• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zEndless

The bad quality was what made me cry :p

I want a full-HD render from Square-Enix, then I'll cry of joy.

Roro

Awards
Oh cool so it was basically like the video from the premiere event. Watching that on the 3DS makes me even more eager for this game to come out stateside. :)

Katsagu

Awards
Awesome, just awesome :')
Cant wait to see this in 3D :D

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think it's nice that they used Hikari instrumental instead of Utada's vocal versions.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Such awesomeness, yay.

The crowning finale was of course everyone of the main cast appearing in the end and forming the game logo with a united attack. <333

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
After seeing the entire thing at the event, the best part for me was definitely seeing the name piece together and fly across the screen <3

Zul

Awards
Heh, having mickey conduct in the lower screen while the cg continues at the top, clever.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yay we finally get to see what the screen looks like. Sora is sleeping on Wondernyan.

QruU2.png

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yeah, loved the dark, foreboding clouds; it was a nice hail to the original.

(I thought that person was going to use the keyblade as a stylus, since he kept flashing it. xD)

EDIT: Derp. The clouds really don't look as dark and foreboding in the higher quality version. Actually, they look pretty serene.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Such awesomeness, yay.

The crowning finale was of course everyone of the main cast appearing in the end and forming the game logo with a united attack. <333

Its just amazing, I grew up with the series and from the moment I saw the first KH commercial I knew if it became a series it would be my favorite video game series of all time. Now to see so many characters from the series uniting to face off against the villain up to this point is just a great great moment.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Its just amazing, I grew up with the series and from the moment I saw the first KH commercial I knew if it became a series it would be my favorite video game series of all time. Now to see so many characters from the series uniting to face off against the villain up to this point is just a great great moment.

It is, and I fully agree with the part of all of them together. I don't care if some sourpusses think some of the characters shouldn't be back. They all have suffered through so much they deserve it.

After we now can see a better quality version of it without the building obscuring things like in the premiere event I finally also managed to observe their "battle line".
From left to right: Terra, Roxas, Riku, Sora, Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Aqua, Ventus.
I could watch that scene alone seven times in a row, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back