• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D New Worlds Trailer! (Promo Video Compilation Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Lol Hidden Mickey in the clouds :p
tumblr_m7brs1XAw51qc9yiv.png

Who ever makes these trailers... good job!

Omg-cat.gif

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: KH3D English Promo Trailers (7/17 - New Worlds Trailer!)

Yeah. I went there.

Oh god, I feel really dumb right now. When I first read the title "New World" I was like "That sounds familiar for some reason..." I completely forgot about that song :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The trailer would be perfect if when Rinzler hit the ground in that boss scene the whole screen shook. :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

How do you get it to immediately start playing when the page opens? I'm been trying to figure it out but I still don't know...

P.S.
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

TRADE SECRETS, YO.

haha jk just add "&autoplay=1" to the end of the video url thingy thing and the BAM it's playing like magic. I don't really suggest doing it.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

TRADE SECRETS, YO.

haha jk just add "&autoplay=1" to the end of the video url thingy thing and the BAM it's playing like magic. I don't really suggest doing it.

It's annoying to open the page, not know why this random music is playing and have to sort through every post until you find the video. So yeah, don't do it

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

It's annoying to open the page, not know why this random music is playing and have to sort through every post until you find the video. So yeah, don't do it

Yeah... I got super annoyed at having this random pop song play and I closed all the tabs, reloaded this tab and then scroll down (I was reading the comments in order) to find Ethy's FFXIII-2 video...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah... I got super annoyed at having this random pop song play and I closed all the tabs, reloaded this tab and then scroll down (I was reading the comments in order) to find Ethy's FFXIII-2 video...

Which was entirely the point. See where we are now? The next page!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
oooh fightin' on the ceiling! the shooter stages in re:coded that had the stage go sideways and upside-down were my favorites because it was surprising, so i'm glad to see them returning in some capacity! :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oooh fightin' on the ceiling! the shooter stages in re:coded that had the stage go sideways and upside-down were my favorites because it was surprising, so i'm glad to see them returning in some capacity! :3

Re:coded was definitely the best experiment for testing various gameplay styles :3 I agree that it is great to see that work applied elsewhere.

I'm wondering if we may see the other things in Re:coded again in some capacity. The side scroller level and the traditional turn-based levels made for a great basis for some smaller games if they ever wished to make something like that

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

That is going to give me the worst headache ever.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Re:coded was definitely the best experiment for testing various gameplay styles :3 I agree that it is great to see that work applied elsewhere.

I'm wondering if we may see the other things in Re:coded again in some capacity. The side scroller level and the traditional turn-based levels made for a great basis for some smaller games if they ever wished to make something like that

kh sidescroller confirmed for "small game" nomura mentioned

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
When was this? I remember Nomura saying he'll plan on a "small title" but I don't recall it being confirmed as a sidescroller.

it was a joke. but i'd play the hell outta that game if it were true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back