• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

Re: KH3D Livestreams!

so if he has got past the TT notra dome prankster paridise and is on tron and SOS just 2 more worlds to go if there is no returning to other worlds

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

You guys are just expecting too much, too soon. If I lived in Japan and got 3D, recording it for you guys would be the last thing on my mind o_o

I may only have a webcam but regardless I would record the game while I play and after I complete a world I would upload the video. That is what I do if I had the game right now anyways.

bigbadcloud

yea atlest some info is better then nothing i mean 1 full day we have nothing at lest whe kh1 first relessed in japan we had somthing but this is rediculas they want to keep MF a real secret or just namura does i bet you right now people are uploading vids but that sneeky guy takes them down becuse MF is just that guy you have to play to see!

cloudzack117

lol it still hasn't dawned on me yet that the cloaked guy who kicked my ass all over the place is in this game. I havent been this excited for a rematch since the epic kh2 fight agaisnt sephiroth

bigbadcloud

the only thing im syched up about this game is becuse of MF only if you get to fight him will he be as hard as he is in bbs will he use the same moves or new move or the same moves +more thats why im kuoping! my pants right now all becuse of him and the final boss will be epic i can just feel it in mybones this boss and the secret boss or dream eater will be epic as hell!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

lol it still hasn't dawned on me yet that the cloaked guy who kicked my ass all over the place is in this game. I havent been this excited for a rematch since the epic kh2 fight agaisnt sephiroth
I wonder if we'll even get to properly fight him again. I imagine we'll have brushes with him as a matter of course, but I wonder if they aren't saving the real battle for KH III.
*notreadinganythingelseinthisthread*
*shouldn'treallybeinthespoilerssection*

I'm just waiting for the opening sequence. Then I'm going to hide under my bed until SENA gets its act together.

kingofgame981

Awards

the only thing im syched up about this game is becuse of MF only if you get to fight him will he be as hard as he is in bbs will he use the same moves or new move or the same moves +more thats why im kuoping! my pants right now all becuse of him and the final boss will be epic i can just feel it in mybones this boss and the secret boss or dream eater will be epic as hell!
I think it will be easier, because he may not be a secret boss this time, lol.

bigbadcloud

also i hope they will revaile the ture names of member 9-12 we really need there names and i hop they come back

Awards

Good English, buddy.
But yes, I'm, excited to get my rematch with this MF. I'm sure he'll be easier, because he'll likely be a story-based battle. But he may only be easier due to the abilities you learn and the difference in the battle system.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

2chan has major spoilers. Take em with a grain of salt.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHplaya

Vanitas waking up

perhaps we will get a Sora vs Vanitas fight :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So I wonder, does all this happen in KH3D or is this stuff that the game says will happen in KH3?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

I'm just the messanger. That's all i saw. If anyone wants to go to 2chan to check, be my guest.

MizuMikomi

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Knowing how mindscrew the story is supposedly going to be...
I don't doubt a single bit of that.

Hope it turns out differently though... but... I wouldn't mind all that either. It depends really. *Checks playasia for order status*

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well most of that was obvious, and now im kind of disappointed

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Oh shit when it says this "War key to the next blade" I wonder if it means "To the Next Keyblade War". I wonder if this means KH3 is going to be all about a Second Keyblade War?

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Oh shit when it says this "War key to the next blade" I wonder if it means "To the Next Keyblade War". I wonder if this means KH3 is going to be all about a Second Keyblade War?

I could kinda see that happening, but I dunno.
In case they manage to save all of TAV, then maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back