• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Did Sora's heart ever leave Ven? If not, I think we all know what's coming...

Ventus heart was in Roxas while Sora was asleep. But, Ventus was never ejected from the body, so his Nobody didn't form, luckily. It would of been another Namine, being made from nothing. :/

blueheart

Bronze Member
I wouldn't read too much into the new party member(s).
Could just be some Disney characters from the world Sora is in.

Exactly this. I don't know why every one is looking so much into it. It's probably just new Disney characters. That's a more exciting idea than having a Somebody that comes back. I'll be kind of pissed if it ends up being one.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
We have no idea what world was being talked about.
Nowhere does the person who played the demo talk about any world.

Originally Posted by 速報@保管庫(Alt)
I was able to play a little of the demo version. You can play in the familiar Traverse Town world. Two new characters are your teammates.* The bright bursts from the battles are even more illuminating than before. You’ll be able to climb up buildings. The battle system is large scale and has a flashy action style, it has a fun feeling. I’m surprised that the party members will be characters who haven’t appeared before. I think it seems the [main] battle opponent won’t be Heartless or Nobody.

*The magazine edits out the character’s names.

I assumed he meant that was where he was playing in the demo.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I assumed he meant that was where he was playing in the demo.

Oh, whoops.
Still, it's completely possible that these characters are disney characters. Just more important ones, like Donald, Goofy, Mickey, etc. Or, it could be disney characters who travels the worlds, like Merlin. And then, there is also the possibility of FF characters (Noctis and/or Lightning would be awesome :O).

If they are new original characters though, they better have a backstory, which is covered in BBSv2. Or, they better be presented in a way that's not too silly.... Maybe, Keyblade wielders from other worlds that sense the disturbance in the worlds go out to learn what's wrong and then find Sora and Co. or whatever. That wouldn't be too bad.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Oh, whoops.
Still, it's completely possible that these characters are disney characters. Just more important ones, like Donald, Goofy, Mickey, etc. Or, it could be disney characters who travels the worlds, like Merlin. And then, there is also the possibility of FF characters (Noctis and/or Lightning would be awesome :O).

If they are new original characters though, they better have a backstory, which is covered in BBSv2. Or, they better be presented in a way that's not too silly.... Maybe, Keyblade wielders from other worlds that sense the disturbance in the worlds go out to learn what's wrong and then find Sora and Co. or whatever. That wouldn't be too bad.

That would be something smart to do, since it would show that there's more than just the ones present.
But if it is, then you know some/most people will be like "Well how come they didn't help TAV stop MX, or help Sora before?"

And a backstory for said characters in BBSV2 would increase that games importance then. Since if new characters are introduced into 3D, then they will more than likely play a part in KH3. Unless they pull another Xion/Vanitas, where they introduce them and kill them off in the same game. (But they still might return)

k99y77

Awards
Oh, whoops.

lightning and noctis are a little out of place in this game they should put them in radiant garden with leon and the others in KH3, i really hope the new party members are original character. :/

vivi_07

I'm hoping that everyone meets again. I wonder if Sora will meet Aqua or Ventus in the next game? I'm pretty sure there will be some issues with the whole Terra thing and him stuck in the badlands. I think maybe Xehanort will be the final boss, and if Sora meets Aqua she will help him become the keyblade master to beat Xehanort. It would be cool if all the keyblade weilders were to team up and fight the final boss? :0

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
idt noctis would make his debut in a game where he isn't the main character, assuming that DDD is released before versus (which is most likely gunna happen), but Lightning is a definate possibilityy

And he laughs about it because he knows he's just trolling us.
Haha SO true :I

vivi_07

Hmmm.. true I think versus won't be out till then.. since I think it's Normura's last game he's gonna work on, and wants it to be perfect. :eek:
Fighting with Lightning or against her.. hmm I wonder which one is more fun?! >:)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
*Last final fantasy game he's working on.

After that, he should be KH exclusive.

vivi_07

Really just Final fantasy? I thought he was gonna retire? o.o
Darn it why couldn't KH3 come out next year already?! :/

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
he's been working on ff since 5 right? might be emotional for him when it ships (which is prolly why he's taking so much fucking time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back