• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

Re: KH3D Livestreams!

Hm... The Drop system was always a gimmick, I just didn't think it would be this gimmicky. Could make it or break it, I'm not sure I'm fond of the idea to have, say, one hit to go to beat a boss and then "boom," we're back to Riku doing some mini-game.

.:Mega:.

Awards

I don't see what's so bad about having Disney villains being relevant? :/ Let us not forget that Disney is a big part of the KH series.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

They gave the Magic Mirror a boss battle but not Frollo. That says a lot...

They also didn't gave one to Queen Grimhilde...and I dare guess that is because neither her nor Frollo are particulary challenging for a keyblade wielder.
Grimhilde may be able to change her appearance and brew some magical potions, but she never showed any battle-worthy powers.

Frollo may have been a tad better at this, but I remember in the film he also let his goons do most of the work instead of fighting himself.

they'll give vanitas a fancy fight and reuse chernabog but frollo and anyone from pinocchio is a no no

come on Josh/CLU fight come on baby redeem this

Vanitas is simply a much stronger boss and may be actually important to the overall plot, so that comparison doesn't hold much water.

Fighting those two weird cojotes from Pinocchio may probably be more on the Lock, Shock and Barrel-level of threat for someone like Riku or Sora.

CLU 2 I could see as a boss, despite Rinzler and that Mantis-Dream Eater already shown as a boss.
Joshua I strongly doubt...he's an ally in this game.

I starting to think some people play KH ONLY to fight Disney Villains

*Goes into emo corner*

And now I see why we lose people to Twilight and COD

The Disney villains give some variety to stuff sometimes, but I rarely give them a second thought when comparing them to the overall more threatening and more important original villains.
Who knows? Riku draws his Keyblade in one scene when Ansem SoD confronts him, maybe we'll get another battle with Ansem?

Lol, I won't yet go into that territory as I doubt that these can be compared with KH. I don't know Twilight but COD is as far as I know only military crap and shooting people, nothing special and certainly not comparable with KH, totally different genres.

no what sold me on the first game was the fantastic original characters on the box art

In fact the only reason I ever got into KH the first place were the Final Fantasy cameos since I came over from FF, then I grew to like the original characters and learned to appreciate the Disney didn't dumb down the FF elements but actually came well together with them.
But while that above may be sarcasm on your part, I became interested in the original cast because they have a sort of FF-like feeling.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

No Frollo boss? Come on Square. It was bad enough you didn't have an evil queen boss in BBS, but no Frollo? I mean even just a mini boss fight with Frollo would be nice.

Well crap, though one boss doesn't make the game, i'm sure the game will still be a great game none the less but damn skipping Frollo is a missed opportunity.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

No Frollo boss? NO HELLFIRE BATTLE THEME?!

CenkUygur_YoungTurks_MediaRant.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed with no Frollo fight :{

Awards

I'm sure Frollo still plays a role in the world's story. Still, shame they couldn't find a way to incorporate him into the boss. :|a

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

They also didn't gave one to Queen Grimhilde...and I dare guess that is because neither her nor Frollo are particulary challenging for a keyblade wielder.
Grimhilde may be able to change her appearance and brew some magical potions, but she never showed any battle-worthy powers.

Frollo may have been a tad better at this, but I remember in the film he also let his goons do most of the work instead of fighting himself.

Vanitas is simply a much stronger boss and may be actually important to the overall plot, so that comparison doesn't hold much water.

Fighting those two weird cojotes from Pinocchio may probably be more on the Lock, Shock and Barrel-level of threat for someone like Riku or Sora.

CLU 2 I could see as a boss, despite Rinzler and that Mantis-Dream Eater already shown as a boss.
Joshua I strongly doubt...he's an ally in this game.

The Disney villains give some variety to stuff sometimes, but I rarely give them a second thought when comparing them to the overall more threatening and more important original villains.
Who knows? Riku draws his Keyblade in one scene when Ansem SoD confronts him, maybe we'll get another battle with Ansem?

Lol, I won't yet go into that territory as I doubt that these can be compared with KH. I don't know Twilight but COD is as far as I know only military crap and shooting people, nothing special and certainly not comparable with KH, totally different genres.

In fact the only reason I ever got into KH the first place were the Final Fantasy cameos since I came over from FF, then I grew to like the original characters and learned to appreciate the Disney didn't dumb down the FF elements but actually came well together with them.
But while that above may be sarcasm on your part, I became interested in the original cast because they have a sort of FF-like feeling.

Actually, Now I thinking it's only the Frolo boos people want from that world. But like you said, maybe the blogger isn't trying to spoil the story by revealing most Bosses, so there could be a chance. But if there isn't...

Who cares. The game is about Sora and Riku taking the MoM exam (the first bit) to prepare for Xehanort.

Now I got to add another boss I wasn't planning to do in my DDD another story

*grumbles*

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

That's just one thing they can't seem to do right with Disney worlds. They're getting better at making them at least somewhat relevant to the rest of the game's plot, but they still need to populate them and they need to make them enjoyable to go to.

Npc's should be integrated, and not just the plot ones, but just fodder to make thease big worlds not feel so empty, espeicaily towns and cites like travers town and raidant garden. In kh3 im hoping they improve uopn this, i mish the stra ge lad from kh1 who hung outside tranverse town resturant

Awards

I would definitely like to see more characters integrated as NPCs or something. There are key characters missing from a lot of the Disney worlds in past titles like the Sultan, Gaston, and the likes, which is a darn shame.

Maybe KH3 will be able to handle more, if it's on a hi-def console. :|a Would be nice to see more life in the worlds.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

Npc's should be integrated, and not just the plot ones, but just fodder to make thease big worlds not feel so empty, espeicaily towns and cites like travers town and raidant garden. In kh3 im hoping they improve uopn this, i mish the stra ge lad from kh1 who hung outside tranverse town resturant

When Heartless, etc. appear, they should run away and hide, then when the battle's over they come out of hiding and go about their rounds again.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Take with a grain of salt but apparently you can get the secret movie even on beginner mode.

Edit: Yup, confirmed by the man himself.
The secret ending, by design, can be seen even by the best beginners

Revolution

I wants to see it

[video=youtube;XiP2uG-tj6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiP2uG-tj6o[/video]

That's the opening trailer from the Premiere cropped if you guys want to see. Beware, it isn't the best quality.

bigbadcloud

sorry guys i tryed looking every live streaming site and every gameing video site i could find nothing on 3D yet but tomarrow when i wake up ill go in to town around 10 am and ill start searching again.

P.S. Cyberman65 on justin.tv says on friday late afternoon he will start streaming his box opening and then later the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back