• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
How is that a result of the Mark of Mastery Exam though? Aqua didn't get an evolved version of her Keyblade until the end of BBS, not after the Mark of Mastery Exam.

This. It really had nothing to do with the Mark of Mastery Exam. Terra got an evolved version of his Keyblade as well.

its been bugging me but does riku get a special keyblade after he reaches the
mark of mastery and becomes a true keyblade master like aqua did in
bbs?????/

Unless you are referring to how Aqua inherited the Master Keeper. However, that still didn't happen because she passed the exam, that was because Eraqus was killed and she used it to seal the Land of Departure.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
This. It really had nothing to do with the Mark of Mastery Exam. Terra got an evolved version of his Keyblade as well.

Unless you are referring to how Aqua inherited the Master Keeper. However, that still didn't happen because she passed the exam, that was because Eraqus was killed and she used it to seal the Land of Departure.

I thought there keyblades changed due to resolve they made, not to mention they have been training with their keyblades for atleast 5 years. Mabey it was somthing that came with time

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I thought there keyblades changed due to resolve they made, not to mention they have been training with their keyblades for atleast 5 years. Mabey it was somthing that came with time

I'm really not sure why their Keyblades changed. My point, and Memory Master's point, was that it had nothing to do with the Mark of Mastery exam.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure the upgraded versions of their weapon has something to do with them unlocking the true master potential in their hearts. Terra got his after he passed the ability to wield to Riku and Aqua got hers after she resolved to needing to fight Terra. She never actually says it but Nomura said in an interview that when Aqua meets Sora and Riku, she decided not to pass the keyblade onto Sora because she was resigned to needing to fight Terra, and she sensed that Terra had given Riku the ability to wield and saw that he and Sora were best friends and she didn't want them to end up fighting eachother like her and Terra.

Revolution

*Punch with Keyblaade*

You said Punch.

I guess I'm not dreaming. In which case, allow this GIF of NPH to express my feelings on the endings...

tumblr_m1rm6lor0Q1r0te5m.gif

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Also, the keychains shape the keyblade right? From a technical standpoint, maybe a part of their keychain changed, thus changing their keychain. Why would that matter you say? Well, I remember in the opening they purposely had that moment where they keychain was forming itself onto the keyblade.

iLeen

Awards
is there anyway i can watch a complete playthrough of this game

KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts - *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts 3D Video Collection - Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] - KH13.com Forum

Has a list of a few playthroughs and cutscenes. I would recommend either apaulliao or crimmyice

There are two links missing for crimmyice, so here's the link for the second part of the ending and the secret ending.
http://www.twitch.tv/crimmyice/b/313414527
http://www.twitch.tv/crimmyice/b/313450764

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
How is that a result of the Mark of Mastery Exam though? Aqua didn't get an evolved version of her Keyblade until the end of BBS, not after the Mark of Mastery Exam.

That's true, and note that I stated he might go on to attain an evolved WtD in KH3. All I'm saying is that we don't know for sure, but by no means does this game mean Riku won't get an evolved WtD.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That's true, and note that I stated he might go on to attain an evolved WtD in KH3. All I'm saying is that we don't know for sure, but by no means does this game mean Riku won't get an evolved WtD.

Its still unlikely. I mean Aqua and Terra only got "evolved" versions of their keyblades because those designs were originally used in the KH2FM secret ending. I think its more of gameplay thing than a story thing really.

khbirthbysleep

OMG SORA FAILED. it's cuz he was being really arrogant, though. he said that he is unbeatable even with out being a master. then Kairi is gonna train with Riku. Damn, this intense:confused::confused::confused::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MasterZeR0

that's a pain, I hope I don't get the nyan because damn if you don't get used to them fast

also damn shame that you can't boost up old cool keyblades

Agreed. It's also pretty lame that there aren't any keyblades gained from main story events. Y'know, like in BBS?

Mr Yippie

Agreed. It's also pretty lame that there aren't any keyblades gained from main story events. Y'know, like in BBS?

whatever you do please don't play the last scenes with that Knuckle Buster blade because damn is that one dumb (the new Sweetstack)

ferris gear is top tier though

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
whatever you do please don't play the last scenes with that Knuckle Buster blade because damn is that one dumb (the new Sweetstack)

ferris gear is top tier though

I honestly think it would have made more sense if they had switched the Knuckle Buster and Skull Noise :/ I mean both Sora and Riku fight the thing the Knuckle Buster is based off of on their first visit. So it makes more sense to get that one first. I know Sora fights it again the second visit to Traverse Town, but Riku doesn't yet he gets it, too. Not to mention it would just make more sense for you to get the TWEWY Keyblade when that entire story is wrapped aka after the second visit. I honestly believe they made a mistake when they decided when to give those two Keyblades out :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back