• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
[video=youtube;QNX7NzbFkd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNX7NzbFkd8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Video will be up in about an hour!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey wow, nice thread.

Very excited for the video, Mr. Seta.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
How is it possible that you already have it?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
How is it possible that you already have it?

tumblr_lyxf6oBgl91r5dhe1o1_500.gif

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Wow that's really cool. On that note are you guys short on staff? Lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's fine. I'm enjoying it. You're doing good!

And it's helpful for people outside of NA to see whats in it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I actually think you're doing extremely well based on the fact that if you messed up you couldn't start over or anything.
Good job!

Edit: wow, just noticed kh theme in the background

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Yeah, the beginning of the video I shot about 10 times because I either wasn't looking directly or I messed up my words... But the rest of it was all in one take. It was nerve-wrecking.

Dannydecay

So we only get the 5 AR cards that come with the CE and not the extra three that come with the first press of the game?

Oran

Awards
Really enjoyed your unboxing like how you took your time going through the contents.

But... you forgot the most important part: blowing into the mic. and see if Sora spins around.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I finished the game yesterday and it was awesome but I would rather have waited and gotten this special edition.

short spoiler-free review
the ending of the game gave the word EPIC a new meaning and both Sora and Riku where Perfectly executed so don't worry about Sora being like in KH II. I hated the drop system though because if you fight a boss and he only have one hp left the time might run out and you have to start over from the beginning (that actually happened)
also the battles could get really messy and things got a bit to complicated even for me but whatever

SORA619

Awards
Nice unboxing dude!

In my opinion SE didn't handle the KH 10th anniversary thing right. First things first is that we got a canon game which is very good something that RE:coded wasn't and 358/2 days was good but couldn't make you stay long with it. Now for the part. First, only US got the collector's edition. Why? They could at least make another Collector's Edition for EU. Last, for it's money it's very good but they could have made something better. It's 10th anniversary of a very precious franchise. They could have done better. Still I love the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back