn't neccessarily rule out the other, although it is pretty funny since Naminé's actions in KH2 can be interpreted in different ways.
Was she really "caring" about Roxas himself, or just "caring" about to keep him from rebelling so she could finish her work on Sora?
Throwing bluntly into your face that you aren't supposed to exist and outright lying about "you won't disappear" when that is exactly what happens when Sora's pod opens can at least be seen in several ways.
Brainwashing and imprison you totally clueless in a digital world also aren't the nicest things to do.
On the other hand, in Days Naminé expressed astonishment and interest about how much Roxas (and Xion as well) were fighting to be their own people and she certainly isn't happy the only way to fix Sora is to have them disappear (it's somewhat similar to Eraqus' situation when faced with killing Ven).
Riku shows slight vibes of sympathy as well, although more subtle and only in conversation with DiZ or pitying Roxas when he lays unconscious.
That's what ultimately makes the overall difference between the Organisation and at least Riku and Naminé (won't count DiZ since he was a jerkass back then). Riku and Naminé knew what they were doing was wrong and unfair (towards Roxas personally), but they had no other choice and therefore had to act on it.

As I am myself a Naminé-Fan I tend to go with the interpretation that she really cared (and Riku as well), but that doesn't mean I have to cheer at their actions and sanction them as good.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I do love that they used the Simple and Clean Orchestra, but this just also makes me hope that for KH3 they can somehow get Utada Hikaru to do another song. I know she had a fallout with Disney but I seriously hope that at least try to get her back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back