• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Yeah..i don't see Dwarf woods coming back at all.

Agrabah is a given especially seeing they can easily expand this world..though i'am a little tired of it.

Wonderland i'll actually like to see come back and they actually put some effort into it...i seriously never got over the walls with pictures of the forest and of course the maze wall.. seriously what was the reason for this?Limitations of the system? Laziness?

Beast's castle i still don't know..it seems to be done with so this could easily be a cutscene.

The rest i guess could work.

Honestly, I'd think it'd be neat to have all 7 PoH's worlds in Kh3. But, instead of having those worlds subtract from the number of worlds in the game, have them in addition to. I'd like to see as many total world visits that KH2 had, but not have any 2nd visits for Disney worlds. Having just a big plethora of worlds in KH3 would be awesome.
A huge plethora of worlds could work to :I,hopefully that's the case....18 worlds anyone?lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah..i don't see Dwarf woods coming back at all.
The Queen just vanished. More than likely, they set that up for a world return.

Agrabah is a given especially seeing they can easily expand this world..though i'am a little tired of it.
King of thieves <3

Wonderland i'll actually like to see come back and they actually put some effort into it...i seriously never got over the walls with pictures of the forest and of course the maze wall.. seriously what was the reason for this?Limitations of the system? Laziness?
I think they just need to make it like a giant forest. I wouldn't mind going through Once Upon a Time's Wonderland...

Beast's castle i still don't know..it seems to be done with so this could easily be a cutscene.
We could finally get Gastion? Xehanort is controlling him to get Belle?

A huge plethora of worlds could work to :I,hopefully that's the case....18 worlds anyone?lol
Easily. With the PS3, they can do so much.

can someone send me links or post pics of the keyblades you can unlock in 3ds

Haven't you asked this like 3 times before?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
The Queen just vanished. More than likely, they set that up for a world return.
I actually forgot about this..been so long since i played BBS.
King of thieves <3
Yeah :I
I think they just need to make it like a giant forest. I wouldn't mind going through Once Upon a Time's Wonderland...
Yeah an actually forest would defiently be better especially after seeing Fantasia world,more specifically the forest area.
It just reminded me how well an actually forest in wonderland could look.
We could finally get Gastion? Xehanort is controlling him to get Belle?
Would it still matter seeing Beast returned to a human?

Easily. With the PS3, they can do so much.
Yeah that's true..hopefully they do.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I actually forgot about this..been so long since i played BBS.
The little hints that game had.

That movie would provide new characters, new locations and larger areas.

Yeah an actually forest would defiently be better especially after seeing Fantasia world,more specifically the forest area.
It just reminded me how well an actually forest in wonderland could look.
Personally, I think areas from the 2010 Alice in Wonderland would look beautiful in Kingdom Hearts.

Would it still matter seeing Beast returned to a human?
Never was shown when that change exactly happened.

Yeah that's true..hopefully they do.
If they have brains, they will do it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Beast's Castle should have had Gaston appear in 358/2 Days, and it should return in BBSV2 in the Realm of Darkness with Forte the Pipe Organ. Dwarf Woodlands should appear in BBSV2 with an Evil Queen boss, and same goes for Castle of Dreams with a boss involving some twisted form of the Evil Step Sisters and Step Mother.

But I'd rather they not use the princesses worlds in KH3 and just have them all gather at Yen Sid's tower in a cutscene, unless of course they make one of the story modes in BBSV2 about gathering the princesses then that may be acceptable. Oooh actually that would make a good Mark of Mastery Exam for Kairi and Lea in a BBSV2 story mode.

Of course Agrabah will return in KH3 with the King of Thieves plot most likely.

As for Wonderland, I was hoping the Tim Burton 2010 Wonderland would appear in KH3D since we already have the cartoon version in the Realm of Light. I kind of would have prefered the world list to resemble this for KH3D:

1. Destiny Islands
2. Traverse Town
3. Spotty London (101 Dalmatians)
4. The Grid
5. Pranksters Paradise
6. Rhythm Jungle (Jungle Book)
7. Monstroppolis (Monsters Inc.)
8. Underland (Tim Burton's Wonderland)
9. Symphony of Sorcery
10. The World That Never Was

I wouldn't have counted Destiny Islands or The World That Never Was as worlds locked in sleep since obvious DI isn't and who cares about TWTNW. And I know that leaves 8 worlds but I would have simply had Yen Sid say 8 worlds are locked in sleep instead of 7, because I feel 10 is the least number of worlds there should be on a sytem as powerful as the 3DS.

Obviously I take out Le Cite Des Cloches and I would use it in KH3. I would have also taken out Country of the Musketeers and used it in place of Disney Town in BBS to show a good reason why Pete was banished and also how Mickey became a King. I wanted a Pixar world in this game but I feel Toy Story would be better in KH3, so I decided to go with Monsters Inc. since I could easily see it in KH3D especially after seeing the post office section in Traverse Town which reminds me alot of the area where the doors are moving around on rails in Monsters Inc.

I put in Tim Burton's Wonderland for reason I stated above, and 101 Dalmatians seemed like a good replacement for Le Cite Des Cloches since they are both situated in cities and Sora and Riku could easily do some good rail grinding on Big Ben, on top of that a 3D battle/car chase with Cruella's car would just look so cool. I also chose 101 Dalmatians since the puppies should be fully grown by the time of KH3 and so KH3D seemed the best place to use this world.

