• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Meow Wow Plush Available On SE Official Goods Online Shop!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
246535_4236688047568_796548904_n.jpg

Omg Ethy it's so cute. I'm going to post pictures of mine soon.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Ethy you are so lucky! :D So cute! Have you named it? Just curious.
I want to see your's too Zephyr.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just want to lick it and bite in mmmmm

And ruin the coloring, I think not!

Ethy you are so lucky! :D So cute! Have you named it? Just curious.
I want to see your's too Zephyr.

Nope, no name yet. Somebody on Tumblr suggested Mello, and then I was thinking of something related to one of my current favorite shows. ;A: I am horrible at naming things. I'll call it Xehanyan, maybe xD

Omg Ethy it's so cute. I'm going to post pictures of mine soon.

*u* You must hurry!

He's a bit punier than I thought, but Meow Wow plush is still adorbs...you shall be mine soon!

Where'd you get the KH Avatar set? :O

It is smaller than I thought it would be, but it is a nice size. Nice enough that I have no idea where to put him. My family is buying a new entertainment stand with shelves so I might put him on it so my family is forced to stare at the cute.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I just got my Meow Wow plushie in the mail today :)

I just want to lick it and bite in mmmmm

Yeah, it cracked me up they made a point to put that on the warning label :p

He's a bit punier than I thought, but Meow Wow plush is still adorbs...you shall be mine soon!

Where'd you get the KH Avatar set? :O

Well, I can't speak for Ethy, but I was fortunate enough to find the Avatar set at my local anime shop. I have never seen it anywhere else, though I imagine you could find it on some website that specializes in Japanese merchandise like Play-Asia.

iLeen

Awards
Whoo! Got mine today too:] Now I am also in the same dilemma of what to name him. Haha.

It is smaller than I thought it would be, but it is a nice size. Nice enough that I have no idea where to put him. My family is buying a new entertainment stand with shelves so I might put him on it so my family is forced to stare at the cute.
And you're right! Perfect size! Although I'm gonna have mine be my sleeping buddy. Colors match nicely with my bed:]

Well, I can't speak for Ethy, but I was fortunate enough to find the Avatar set at my local anime shop. I have never seen it anywhere else, though I imagine you could find it on some website that specializes in Japanese merchandise like Play-Asia.
That's so aaaaawesome. I guess I'll have to wait 'til later to buy the Avatar set, cause I decided to take a break from importing since I've already done it for 2 KH items recently :O (KH3D musical score and Meow Wow plush)

Aa, wait, I also preordered the KH collection CD... O_O Yeaaaah, need to hold my horses on my wallet.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's so aaaaawesome. I guess I'll have to wait 'til later to buy the Avatar set, cause I decided to take a break from importing since I've already done it for 2 KH items recently :O (KH3D musical score and Meow Wow plush)

Aa, wait, I also preordered the KH collection CD... O_O Yeaaaah, need to hold my horses on my wallet.

The "Avatar Set" can probably found on Ebay and other sites under their official names, the Kingdom Hearts "Trading Arts." Japan got Tifa in the collection as well, but she never came over to the US so I'd highly recommend importing it since if you don't you'll be missing one Trading Art :(

Also, I don't think they sold particularly well so and I don't think they're are going to make anymore of the Trading Arts for a while (this is just my guess) so if you buy it you might not have to get it for a while :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Nope, no name yet. Somebody on Tumblr suggested Mello, and then I was thinking of something related to one of my current favorite shows. ;A: I am horrible at naming things. I'll call it Xehanyan, maybe xD

Hmm I do not know if Meow Wow looks like a Mello. It takes me forever to figure the right name for something. I spent way too long trying to come up with DE names. XD Xehanyan..it works! Well I always have to think of gender first, but do DE's even have genders? o_O
EDIT: Now that I think about it DE gender is totally irrelevant I guess XD

Last edited:

Sammi

Great photos! :) My Meow Wow has yet to be dispatched (should be on 30 August), but I'll also post a photo of him when he arrives.

scarf

It's so cute! I just had to buy it!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He's a little smaller than I was expecting, but he'll fit right in with my other plushies!

Last edited:

Sammi

It's so cute! I just had to buy it!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He's a little smaller than I was expecting, but he'll fit right in with my other plushies!

Unfortunately, the image isn't showing up. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Scarf, we're having issues with Photobucket and it's images only working for some computers.

Do you mind linking it again, but this time from a different website?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I can see it scarf~
I could not see Zephyr's at first either, but then it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back