• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

I think the reason TWEWY's cast was split in Sora's and Riku's playthrough of Traverse Town is because of the fact that Traverse Town itself is pieces of other worlds... It probably fell into sleep in pieces and then came back together

The other worlds were whole when they fell into sleep so they have the entire cast for both Sora and Riku... However the dreams still remain parallel and don't effect each other

Samhain

Bronze Member
so is there any videos yet of Young MX being revealed or something?

how the hell is there still nothing out yet? back when bbs came it was less than a day where everything was leaked. we have nothing yet.

The Ace of Knave

Japan is trolling hard, they had Days and BBS stuff up within a matter of hours. Makes no sense why DDD spoilers haven't surfaced yet.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Wasn't it said it's like, hard to record from like a 3DS or something specifically or whatever? I could be very wrong, but that's why I figured we hadn't gotten much in videos and the like other than low quality stuff.

Japan trolling everyone else though sounds a lot more likely.

The Ace of Knave

Wasn't it said it's like, hard to record from like a 3DS or something specifically or whatever? I could be very wrong, but that's why I figured we hadn't gotten much in videos and the like other than low quality stuff.

Japan trolling everyone else though sounds a lot more likely.
There have been dozens of 3DS games with direct feed recordings on youtube. It might be the issue of the game in the hands of people who don't know how to do this though.

Lonbilly

Awards
There have been dozens of 3DS games with direct feed recordings on youtube. It might be the issue of the game in the hands of people who don't know how to do this though.

Lol I had a feeling I was wrong xD I'm thinking either they don't know how, don't want to, or Japan has a secret threat to all it's users not to upload anything KH3D-ending related. Or pre-ending.

Or everyone is enjoying the game first without a care in the world like I would do.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
sunday kids in japan dont have school so most of thems should be able to sumbit the video

SuperSailorEarth

so for the bilingual international people who preorderd how long will it take for them to get the game and make videos...? Clearly Japan doesn't want to share.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
There's only 2 ways at present to capture 3DS footage.
1) a camera
2) console mod

There's no instructions on how to do a console mod that can allow that online that I can find (I've been wondering for a few weeks now), so you just got to be a smart person who would know how to do it. I imagine it'd involve redirecting the video feed from the screen to a computer.

Nintendo has their own way of doing it. In some of the videos from Nintendo where you see someone testing a game and footage from it you can see something attached the console in the back which (probably) does the recording.

So, since there's no practical way of doing anything yet, whereas with the PSP and DS ways were discovered a long time ago, it's going to take a while for any worthwhile footage to show up, if any at all.

Lonbilly

Awards
Has anyone found out what the deal with ol' Red Eyes is yet?

I heard a rumor it was Vanitas, but I'm not sure.

so for the bilingual international people who preorderd how long will it take for them to get the game and make videos...? Clearly Japan doesn't want to share.

I'm guessing around 3 to 4 days after release? I heard that's when some people were getting it, I think. I could be wrong though. I just hope those people have Japanese 3DS's too or they are so outta luck.

Mr. Walrus Man

I'm wondering why no one bothered to take a picture of some of the later strategy guide pages. that'd be like 2 seconds

btw, Square said "It'll be out soon enough for North America" on Facebook, think they're preparing release date announcement?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'm wondering why no one bothered to take a picture of some of the later strategy guide pages. that'd be like 2 seconds

btw, Square said "It'll be out soon enough for North America" on Facebook, think they're preparing release date announcement?

they better be, or someone gon' get got!

Awards
Well, whatever the case, I hope some people get videos up soon, because there are quite a number of things that can only be confirmed through legitimate videos that I want to see.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
>sora angsting
>lea has a keyblade

no. only thing that sounds remotely cool is the new organization.

edit: that crimmyice bro is streaming now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back