• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Because there is at least 1 game left before KH3.

Basically for those who missed the secret ending.

There are bla bla text about light in the darkness, and we see Aqua staring at the horizon in the Realm of Darkness. Then we switch to Dnoald and Goofy chatting outside of Yen Sid's tower.

Then Riku goes to see Yen Sid, and they speak about the X-Blade and how Xehanort will get the 7 Lights (Princess of Heart). Then Kairi enters the room, apparently to start her training.

It ends with the words "Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts"

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well there you have it.

Kairi is the new wielder and looks like she will start training along with Lea.(The Lea part is guessing)

There was talking about the 7 lights ans the keyblade war.

Reconnect Kingdom Hearts again. Also broadcaster says there's more because there is a list of some sort i don't know.

So there is more than one secret ending?

And FINALLY Kairi gets some damn development, FINALLY. Also judging from the secret ending since it seems to hint at BBSV2, anyone think that we can assume Young Xehanort, Aqua, and perhaps Kairi are going to be playable characters?

If there really is more than one secret ending then I hope we get a hint at KH3.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
So there is more than one secret ending?

And FINALLY Kairi gets some damn development, FINALLY. Also judging from the secret ending since it seems to hint at BBSV2, anyone think that we can assume Young Xehanort, Aqua, and perhaps Kairi are going to be playable characters?

If there really is more than one secret ending then I hope we get a hint at KH3.

Maybe. That's what the broadcaster said at least. He started playing on Critical maybe once he finished with the secret ending. On that mode something new might come up.

Skykh

remember when mickey and sora are the only keyblade wielders good times now getting keyblade is like become a ssj in dbz

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
remember when mickey and sora are the only keyblade wielders good times now getting keyblade is like become a ssj in dbz

OMG, DBZ, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Disney, I just realized something, the Kingdom Hearts Universe/Multiverse is the nexus of the entire Omniverse, every reality in existence is connected to it. OMG!!!!

sonickenshin

Awards
^And that is why don't like people keeping on asking for KH3. It gets really annoy like a broken record.
But, honestly, can you really blame them? :/

...honestly, I'm tired of these spinoffs. Besides 3D, none of them really push the plot forward.

As for Kairi getting a Keyblade, meh. Lea getting a Keyblade? There goes another character with a unique weapon. :|

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
BBS pushed the plot forward more than any games so far. Just sayin'

Nomura himself stated BBS is kind of KH0. And KH3D should have been KH3, given a new form of Xehanort is the main antagonist.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But, honestly, can you really blame them? :/

...honestly, I'm tired of these spinoffs. Besides 3D, none of them really push the plot forward.

As for Kairi getting a Keyblade, meh. Lea getting a Keyblade? There goes another character with a unique weapon. :|

Two things:

1. There has not been been one spin off game (Days and ReCoded don't completely count)

2.Since when has the the keyblade been this special weapon to only a few people? That has been expanded upon after KH1. Sephtoth1812 said it himself

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Two things:

1. There has not been been one spin off game (Days and ReCoded don't completely count)

2.Since when has the the keyblade been this special weapon to only a few people? That has been expanded upon after KH1. Sephtoth1812 said it himself

And honestly when you compare the few Keyblade Wielders we have in the game compared to the population of the entire KH universe which would include not only all the worlds we have seen so far but also countless worlds we haven't seen. Remember in KH every star is a world and there are a whole lot of stars in the sky. Very few people actually wield a keyblade in the grand scheme of things. Atleast we dont' have hundreds of thousands running around like there was in the first Keyblade War.

Mr Yippie

woah woah wait up

Sora is in his old duds and talking to all the dream eaters in Traverse, so did he go back to the RoS? Or can they be in the RoL now

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I'm thinking that beating Critical Mode unlocks something extra, it must. Or else why would they have critical mode unlockable? All the past games that had Critical Mode, it was available from the start. Never unlockable. Kinda pisses me off, cause i want to start the game on Critical, because the other modes never pose a challenge for me.

But, i really hope there is extra stuff in Critical Mode (somehow)

Absolute

BBS pushed the plot forward more than any games so far. Just sayin'

Nomura himself stated BBS is kind of KH0. And KH3D should have been KH3, given a new form of Xehanort is the main antagonist.

To some, BBS will never be seen as anything but a side game/spin-off because it doesn't have a number in the title or because it was on a handheld so matter how many times they are corrected about it. Expect to see 'We haven't had a TRUE KH game since KHII all those years ago!' forever.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Yay! Kairi's going to train! I'm beyond happy right now. Finally, she gets some development. Her serious face reminded me of Aqua just then. C8 MAKE ME PROUD KAIRI.

And the "Make KH3!!!" ideas are stupid. They have to build KH3 up. Do you want another slight plot blunder like in KH2? They didn't have much to work with in KH2, they do now with KH3, and that makes me happy. I can expect something fantastic.

Absolute

Yay! Kairi's going to train! I'm beyond happy right now. Finally, she gets some development. Her serious face reminded me of Aqua just then. C8 MAKE ME PROUD KAIRI.

And the "Make KH3!!!" ideas are stupid. They have to build KH3 up. Do you want another slight plot blunder like in KH2? They didn't have much to work with in KH2, they do now with KH3, and that makes me happy. I can expect something fantastic.

I suspect that we will have a tutorial obligatory lv 1 character intro segment in KHIII at the start of the game and it will be Kairi and/or lea we control.

Looking at what 3D set up, I almost feel that this time there is TOO much material to use for one game to adequately explore without rushing through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back