• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Let's just hope he doesn't make the same mistakes Terra did.

Who do you mean? Sora? Nah, why would he?
And Riku? Nope, neither as he already DID make the mistake and turned around before it was too late. Granted, Terra was pretty much screwed way earlier due to Master Manipulatornort pulling the strings secretly.

Sora wasn't training to become a master basically his whole life and it wasn't a dearly held dream of his.

:p

Exactly this, the title of "Keyblade Master" doesn't mean so much for Sora as it does for Terra.
They have completely different mindsets about it.

---

On a side note of Sora not becoming master, I'm calling it now. Sora will go in KH III (first alone, later joined by Donald & Goofy) to rescue Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Xion, Naminé and Roxas while Master Riku, Master Mickey and Apprentice Wielder Lea fight to stall the Xehanort Army and buy Sora time to assemble the execution squad. ;P

Roxas12

Wait wait why is Sora wearing those glasses? And the cake? I dont understand. someone please fill me in. Is this canon?!

Awards
Nomura has A LOT of explaining to do in the Ultimania. This is probably the most confusing KH game to date. lol

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
YenSid is retired and looks older than MX so i doubt he will pick up Starseeker any time soon. Also what you are sayig sounds like another Keyblade and it would be terribly uneven factions in that sense. Still the Xehanort armour being led by the 4/5 Xehanort incarnations would be cool except the armor would be like Org XIII and a bunch of heartless/nobodies. If so TAV possibly could return (i say possibly cause we still dont know where Terra is) but i dont Roxas and Xion would return as they are parts of Sora. And Kairi would just make sandwiches for when they all get back home

Roxas12

Is anyone going to explain those glasses and the cake? Anyone? Is it canon? PLEASE

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Wait wait why is Sora wearing those glasses? And the cake? I dont understand. someone please fill me in. Is this canon?!

It's all canon. When Riku returns from... inside of Sora.. How that's hard to write without making it sound dirty
Anyways, they celebrate the ending of the exam.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
but i dont Roxas and Xion would return as they are parts of Sora. And Kairi would just make sandwiches for when they all get back home

Watch the opening again, Roxas is fighting there alongside Riku, Sora, Mickey, TAV, Donald and Goofy.
Furthermore, Xemnas reveals to Sora during the course of DDD that nobodies indeed have hearts, but apparently undeveloped ones like "buds" of a flower that need to be nurtured and formed.
(It's a bit iffy wording since it's only a rough translation yet).

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Ive watched it many times. All im saying is Roxas doesnt have a sepsrate heart of his own. Still im open to the idea (i mean dude him and Ven my favorite characters) because Xemnas and Cigbar do say something about how the nobodies did have hearts or whatever

The Ace of Knave

The Nobodys actually having hearts sounds like a total asspull, same for Axel getting a Keyblade.

I hope KH3 isn't a mess like KH2 was.

Etherealin

Wow, can't believe I watched all of that...

Was it me, or did Ven's right leg move in that last scene?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ive watched it many times. All im saying is Roxas doesnt have a sepsrate heart of his own. Still im open to the idea (i mean dude him and Ven my favorite characters) because Xemnas and Cigbar do say something about how the nobodies did have hearts or whatever

Do we know that for sure? With the new information we got from Xemnas and Xigbar I won't place a bet on it anymore.
We have someting in common then, while Ventus is my 1st favorite together with Sora and Naminé, Roxas comes closely on 2nd place together with Riku, Aqua and Terra. ^___^

The Nobodys actually having hearts sounds like a total asspull, same for Axel getting a Keyblade.

I hope KH3 isn't a mess like KH2 was.

That actually isn't an asspull as it was already subtly foreshadowed that new hearts can be born outside of Kingdom Hearts, in Coded it was even a bit less subtle.
Also, when I remember the translations from those cutscenes correctly it has also to do with all the experiments on darkness and hearts which where conducted by Xehanort and the other apprentices between BBS and KH 1.
Furthermore, we already got a new heart born from another one, as Vanitas' heart was also called a newborn heart once.

I love how people scream directly "asspull" or "retcon" without having any real explanation yet. *facepalms*

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Watch the opening again, Roxas is fighting there alongside Riku, Sora, Mickey, TAV, Donald and Goofy.
Furthermore, Xemnas reveals to Sora during the course of DDD that nobodies indeed have hearts, but apparently undeveloped ones like "buds" of a flower that need to be nurtured and formed.
(It's a bit iffy wording since it's only a rough translation yet).

Where does that come from so basicly organization 13 was a farce there whole purpose
also that means sora or roxas didnt really effect axel becasue he did have emotion
it alos means deymx was telling the truth when he told us back in kh2

yeah nomura its nice when whatever you say goes isnt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back