• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Meow Wow Plush Available On SE Official Goods Online Shop!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I hope I don't get in trouble for bumping an old thread, but on ozgameshop.com right now if you buy the Meow Wow plushie and add the code "2013" you can get the plushie for $35.67, free postage. I think that's the cheapest an Australian can get it right now. :3

They say it's the last one in stock: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Meow Wow Plush - ozgameshop.com

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope I don't get in trouble for bumping an old thread, but on ozgameshop.com right now if you buy the Meow Wow plushie and add the code "2013" you can get the plushie for $35.67, free postage. I think that's the cheapest and Australian can get it right now. :3

They say it's the last one in stock: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Meow Wow Plush - ozgameshop.com
Aw man, NOW it's on special? I had to pay full price. Silly 13% off everything or whatever that email I ignored said.

P.S. Look at dat review. Certainly is marvellous!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Aw man, NOW it's on special? I had to pay full price. Silly 13% off everything or whatever that email I ignored said.

P.S. Look at dat review. Certainly is marvellous!

I knew it was you who wrote that review when I seen the name, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back