But alas this all just a dream now.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;megx_s44rgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=megx_s44rgc&list=UUXZtwT4R1xJmnH8fVUs-eCQ&index=7&feature=plcp[/video]

this guy has excellent video quality

TVA1994

I think the game wont have the 7 princesses worlds. The only one i can imagine is Jasmine's Agrabah (King of Thieves story/hercules and the arabian knight story where Hades ressurects Jafar and they seek revenge) and maybe Aurora's Enchanted Dominion where we could kind've have a ultimate conclusion to Maleficent or just lead to a conclusion of her story for the next game. The rest i dont see happening since beast turned back to a human in end of kh 2, dwarf woodlands and castle of dreams dont really have anything except maybe Cinderella 3's story where Lady Tremaine takes the wand from the fairy godmother, Alice in wonderland....eh..i never liked it so i hope not. And u know we could bring Leon and the gang back and their primary goal is protecting the princesses so we can get them to radiant garden for that and still see them without going to their worlds.

TVA1994

So after watching the ending of the game we now know for sure of Xehanort's Organization theres Master Xehanort (looks like he's in charge), Xemnas, Ansem, Xigbar and Saix who are members with the last two being xehanortified. Theres then 8 more members who we have no idea who or what they are. LOL MALEFICENT! YES! that would be funny. O and we dont know about YMX or if he's in the organization itself. Also one of them could be Terra.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So after watching the ending of the game we now know for sure of Xehanort's Organization theres Master Xehanort (looks like he's in charge), Xemnas, Ansem, Xigbar and Saix who are members with the last two being xehanortified. Theres then 8 more members who we have no idea who or what they are. LOL MALEFICENT! YES! that would be funny. O and we dont know about YMX or if he's in the organization itself. Also one of them could be Terra.

Terra, Eraqus, and Xaldin/Dilan are my bet for 3 of them.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
[video=youtube;JD7vikjt6nA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7vikjt6nA&list=UUqbTxvupSHpeSQV0VWusrnA&index=2&feature=plcp[/video]

first part of the ending subbed

TVA1994

o after watching the ending we now know the seven lights: Sora, Riku, Mickey, then with the three that are missing (terra, aqua, ven) thats six master xehanort says the last one and sora are on their side (im guessing he doesnt know about kairi yet?) then xehanort says the three lights are missing, and that the chosen to guard the light are natural (so im guessing kairi will be hard to use?) The seven hearts of light and 13 darknesses will clash (kh3!) and thus creates the x blade and the second keyblade war commensses (KH3!)
Master Xehanort- first he'll complete the 13 darknesses, every seat has been filled, then he'll split his heart into one last vessel....Sora. Then Lea saves Sora and thats when Isa attacks he's a member of the organization and has been xehanortified. Its Lea/Axel (he doesnt care lol), Mickey and Riku against The Xehanorts and thats when Ansem unleashes the Guardian! Donald and Goofy magically fall and fall on the Guardian who dissapears (lol i thought was cheesy). Ansem, Xemnas and the Organization start dissapearing. Master Xehanort says, We are each returning to our places, light and darkness still short. However the seven and thirteen will soon be complete. (o btw young master xehanort is their and he is a member. At the dawn of completion of both light and dark, lets face each other in that land. the xehanorts dissapear and they ready themselves for KH3!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
o after watching the ending we now know the seven lights: Sora, Riku, Mickey, then with the three that are missing (terra, aqua, ven) thats six master xehanort says the last one and sora are on their side (im guessing he doesnt know about kairi yet?) then xehanort says the three lights are missing, and that the chosen to guard the light are natural (so im guessing kairi will be hard to use?) The seven hearts of light and 13 darknesses will clash (kh3!) and thus creates the x blade and the second keyblade war commensses (KH3!)
Master Xehanort- first he'll complete the 13 darknesses, every seat has been filled, then he'll split his heart into one last vessel....Sora. Then Lea saves Sora and thats when Isa attacks he's a member of the organization and has been xehanortified. Its Lea/Axel (he doesnt care lol), Mickey and Riku against The Xehanorts and thats when Ansem unleashes the Guardian! Donald and Goofy magically fall and fall on the Guardian who dissapears (lol i thought was cheesy). Ansem, Xemnas and the Organization start dissapearing. Master Xehanort says, We are each returning to our places, light and darkness still short. However the seven and thirteen will soon be complete. (o btw young master xehanort is their and he is a member. At the dawn of completion of both light and dark, lets face each other in that land. the xehanorts dissapear and they ready themselves for KH3!

And that my friends is why Xehanort is awesome. I knew Nomura knew what he was doing since KH2. He's really tied things together nicely I think.

TVA1994

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Unknown confronts Riku (English subtitles) - YouTube

TERRA!?!? YMX couldnt have recieved the keyblade from his original era! look at mickey's reaction! I bet it is terra only he was fully xehanortified and doenst remember truly. idk maybe im wrong but i think terra is in that one xehanort somewhere.
O and who is the latest version of xehanort!!! he's a member that hasnt been completed yet. These are all xehanorts or split versions of himself like braig and isa but the latest version is going to be the most powerful i bet. Yen Sid said with ansem and xemnas destroyed the restoration of Master Xehanort commensses well, these xehanorts are all from different times so then the current xehanort is the latest version the one who is being made now!

nubstyle

WOAH! What keyblade did YMX use? It looked kinda like No Name crossed with Vanitas's keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back