• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Samhain

Bronze Member
Re: KH3D Livestreams!

So technically we'll all start watching by tomorrow since in Japan it would be Thursday so the game already came out, right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So technically we'll all start watching by tomorrow since in Japan it would be Thursday so the game already came out, right?
Correct. Tomorrow is Thursday. The time in Tokyo right now is 2:16 PM :3

Awards

About time. I've been working on a video since last summer and I'm just waiting for the intro to get leaked. Time to finish dis.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

khinsider forums should have a system which tells you when someone quoted you tbh.

A notification system mod is possible on VB 4.x.x, but the circle of trust for the root directory is......limited.
It's a good idea, but half the fun (in my opinion) is getting to know your forum instead of relying on notifications.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

khinsider forums should have a system which tells you when someone quoted you tbh.

No offense but that is a bad idea. Notifications would just pile up for everyone and cause havoc for people. Just use your CP for any new posts you want to see in case you are quoted.

kingofgame981

Awards

I wonder people use a camera to record or use something else. Because I want to see it on HQ.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The first few videos will be LQ then we'd get those ones in better quality.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

No offense but that is a bad idea. Notifications would just pile up for everyone and cause havoc for people. Just use your CP for any new posts you want to see in case you are quoted.

Most notification systems allow you to manage the sections and subsections you want to "subscribe" to. Notifications can usually be factors by user replies, new threads and subscribed sections/subsections :cool:

If optimized right, it's a neat feature for those who want to directly control the content they view. It's useful, but not necessary.

DiveHearts

Awards

It's still the 27th in Japan so if the game doesn't leak there wont be any live streams for about 30 hours still :(

MasterZeR0

7:22 pm. Just a few hours. Are they doing midnight releases?

I would imagine so.

And I'm so excited for this, I'm leaking excitement juices all over everything D: but seriously. Soooooo excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back