• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRiku-12

At the beginning of the video I was all like "Yeah, this is pretty cool"
then I was like "Woah, this is pretty freaking awesome"
then I was all like "HOLY FUCK THEY'RE FIGHTING XEMNAS"
THEN I WAS ALL LIKE "OMGTHEY'REALLTHERE!!!!! THEY'RE ALL THERE!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
then I shit my pants.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thank god the forums are back. I was about to go outside for the first time in 12 years.

bigbadcloud

Omg i think i just Gigty my self to much that was bad Kupo! i mean im going to sped a full week at my local librairy just to watch some one play this gameOMFG this is going to be epic you get to battle xemnas and xigbar and i wonder who elses you get to battle?

Revolution

Dat ending to dat opening <3

I'd also like to propose the idea that Xion, Namine and Kairi are off painting each others nails while the guys (and Aqua) are busy killing Xehanort. Just sayin'

Also: 2 days, 23 hours and 29 minutes left of waiting to spoil myself to high heaven

Awards
It seems that Mickey was conducting 8 books at the very beginning while there are only 7 games including KH3D. Maybe KH3 really is the last installment in the series.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It seems that Mickey was conducting 8 books at the very beginning while there are only 7 games including KH3D. Maybe KH3 really is the last installment in the series.
I wouldn't read too much into that at the moment. It might be important, but as of now it's just a nod to Fantasia.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Considering the mystery game is still floating around, I would think the 8 books don't mean very much since KH3 will make the 9th installment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back