• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ha!

I haven't seen Young Master Xehanort fight yet btw. Does YMX use Master Xehanort's keyblade?

Nope, as far as I remember he uses No Name, the keyblade TAV can get in BBS for beating him.

...and his battle stance is exactly like Vanitas'/Riku's.

Amazing

Btw when we get better quality pics of the scene with Sora wearing the moustache we should turn that into a meme. ^^

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The bosses in DDD, at least YMX, Xemnas and Sora in Ven's armor seemed generally pretty hard for me for story bosses.

Or were the player's doing the streams just not that great? :p

MinerKing

I know the guy that I watched was playing on beginner mode and a deck full of cure commands and he still had trouble with a lot of the bosses. It won't be an easy game on Proud without plenty of grinding.

keyblade13

I really dont want bbsVl2. The one thing i dont get is the traverse town ending. why is he there?

Amazing

lol @ Young Master Xehanort's fan nickname on tvtropes. Because he spends the entirety of KH3D screwing with Sora and Riku he's called Trollanort.

Amazing

@MinerKing

I honestly don't mind seeing KH come out in 2014. If anything, Final Fantasy Versus should come out fiirst since we have barely ever seen Nomura put much work into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back