• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerravsVentus

It feels like forever since I've played a Kingdom Hearts game. Hopefully the ending gets uploaded tonight.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
rac7d, does it work for you? Yeah, I'm removing it >.> It's cause of the music I replaced it with.

Nope it was removied by the time i got to it, funny how squre only blocks the goo version of it,
once enough people get to uploading it they usualy give up

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
saw it on vimeo
and with this new clarity it turns out roxas is dual weilding still iwas able to see part of the wings from the oathkeeper when i puased it on him, however i still can make out wether or not Aqua is using the master keeper or not.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yay we finally get to see what the screen looks like. Sora is sleeping on Wondernyan.

QruU2.png

This was adorable, and the video looks very nice. But words can't express how annoyed I am that they didn't use Sanctuary. XD

Absolute

Wow Square-enix was fast. o_O

They aren't messing around with this. Since they know the other 95% of the planet doesn't have a release date concrete, they know people are going to be searching YT for the game videoes since they know people will be streaming and uploading.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don't see what the big fuss is, its just the intro, that shows the last few games, to me it doesn't make sense. In fact watching the intro makes me want the game even more.

Awards
The delete was automated. The video I uploaded was removed upon uploading cause of the music used (I replaced it using a ripped soundtrack). It's not cause of the video itself.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
This was adorable, and the video looks very nice. But words can't express how annoyed I am that they didn't use Sanctuary. XD

You never know, they might use the orchestral version somewhere in the game..
/Trying to get my hopes up because I freaking love Sanctuary

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Can somebody make an KH3D ending thread, like an official ones so there aren't ten different ones floating around..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKbzaSWQTr4
This really isn't the place to ask that.

You never know, they might use the orchestral version somewhere in the game..
/Trying to get my hopes up because I freaking love Sanctuary
I'm just annoyed that they used Simple&Clean so much, but not Sanctuary. I'm starting to wonder if they're planning to use the two songs even after the Xehanort saga.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I'm just annoyed that they used Simple&Clean so much, but not Sanctuary. I'm starting to wonder if they're planning to use the two songs even after the Xehanort saga.
Yuuuss, Sanctuary is so unacknowledged. Maybe it'll play during the credits? It better, at least, be in 3 :/

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yuuuss, Sanctuary is so unacknowledged. Maybe it'll play during the credits? It better, at least, be in 3 :/
I wouldn't mind the orchestral songs at all but, exactly, Sanctuary is totally unacknowledged. If you're going to use the crap out of one song, at least even it out by using the other as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back