• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

Oh, something I noticed: Was it just me, or did anyone else think they mixed up the field and battle themes for CoTM?

Mr Yippie

I honestly think it would have made more sense if they had switched the Knuckle Buster and Skull Noise :/ I mean both Sora and Riku fight the thing the Knuckle Buster is based off of on their first visit. So it makes more sense to get that one first. I know Sora fights it again the second visit to Traverse Town, but Riku doesn't yet he gets it, too. Not to mention it would just make more sense for you to get the TWEWY Keyblade when that entire story is wrapped aka after the second visit. I honestly believe they made a mistake when they decided when to give those two Keyblades out :/

makes sense but I think either

A) they wanted to give the cool blade out first

or

B) they wanted to keep it a secret you go back to Traverse

if it really was a mistake they could fix it in the US release but i doubt it

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, something I noticed: Was it just me, or did anyone else think they mixed up the field and battle themes for CoTM?

Not particularly. What I did get annoyed with was how regular in game Musketeer Mickey had his hat on his right ear, but when they zoom into his face and use the higher quality facial animation it is suddenly on his left ear. So it just keeps hopping back and forth from ear to ear and its really irritating. I honestly wish I had not noticed because it was kind of distracting during that world :p I wonder if an animation error like that could be fixed for the international release....

makes sense but I think either

A) they wanted to give the cool blade
out first

or

B) they wanted to keep it a secret you go back to
Traverse

if it really was a mistake they could fix it in the US release
but i doubt it

Well I wish they hadn't given out the cool one first :p It gets outdated as soon as you beat the next world and it makes me sad. I am really tempted to just keep using it, and only switch if I keep getting my ass kicked or something and I could use a stat boost....yeah I may actually do that :p

But yeah I know they won't change it for the international release. I just think they would fit better if they were swapped.

MasterZeR0

Not particularly. What I did get annoyed with was how regular in game Musketeer Mickey had his hat on his right ear, but when they zoom into his face and use the higher quality facial animation in is suddenly on his left ear. So it just keeps hopping back and forth from ear to ear and its really irritating. I honestly wish I had not noticed because it was kind of distracting during that world :p I wonder if an animation error like that could be fixed for the international release....

It just seemed like the field theme was faster and more intense, IMO .-.

And I didn't pay that much attention. And all I've seen so far was pretty crappy quality. Haha.

Absolute

I honestly think it would have made more sense if they had switched the Knuckle Buster and Skull Noise :/ I mean both Sora and Riku fight the thing the Knuckle Buster is based off of on their first visit. So it makes more sense to get that one first. I know Sora fights it again the second visit to Traverse Town, but Riku doesn't yet he gets it, too. Not to mention it would just make more sense for you to get the TWEWY Keyblade when that entire story is wrapped aka after the second visit. I honestly believe they made a mistake when they decided when to give those two Keyblades out :/

The one thing that annoyed me in KHI was that you had to go through 4 worlds before you got your first keyblade change from Kingdom Key in Deep Jungle. Perhaps 3D is taking the other extreme this case.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The one thing that annoyed me in KHI was that you had to go through 4 worlds before you got your first keyblade change from Kingdom Key in Deep Jungle. Perhaps 3D is taking the other extreme this case.

Every game since KH1 has pretty much given out 1 Keyblade per world on your first visit. I did not want them to change that, I just wanted them to give out the hideous and much more fitting Keyblade first. Like I said it would make more sense to get the Keyblade based off the gorrilla DE after both characters fight it. Not later on when only one of them fights it again, and the other has no battle at all and just randomly gets it :p

It just seemed like the field theme was faster and more intense, IMO .-.

And I didn't pay that much attention. And all I've seen so far was pretty
crappy quality. Haha.

The field theme is a bit more fast paced, but it also has more of a lighthearted tune to it I believe. I mean the battle theme is actually still pretty lighthearted in comparison to some of the others, but its more like a battle theme than the field theme. I think so anyway :p

Mr Yippie

the field themes that haven't been released are actually really good, wish someone would upload them

oh and HQ rips of the fantasia tracks that nutcracker suite is too good

speaking of which do you guys like the pastoral symphony fields or nutcracker forest better

MasterZeR0

the field themes that haven't been released are actually really good, wish someone would upload them

oh and HQ rips of the fantasia tracks that nutcracker suite is too good

speaking of which do you guys like the pastoral symphony fields or nutcracker forest better

Wasn't SoS just the one song played straight through? I couldn't distinguish between two different tracks.

And Pastoral Symphony, all the way :D

Mr Yippie

Wasn't SoS just the one song played straight through? I couldn't distinguish between two different tracks.

And Pastoral Symphony, all the way :D

there were a total of four different jams that played in each respective area (tower pastoral forest and bald mountain) for both the field and battle, but they were the full length versions so they're around ten minutes each and probably in really high quality

also stupid stupid chernabog battle oh man

MasterZeR0

there were a total of four different jams that played in each respective area (tower pastoral forest and bald mountain) for both the field and battle, but they were the full length versions so they're around ten minutes each and probably in really high quality

also stupid stupid chernabog battle oh man

OH GOD, I almost cried at that battle! Soooooooo scammed out of an amazing battle! D:

7Heartblade

Hey when Sora lands in TWTNW he says something thing about unlocking all 7 keyholes of Sleep...
1.Traverse Town
2.City of Bells
3.Pranksters Pairadice
4.The Grid
5. The Country of the Musketeers
6.Sythony of Sorcery
7. ???

MasterZeR0

Hey when Sora lands in TWTNW he says something thing about unlocking all 7 keyholes of Sleep...
1.Traverse Town
2.City of Bells
3.Pranksters Pairadice
4.The Grid
5. The Country of the Musketeers
6.Sythony of Sorcery
7. ???

Destiny Islands, in the tutorial.

Mr Yippie

by the way considering destiny islands isn't actually trapped in the RoS why did they unlock its keyhole

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I have no idea tbh. Maybe they used it to reach the other worlds? I donno.

Tim Burton's Wonderland, 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book, or a Pixar World would have looked nice in that seventh spot. Though I would prefer Tim Burton's Wonderland since its perfect for the Realm of Sleep.

7Heartblade

Tim Burton's Wonderland, 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book, or a Pixar World would have looked nice in that seventh spot. Though I would prefer Tim Burton's Wonderland since its perfect for the Realm of Sleep.

Yes! TB Wonderland would have been sick and we could have had Alice as a partner. If they do this Alice now she prolly end up kidnapped and we couldn't have her as a partner.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes! TB Wonderland would have been sick and we could have had Alice as a partner. If they do this Alice now she prolly end up kidnapped and we couldn't have her as a partner.

Already had the bosses picked out too.

Sora and Riku both fight those giant monster dog things the Queen sent to hunt down Alice. Sora has the Juju Bird and some Card Soldiers as an exclusive boss battle in his story, while Riku get the Jabberwockey as the exclusive boss in his story.

MasterZeR0

Already had the bosses picked out too.

Sora and Riku both fight those giant monster dog things the Queen sent to hunt down Alice. Sora has the Juju Bird and some Card Soldiers as an exclusive boss battle in his story, while Riku get the Jabberwockey as the exclusive boss in his story.

You mean the Bandersnatch?

And I could see Riku fighting the JubJub Bird, with Sora against the Jabberwocky. But meh. I'd rather see it in KH3, just because of the potential darkness and depth of the world. But that's just me.

101 Dalmatians would've been much better in 3D, IMO.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
vorpal keyblade :D and i really (like uber really) want the mad hatter and knave of hearts to be in kh3 it would be soooo epic i loved that movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back