• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

Hahaha well believe what you want, you are actually looking pretty silly to me as you have no idea about my connections in Japan. I forgot how fun forums are...and thats pretty stupid of a girl to say that, since you can only get it a week before official release in Japan if you are friends or relatives in the company :p

This post. This post is pretty funny.

also lol chaser it was a bit suspicious.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If they are making an HD remaster of KH1, it would be nice and\or cool if they added a couple deleted scenes, like the ones shown in the Beta trailer. Not all, just the ones that would fit the game in the way it is now.

Watching this trailer, I feel like the scene where Sora is running was in one of KH3D's trailers, but that might be my memory playing a trick on me.

The part where Riku is standing and tells Sora he's going to disappear would be awesome....I feel like Vanitas stole the line, though. Also, the stance and location are similar to Zexion!Sora's stance during Re:CoM R/R. But hey, BRING IT ON.

Roxas (or is it, Roxus? lol) and Axel have a lot of fans (I thought Days!Roxas would have scraped his popularity, yet I guess not since he ended up second). I'm not surprised about the Character results, except a bit on Terra. I'm happy he's liked to that extent because he's awesome. I wish we had the rest, though, just to see where each ended up.

Lol. Roxus. That is why I'm slightly shocked by the results. I honestly thought Days had made Roxas' popularity drop. I was actually expecting Riku to be in the top 5, but I guess not. I'm glad Terra is, though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's just remastering, there wouldn't be any new scenes(Though I'm not opposed to the Final Mixes being the remastered)

blueheart

Bronze Member

If you pause at a certain point in the montage of scenes, there's one with Riku and Kairi talking on Destiny Island.

And Sora climbing on Darside's arm, FTW!

Last edited:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

just put the unused cutscenes in a theater

also give us a theater for each game.

i say if they do an HD collection give us all three FM's and com. for like $60

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

just put the unused cutscenes in a theater

also give us a theater for each game.
Mmmm, I agree(maybe make a thread for things we want to see in Remastered games*Being hopeful of course*) :p

i say if they do an HD collection give us all three FM's and com. for like $60

Bit generous, don't you think? Of course, if Americans purchase it for $60, I'd have to pay $120 for it :/

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Mmmm, I agree(maybe make a thread for things we want to see in Remastered games*Being hopeful of course*) :p

Bit generous, don't you think? Of course, if Americans purchase it for $60, I'd have to pay $120 for it :/

aw damn really? that sucks man. lol $45 then haha

also I think there is one somewhere in the video games section.

Unrequited Lust

It'd be really freaking nice if they at least hinted at Birth by Sleep Volume 2 already.

Glad to see Aqua up there. She might be my favorite protagonist.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

aw damn really? that sucks man. lol $45 then haha
Pfft, just make it cheaper for yourself.

also I think there is one somewhere in the video games section.
Pfft. There's too much in there. I think they need to sticky the threads they want to keep, clear out the forums, un-sticky them and let things roll

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If you pause at a certain point in the montage of scenes, there's one with Riku and Kairi talking on Destiny Island.

And Sora climbing on Darside's arm, FTW!

That scene in in KH1 isn't it? Not in that exact form, btu it is still the same.

And you can climb the Darkside's arm in KH1 as well. It is just trickier because you have to keep your balance and it is easy to fall off of it.

blueheart

Bronze Member

It looks like it's after Sora & Kairi 's scene, "Let's take the raft and go, just the two of us!", and Kairi is sitting on the dock while Riku comes up to her.

I just think it's interesting, it might have been a conversation between them, while Sora was not there.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

It looks like it's after Sora & Kairi 's scene, "Let's take the raft and go, just the two of us!", and Kairi is sitting on the dock while Riku comes up to her.

two timing whore lol jk

anyway I'm looking forward to reading the whole interview. it's been a while... even though that fake was pretty good.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I'm sure the data world will have some importance, but I don't think it'll be the main setting.

-waits patiently for info- Thanks Sham for all of the news! The fact that we now know how far in development they are makes me excited. I hope they keep up this stride and finish it by the end of this year. :3
The fact that we are dealing with the data in sora's heart id be surprised if the "data world" didn't make an appearance.

k99y77

Awards

if he is makes a Kingdom Hearts HD collection then i hope we get Final mixes because i think
this is probably our last chance of getting them :( , and about KHDDD's development being
40 to 50 percent complete is this good news or bad news? and when did they start development it?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

if he is makes a Kingdom Hearts HD collection then i hope we get Final mix because i think
this is probably our last chance of getting them :( , and about KHDDD's development being
40 to 50 percent complete is this good news or bad news? and when did they start development it?

Good considering they started in September last year. This makes it highly likely the game will be released at least in Japan by mid 2012, maybe even earlier.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Good news since it started FULL development in September so it's further down the line than what many of us expected.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Good news since it started FULL development in September so it's further down the line than what many of us expected.

The fake interview said "We work on it every other Wednesday."

that would have been shitty if that was true

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The fake interview said "We work on it every other Wednesday."

that would have been shitty if that was true

The real interviews say "We are working our hardest on these games *hard case of laughter*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back