• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

But wasn't it stated by Xemnas when he's talking to Sora in TWTNW that (some of) the Nobodies actually had hearts that were budding, meaning Roxas does have a heart (Xion, I'm not so sure about since she isn't a Nobody). And wasn't Roxas able to us a keyblade while Sora was able to use his? -when Sora became himself again from a heartless to the time he went to sleep in a pod, because Roxas was able to do missions in 358/2 Days during this time. (or was Roxas using Ven's at the time?)

I'm sure it has more to do with some of them actually having hearts, (Roxas having Ven's | Xemnas possibly having someone's | etc)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Just to make things clear, does Sora, Ven, and Roxas each have their own keyblades? Roxas was able to dual-wield with his and Ven's, and Sora was able to dual-wield with his and Ven's, not Roxas', right? And did Xion ever have her own keyblade or was she using Sora's? I'm so lost right nowXD

Sora and Ventus for sure have their own Keyblades.
Ventus' heart is a chosen one which has the wielding ability inherently. Sora's heart did not have it at the start, but gained wielding abilities of its own due to connecting with Ven's heart.
Important point to note: Sora's heart only gained the wielding ability through Ven's heart. Him gaining the Keyblade in KH 1 from Riku was due to the strength of his own heart and he used the latent ability gained from Ven to wield it up to Hollow Bastion, where Riku took it from him because Sora's heart wavered and this Keyblade was originally meant for Riku. After getting Donald and Goofy back to his side though and regaining the Keyblade (which then choose him for good), Sora awakened his own personal wielding ability.

Although it is hinted right now in DDD that Roxas, like some others of the Org, has a heart, I won't dare to say he has an own Keyblade, he always used Sora's, and after he awakened it, Ven's for dual-wield.

Xion's Keyblade was a copy of Sora's with the same functions, but nonetheless a fake.

Okay, look at it this way... Ven had a keyblade first, Ven's keyblading ability helped Sora get HIS OWN keyblading abilities... So
- Ven has his own keyblade
- Sora has his own keyblade

Roxas only had the ability to use Sora's keyblade, as did Xion... When Xion "died" Roxas obtained the ability to use both Sora and Ven's keyblades... Neither Roxas nor Xion had legitimate keyblades of their own. Also, neither of them will be able to wield a keyblade if they don't have a heart of their own

Agreed, although Roxas' and Xion's state may possibly change in the future if the things revealed in DDD are to be trusted.

I'm sure it has more to do with some of them actually having hearts, (Roxas having Ven's | Xemnas possibly having someone's | etc)

Nope, that's not it.
Xemnas says: "We didn't stay without hearts."
and "Each indvidual was different, but some of us had hearts being born inside of us."
Before that, Sora rants on Xigbar that he saw the memories and sadness of Roxas, Naminé and Xion, and how they were able to shed tears which is proof for a heart.

iLeen

Awards
Sora and Ventus for sure have their own Keyblades.
Ventus' heart is a chosen one which has the wielding ability inherently. Sora's heart did not have it at the start, but gained wielding abilities of its own due to connecting with Ven's heart.
Important point to note: Sora's heart only gained the wielding ability through Ven's heart. Him gaining the Keyblade in KH 1 from Riku was due to the strength of his own heart and he used the latent ability gained from Ven to wield it up to Hollow Bastion, where Riku took it from him because Sora's heart wavered and this Keyblade was originally meant for Riku. After getting Donald and Goofy back to his side though and regaining the Keyblade (which then choose him for good), Sora awakened his own personal wielding ability.

Although it is hinted right now in DDD that Roxas, like some others of the Org, has a heart, I won't dare to say he has an own Keyblade, he always used Sora's, and after he awakened it, Ven's for dual-wield.

Xion's Keyblade was a copy of Sora's with the same functions, but nonetheless a fake.

Aa, I see. I didn't pay much attention to 358/2 Days...I only skimmed through someone's walkthrough, so I might've missed some important informations/cluesXD That means the opening for KH3D showing Sora, Ven, and Roxas all holding keyblades at the same time might not come true D: unless Roxas becomes his own self and gains a keyblade of his own, like Lea...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That means the opening for KH3D showing Sora, Ven, and Roxas all holding keyblades at the same time might not come true D: unless Roxas becomes his own self and gains a keyblade of his own, like Lea...

We can't say that yet.
While I am certainly believing things are slowly hinting towards Roxas being granted his greatest wish to get his own life, I would say it's a fifty-fifty thing with our current information since it can interpreted differently (as always).

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, here's Sora's meeting with Roxas subbed:

Mr Yippie

what if BBSv2 shows up early MX/Eraqus/Yensid adventures and whoever taught them

iLeen

Awards
We can't say that yet.
While I am certainly believing things are slowly hinting towards Roxas being granted his greatest wish to get his own life, I would say it's a fifty-fifty thing with our current information since it can interpreted differently (as always).

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, here's Sora's meeting with Roxas subbed:

I'm just remaining highly optimistic cause I want Roxas to come back...haha. But yeah, I can see it going either way.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
if sora loses the ability to wield the keyblade i bet they'll have riku(nooooooo :'( ) die in kh3 passing his keyblade onto sora for the real war to start

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I meant in the playability factor.
Heck, we saw scenes 4 years before birth by sleep.

Exactly.
We even saw one scene even before that, as the falling out between Xehanort and Eraqus which caused MX to leave Land of Departure was even before Xehanort made Ventus his apprentice.
It was said he found the kid on one of his travels, these however started after he blasted Eraqus' face and left over the X-blade dispute.

EDIT:
@chasersblade:
Why would Sora lose the ability to wield his own Keyblade?
This was nowhere said and shown at all.

EDIT2:

I'm just remaining highly optimistic cause I want Roxas to come back...haha. But yeah, I can see it going either way.

Same here, lol, I love that last scene of the opening.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, two apparently.
The first one is this hugeass Pete guy from the Runaway Brain.
The second one is supposed to be another cloaked dude but I don't think we've seen it.
Ah.. I see. Do you have the link of secret boss? :3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Can somesone diret me to the sceane of lea waking up with the other apprentices

Awards
Hey! Anyone wanna play BBS Ad-Hoc Party? It's normal english Birth By Sleep, not Final Mix. If so, the room is called GRYLVAK CHAT. I'm Pleasance13.

It's for those who are KH3D deprived, feel free to join in!

In other news, I can't WAIT to take Julius down. Gonna be epic. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back