• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Hey! Anyone wanna play BBS Ad-Hoc Party? It's normal english Birth By Sleep, not Final Mix. If so, the room is called GRYLVAK CHAT. I'm Pleasance13.

It's for those who are KH3D deprived, feel free to join in!

In other news, I can't WAIT to take Julius down. Gonna be epic. :p

My friend has my PSP and copy of BBS right now otherwise I so would :(

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Both Sora and Riku look cute when knowing Axel can wield a keyblade..XD by the way, why he can wield a keyblade? Is it related to the friendship he had with Ven or Roxas?

Haha! I know right! I loved their reaction! I watched over and over :p

Birnax

what does lea's keyblade look like or can u send me a link so i can see him summon it

LeaKeyblade1.jpg

LeaKeyblade.jpg

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I really hope we won't revisit the princesses worlds for Kh3...hopefully YenSid ask's Kairi or Riku or someone to retrieve the princess's in cutscene form.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I really hope we won't revisit the princesses worlds for Kh3...hopefully YenSid ask's Kairi or Riku or someone to retrieve the princess's in cutscene form.
I have no problem with that as long as they expand on the worlds like they did in KH3D especially TWTNW it's massive an actually feels like a Castle.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i dont want to waste 7 worlds on princesses, hopefully it will just be the trinity wwe met in bbs, aurora is a given becasue of maleficent. Cinderella i can see playable again but snow white is lving happily ever after, forever still 14, that would be good one to jsut skip an avoid the awkward question. Mabey Alice will have a chance

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Honestly, I'd think it'd be neat to have all 7 PoH's worlds in Kh3. But, instead of having those worlds subtract from the number of worlds in the game, have them in addition to. I'd like to see as many total world visits that KH2 had, but not have any 2nd visits for Disney worlds. Having just a big plethora of worlds in KH3 would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back