• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
78Fih.png

9xUPG.png

lmgCX.png

6Oyp5.png

Yes, Josh does say these things.

Last edited:

Nov

Awards
Those art cards look so gorgeous. ;A; And to be honest the whole package.

A great video all in all, thanks Seta! c:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Great video Seta! I would definitely rep you for you hard work for putting this together =/

Also noticed your new award!!! Congrats! I am curious on how to participate on KHi to receive the 3 new rewards. Is there another thread that describes how to earn these? or has it yet to be determined?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Great video Seta! I would definitely rep you for you hard work for putting this together =/

Also noticed your new award!!! Congrats! I am curious on how to participate on KHi to receive the 3 new rewards. Is there another thread that describes how to earn these? or has it yet to be determined?

New awards have been added for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Heroes of Ruin and Quantum Conundrum. All you need is proof that you have the game (a photo of the box or receipt, or in the case of QC a screenshot will also work, with something that distinguishes you) and then just PM Wehrmacht with your request!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Awesome video Seta~ you sounded so professional and it was really cool how you took the extra step by explaining everything with such detail.

Oran

Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is this open to anyone with said games?

Yes, it is. So go nag Wehrmacht and he shall give you the award. If you have, or plan to get the other games anytime soon, I'd say you could hold off on sending him a PM until you have them all and can provide proof for them at once.

If it is just KH3D, go on!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is this open to anyone with said games?

Yes, of course! :D Don't hesitate to ask (though like Ethy said, if you have plans on getting the other games, you may want to wait and just get them all at once).

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yes, it is. So go nag Wehrmacht and he shall give you the award. If you have, or plan to get the other games anytime soon, I'd say you could hold off on sending him a PM until you have them all and can provide proof for them at once.

Awesome, I will wait till next week then, and send in my pictures of Theatrhythm and DDD at once :)

Oran

Awards

Oh sweet thanks for the clarification in that case ill wait till I get 3D to send with TR:FF for my rewards.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Yes, of course! :D Don't hesitate to ask (though like Ethy said, if you have plans on getting the other games, you may want to wait and just get them all at once).

The other games are Thearhythm and Heroes of Ruin, right? Also, how much would you say is "nagging"? I've wanted to get the "News Hound" icon for a while now (I was on the front 3 times, I know once last year for merchandise, this year for the new Disneyland pin, and 1 other time I believe) and I asked Wehrmacht twice last year and never got through, I just don't want to become a pest -__-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The other games are Thearhythm and Heroes of Ruin, right? Also, how much would you say is "nagging"? I've wanted to get the "News Hound" icon for a while now (I was on the front 3 times, I know once last year for merchandise, this year for the new Disneyland pin, and 1 other time I believe) and I asked Wehrmacht twice last year and never got through, I just don't want to become a pest -__-

And Quantum Conundrum! If you pester him like more than once a day I presume. Well, there's a new thread in the Foyer to keep track of requests, so you can just ask in there. It'll be more convenient.

(though three times over the course of two years doesn't really warrant a news hound award but if you want it rofl)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
^ thanks lol, and I wouldn't have wanted it so much if it wasn't a dog...WITH A CANDLE ON ITS HEAD...I MEAN A DOG!!!!! WITH A CANDLE.........................ON ITS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, back on topic.

Ventusblade_

I'm sad.I din't had money to pre-order and when I do the guy at gamestop says that their are no MoM edition anywhere.
Now I only get 3 AR cards. He also said that because I pre-ordered the game I could receive a 15$ (IIRC) discount on the guide.
Buuut, when he told me that they were no MoM edition's left I declined. It was a mix of dissapointment, sadness, and rage. -.-

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Great job with the video, Seta! Now I'm even more excited for next week.

@Ventusblade: They usually say 20% off the guide.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm sad.I din't had money to pre-order and when I do the guy at gamestop says that their are no MoM edition anywhere.
Now I only get 3 AR cards. He also said that because I pre-ordered the game I could receive a 15$ (IIRC) discount on the guide.
Buuut, when he told me that they were no MoM edition's left I declined. It was a mix of dissapointment, sadness, and rage. -.-

It should actually be 20% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back