• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

No one should have to watch it online, the system hopping KH is doing is just retarded.

And yet many people watch it online even with or without the systems. There will always be a group of people left out from playing the games, even if it was all on one system. If you want to play, buy a 3DS. If you don't want to buy a 3DS, then watch the game online. It is that simple.

CA59

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu.

And yet many people watch it online even with or without the systems. There will always be a group of people left out from playing the games, even if it was all on one system. If you want to play, buy a 3DS. If you don't want to buy a 3DS, then watch the game online. It is that simple.

Good point. Still, I'm not a fan of the system hopping.

GolliM

Well I'm not a fan of making games on old platforms instead of trying to use the new technology.. Though I think it's absolutely retarded how they made BBS for PSP and now they are making BBS part 2 for the vita thingy... and the same thing with Days/Coded on DS and this on 3DS. I hate them so much I hope someone can lend me their Vita...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well I'm not a fan of making games on old platforms instead of trying to use the new technology.. Though I think it's absolutely retarded how they made BBS for PSP and now they are making BBS part 2 for the vita thingy... and the same thing with Days/Coded on DS and this on 3DS. I hate them so much I hope someone can lend me their Vita...

We don't know if BBSv2 is being made for the Vita. We don't even know if BBSv2 exists (however likely it is)

BBS on the PSP was actually to allow fans to play a main KH title on the go. Idk but I thought it was a logical move to have it on the PSP.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Yeah, they never mentioned anything about what system BBSV2 would be on. As a matter of fact, the only things we have to go on to even know anything about BBSV2 are this;

[video=youtube;bsotSNA7aoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsotSNA7aoQ[/video]

and the little hints in interviews about a mystery game that will connect BBS to the rest of the games.

Xammag

Yeah, they never mentioned anything about what system BBSV2 would be on. As a matter of fact, the only things we have to go on to even know anything about BBSV2 are this;

and the little hints in interviews about a mystery game that will connect BBS to the rest of the games.

I'm pretty sure someone said that putting that "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" thing in was not to imply another game, but to mean fans should "Reconnect with Kingdom Hearts". Like, go back and play the games knowing all that you know of the story now.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure someone said that putting that "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" thing in was not to imply another game, but to mean fans should "Reconnect with Kingdom Hearts". Like, go back and play the games knowing all that you know of the story now.

That was SEQXGIRL and she said it here :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The poster isn't referring to the "Reconnect" part. He was referring to the part that says "Birth By Sleep Volume II"

Also, referring to the interviews that mention a mysterious game along with KH3D.

blueheart

Bronze Member

I personally think BBSv.2 should just be a movie, like Advent Children, but one exclusive to the PSP.

Last edited:

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I personally think BBSv.2 should just be a movie, like Advent Children, but one exclusive to the PSP.

Eh, nah. We'd be waiting too long for a (in all likelihood) short movie that wouldn't feel as complete as a game. And the Disney characters wouldn't look too good in an extended CGI film. There's a reason KH will never play with the exact same level of realism as a game like FFXIII.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Eh, nah. We'd be waiting too long for a (in all likelihood) short movie that wouldn't feel as complete as a game. And the Disney characters wouldn't look too good in an extended CGI film. There's a reason KH will never play with the exact same level of realism as a game like FFXIII.

It wouldn't be in CGI like FF, it would be in the same format the cutscenes already are in KH.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If it were to be a movie, how would you know it wouldn't be in CGI? It's S-E and Disney's decision, not yours.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
the vibe I got from what you typed wasn't the guessing kind.

blueheart

Bronze Member
That happens a lot to me. People misunderstand my tone, I use the wrong tone, or it comes off as a different tone. All the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back