• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
We know that Nomura won't start working on KH3 before he gets Versus out of the way since apparently it's the last FF he'll be in charge of. I think that 2014/early 2015 is realistic for KH3.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
We know that Nomura won't start working on KH3 before he gets Versus out of the way since apparently it's the last FF he'll be in charge of. I think that 2014/early 2015 is realistic for KH3.

Yeah the first and last he's in charge of. I hope it's actually almost finished and they just haven't figure out when to show it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Woah what why, all of his games have been major hits. Is He leaving square or is only gonna focus on the kh titles

Absolute

lol @ Young Master Xehanort's fan nickname on tvtropes. Because he spends the entirety of KH3D screwing with Sora and Riku he's called Trollanort.

I wouldn't be surprised if they rename the Grand Theft Me trope to be something Xehanort related.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Samhain

Bronze Member
so any videos of young master xehanort or something and what happened after xemnas i never got to see it?

no one has leaked it out yet?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Out of all the member it would be him to atack Lea, Nomura eith wanted to let us know where he was or isnt sure on what the others will be. Though saix/isa silence bothered me, i wonder if he all there. I kinda doubt that that tthe remaining 6 member are frrom the organization especialy ones like deymx and luxord, who didnt seem evil beofre, unless they are under MX influence.

So was anyone dissapoinnted that no one was actully saved? I really felt that xion was gonne be resolved at least since all her teasing in the opening, but all that haappened is that sora is now aware of roxas life and xion prior existence.

Aqua can defintly be saved if they work with axel who can still uses the corridors of darkness as he pleases.They know she is there and saving her should become a priority, since it would set the screo of masters 3 to 2, bet Lea will become a master by the time kh3 hits us too.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
He finshished so now were wating for the secret ending after the credits

Samhain

Bronze Member
honestly this whole thing about Xehanort being a Voldemort type is so stupid and he "plants" the seeds of others beingXehanort

my god..that is just so dumb i am sorry

leonidus

Aw, Crimmy didn't get the Secret Ending even after beating it on Proud. Nothing in Theater Mode either.

What's interesting is that he went straight to Critical Mode after beating it.

iLeen

Awards
Hmm, maybe Crimmy did have to hit all those gold letters in the credits. Nomura did say to not put your 3DS down during the credits. Maybe he meant so that you can get all the golden letters, not so that you don't miss the normal ending.

Edit: So apparently the letters spelled out SECRET _ _ SSAGE UNLO_KED
My guess is it's either "secret MEssage unloCked" or "secret PAssage unloCked"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyone else feel that Nomura making the Organization having a heart is his way to cover up the Ienzo mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back