• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
um this may sound stupid but could the seven lights be the seven princesses of LIGHT

The Way I understand it is that when the world was consumed by darkness the light in children's hearts rebuilt the world and made it what it is today. The light in the children's hearts became the seven hearts of pure light which now belong to the seven princesses of hearts.

The seven lights in regard to the X-Blade, are the seven protectors of the princesses of heart A.K.A Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ven, and a final one who may or may not be Lea or Kairi, though doubtful its Kairi since she's a princess of heart.
------------------------------------------------

Just speculating now but what if the seven protectors (Sora, Mickey, Riku, Terra, Aqua, Ven, and most likely Lea)of the princesses of heart are like knights to the princesses?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I honestly belive that the last light wont be reaveld to us until the final stage and then someone will say "lets go". The inclusion of saix/isa gives me alot reason to belive that Lea would become one of the 7 lights. They are bound to clash again and take each other out. Does anyone else belive marluxia to be one he 13 darkneses. I wanted to belive he could be one since we still have some hints of it yet Xemnas said that the plan to ses the org vessels failed partly becasue of the traitors or members being to weak. Then again it woulndt suprises me if it was part of MX grand plan that he would defect. Marluxia is defintly one of the more powerful members in the organization, and the fact that he was given a title makes me suspect. There is alsothe fact that part of his theme was used in the teaser young xheanort battle. The only thing i cannot figure out is when would he have had a chance to pledge his loyalty, when did Saix do it?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
um this may sound stupid but could the seven lights be the seven princesses of LIGHT
One of them may be since she can weild a keyblade but the others are not possible since they are not weilders. Though i sure they will serve some role to play, they have that power for a reason they are going to have to use it.

krexia

Translator
Awards
This is just a random question to Krexia or anyone else who may know, but is the light cycle mini-game re-playable like the one in KH2?

Also, this is to Krexia specifically, I have been curious about how the character renders in the journal look this time. Is there any possible way you could take some pictures of them like you did for the Dream Eaters? I have searched around to see if anyone had made a video or something of them but I found nothing :( If its too much hassle to upload them all (not sure how many there would be) even just some of them would be great :)
The light cycle minigame is replayable, yeah.

I'll get some photos of the characters later - my DS is out of batteries right now :p

Mr Yippie

hey did we ever find out how the hell the TWEWY gang have reaper timers (they thought YMX was one but nope)

I'm guessing Josh?????

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
Thought I could share a few playthroughs that I've found ^^

This person here has great-quality videos of the gameplay and cutscenes of the game, in order. However, she hasn't subbed all the videos yet and for some reason or another, she's cut out all the Yen Sid cutscenes which are... yeah... kind of important xD Anyway, for anyone who's curious ---> Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Walkthrough/Gameplay (with subtitles!) part 1 HQ HD - YouTube

This other person used another person's playthrough videos. She cut out all the gameplay, leaving all the cutscenes (including the Yen Sid ones, yay!) and english-subbed all of them. She's the one I'm going to be relying on for the enjoyment of the storyline. Not-as-good video quality, but it really doesn't bother me. -----> KHDDD pt1 [Destiny Islands+Traverse Town] - YouTube

Just felt I should help any other hopeless, japanese-deprived fans like me. xD

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
hey did we ever find out how the hell the TWEWY gang have reaper timers (they thought YMX was one but nope)

I'm guessing Josh?????

I'd honestly just think that since KH is Disney and FF, and that since Beat called YMX a Reaper, that YMX cast Doom on them.

(Since Doom is a type of magic used in most FF games. And YMX is all about time.)

I can't recall seeing anyone else but Neku with a timer.....did one of the others have it too? I'd forgotten if they did.

iLeen

Awards
I'd honestly just think that since KH is Disney and FF, and that since Beat called YMX a Reaper, that YMX cast Doom on them.

(Since Doom is a type of magic used in most FF games. And YMX is all about time.)

I can't recall seeing anyone else but Neku with a timer.....did one of the others have it too? I'd forgotten if they did.

I think Beat called YMX a fake Reaper. So YMX was just trolling around with them to get them to do what he wants.

Yeah, it didn't show any of the other TWEWY characters with the timer (first time around), but it showed it on the second visit to Traverse Town, but I don't think it has anything to do with YMX.

x4ryuusei

Hello everyone, I do plan on casting a full playthrough of the game on my Twitch.tv Channel, as well as over at the Destructoid Channel starting next Tuesday. I host a show called Journey to the East where I only play import games so I'll have a full week of KH3D content.

Here's a sample of my quality:
x4ryuusei - GameOn - Kingdom Hearts: 3D 3DS Test Cast

Channels: x4ryuusei
Destructoid

It will definitely improve by the time I truly cast the game, it'll be more steady and I'll have a better camera by next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back