• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You know, Hikari Orcestral is always placed in the menu trailer of Kh one. So we can't say for sure if Passion or Hikari (So getting use to using their Japanese names btw) is the main theme of the game. The next streamer has to show us the begining of the game.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yay we finally get to see what the screen looks like. Sora is sleeping on Wondernyan.

QruU2.png

YES! So happy they made something creative! I knew they would :)

And OMG that opening, I am getting goosebumps...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
You know, Hikari Orcestral is always placed in the menu trailer of Kh one. So we can't say for sure if Passion or Hikari (So getting use to using their Japanese names btw) is the main theme of the game. The next streamer has to show us the begining of the game.

I wondered about that for a second, but I'm liable to believe Passion is still the theme, seeing as it was used in the trailers. Using them both in some fashion is good for homage.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I was a bit curious as to why their were two Mickey silhouettes at one point. Is their any significance to this do you think?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I was a bit curious as to why their were two Mickey silhouettes at one point. Is their any significance to this do you think?

If anything, I'd say it's a reference to the dual existence of either Sora and Roxas or Roxas and Xion.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
When Mickey summons everyone from the book at the end, he also summons Roxas. I didn't notice that before.

MasterZeR0

My favorite part is Mickey jumping at Xehanort from the bottom screen. SO AMAZING

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When Mickey summons everyone from the book at the end, he also summons Roxas. I didn't notice that before.

Yep, he summons six people: Roxas, Donald, Goofy, Terra, Aqua and Ventus. So altogether we have nine heroes there.
Love that scene to bits. <3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
did it feel dissida like to anyone else a the end?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
THEENDINGTHEENDINGTHEENDING.

Seriously, it still gives me feels. That's going to be one heck of a final battle if it goes through as portrayed.

And Naminé did appear for two seconds after all, in the quick CoM section.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
did it feel dissida like to anyone else a the end?

There is a slight resemblance as they all line up into a battle line, yep. A bit like in Dissidia Duodecim when Lightning and the other Cosmos Warriors take their stances.

THEENDINGTHEENDINGTHEENDING.

Seriously, it still gives me feels. That's going to be one heck of a final battle if it goes through as portrayed.

And Naminé did appear for two seconds after all, in the quick CoM section.

Glad to see that it apparently even moves some of the more critical members. ;D

Just without all the characters (excluding sora, mickey, riku, and roxas) showing their moves like DFF openings

As far as I observed, it where mainly Terra and Roxas who didn't pose. All other characters did. Donald and Goofy are swinging their weapons while Aqua takes her usual battle stance and Ventus is even a little show-off with twirling his Wayward Wind around, lol.

MasterZeR0

As far as I observed, it where mainly Terra and Roxas who didn't pose. All other characters did. Donald and Goofy are swinging their weapons while Aqua takes her usual battle stance and Ventus is even a little show-off with twirling his Wayward Wind around, lol.

But then again, Those two have always been more "serious" types, as opposed to the others.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But then again, Those two have always been more "serious" types, as opposed to the others.

True that, but then Riku should also join their "faction" as he's also more on the "serious" side like Terra and Roxas. Yet Riku also poses in that scene with his trademark blade-down-facing battle stance.
He's practically the middle way together with Aqua (and I think Mickey). They pose, but calm and sturdy while Donald, Goofy, Sora and Ventus are the hyperactive ones, rofl.

MasterZeR0

True that, but then Riku should also join their "faction" as he's also more on the "serious" side like Terra and Roxas. Yet Riku also poses in that scene with his trademark blade-down-facing battle stance.
He's practically the middle way together with Aqua (and I think Mickey). They pose, but calm and sturdy while Donald, Goofy, Sora and Ventus are the hyperactive ones, rofl.

Yeah, and I think that's how it should be, haha :D those little "groups" fit them well :3

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
That was amazing. EPIC!!!!!!
I loved it but my favorite part was the end. Everything was fantastic!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Dat ending.
A little sad that they didn't have an opening with vocals like usual but it worked well. The orchestral really brought that nostalgia ish feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back