• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Guardando Nel Buio. That was the one they used. I didn't hear Forze de Male at all, but the video was bad quality so it may have been in there somewhere.

Ah yes, that one. That was the final battle theme against world of chaos. This one is it then.

Haha i can't update my OP. This sucks xD
Why's that? Again Database-issues?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ya know what, screw this. I'm going to do it, I am going to cave and buy a Japanese 3DS and KH3D, this is going to take a bite out of my finances but hey I get my financial aid check for college at the end of this month and I don't spend like crazy so I should reward myself, right? Somebody please tell me i'm okay for doing this cause I don't want to feel guilty.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Ya know what, screw this. I'm going to do it, I am going to cave and buy a Japanese 3DS and KH3D, this is going to take a bite out of my finances but hey I get my financial aid check for college at the end of this month and I don't spend like crazy so I should reward myself, right? Somebody please tell me i'm okay for doing this cause I don't want to feel guilty.

If I hadn't just blown 300 dollars last week at my local anime convention I would be doing the same thing dude :p Though just the fact that I blew that much money last week should make you feel better haha.

JustSnilloc

I dunno bro, is buying a region locked system worth it?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If I hadn't just blown 300 dollars last week at my local anime convention I would be doing the same thing dude :p Though just the fact that I blew that much money last week should make you feel better haha.

Yeah but I did checked on Amazon when I paired a Jap 3DS and KH3D and it said shipping would take 18-32 days which by then we may have an English release date and it may be a close date by then, but then again sometimes the order shipment says one thing and it turns out coming much sooner, the only one that ever took awhile was BBS Final Mix. Well I can't get to a bank until monday anyways unless I go early in the morning so I have a couple of days to think it over.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah but I did checked on Amazon when I paired a Jap 3DS and KH3D and it said shipping would take 18-32 days which by then we may have an English release date and it may be a close date by then, but then again sometimes the order shipment says one thing and it turns out coming much sooner, the only one that ever took awhile was BBS Final Mix. Well I can't get to a bank until monday anyways unless I go early in the morning so I have a couple of days to think it over.

True, this isn't the kind of thing to just jump into I suppose. :p

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It's your decision. But would it actually help you in regards of understanding things? I think as long as we don't have reliable translations for scenes our understanding will remain fragmentary.
For example, I watched the cutscene where Sora meets Roxas at least seven times (and I'm sure it's Roxas since it's his theme song playing, not Ven's, and Sora keeps repeating his name too for quite a while) and I didn't hear out "Ventusu" or "Ven" once. I also compared the japanese letters shown in the subtitles and couldn't find the kanji that make up Ven's name.

Absolute

I expect nomura to give an interview about the game in a week and then end it with 'And 3D will be released in the States and elsewhere in 2 weeks, trollololololdrylaughterolololol.'

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's your decision. But would it actually help you in regards of understanding things? I think as long as we don't have reliable translations for scenes our understanding will remain fragmentary.
For example, I watched the cutscene where Sora meets Roxas at least seven times (and I'm sure it's Roxas since it's his theme song playing, not Ven's, and Sora keeps repeating his name too for quite a while) and I didn't hear out "Ventusu" or "Ven" once. I also compared the japanese letters shown in the subtitles and couldn't find the kanji that make up Ven's name.

Well reason I would get it is because that gameplay and those bosses are just wow, and I really want to experience this game. If the darn 3DS wasn't region locked I would pre-ordered this sucker 2 months ago and did my own livestream. Nomura said they were already doing english voice recording and who knows by now that may be finished so it may not even be a month before we get the game, but its just that July date that has been rumored and I don't know if I can wait that long. I'll think it over the weekend and decide monday.

Amazing

LOL okay, man it's your money. I'm content with just waiting until the subs come out. I was able to wait patiently until videos and livestreams of the game came out and it paid off. I mean in just a couple of days I've learned practically everything about 3D.

Amazing

My money is on someone posting the secret ending by Sunday.

EDIT: Wait-what crimyrice is almost done with the game on proud mode? ^^

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
We don't know how you unlock the secret ending though.
Or maybe you get it automatically on proud, since they said it's unlockable on easier difficulties, too.
Isn't the critical mode unlockable as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back