• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reversal

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation now in!)

That's one thing Days did very well with. The party members. Sure I thought the over all story was slow and kinda boring but the conversations Roxas had with the other members on missions were very nice. Just wish we could have had more missions with the Castle Oblivion members.

It was a nice touch, even if some of the dialog was a bit short and sometimes even stale, but I did enjoy running around with some of the Org. members. <3 Wish a few of them had better stats when it came to certain missions, but ah well. Multiplayer was a good addition, too, even if I didn't have a lot of people to play with. ,_____,
Anyways, I found going solo was more enjoyable than having party members.
Felt like I got more accomplished and it was nice not having to rely on others (mainly Donald - his constant cast of 'cure' was the only thing I found useful) to always be around. Don't get me wrong; the company is nice, and very useful in specific situations, but I can do without.
That's why I enjoyed D-links so much: the whole atmosphere of 'having them around, but not really' - plus, you have a wide(r) assortment of abilities and whatnot, so...yes.

Megavoltage

Awards

That's why I enjoyed D-links so much: the whole atmosphere of 'having them around, but not really' - plus, you have a wide(r) assortment of abilities and whatnot, so...yes.
Yes! I love the D-link. It's something I hope returns in future games. I like having dialog with Disney characters but I don't want them following me around when I'm exploring and fighting monsters. With the D-link you still have a strong connection to Disney characters but without them following you around 24/7.

Grey

Can this be added to the main page? It's a pain in the ass to find otherwise, at this point.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Done and done ;D

Grey

Done and done ;D

That was fast, thank you. :)

I'm enjoying this interview. It's nice to fill the news drought with stuff like this... I suppose I missed it, but where is Shimomura mentioned, besides when she was mentioned in regards to Twilight Town's music?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
That was all there was in regards to Yoko, but I still thought it was worth mentioing :) backstory to things like that are always interesting little tidbits of info people tend to like to find out about~

Drewadactyl

I watched the trailer again and i cant help but get the feeling we'll be watching Sora and Riku doing crazy moves instead of actually making them do it. Thats just the feeling I get. I put a link to the video. Tell me what you guys think.
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wcKDo39twwc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shadowii

by any chance is there a list of character popularity or did they just show the top five

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i agree, you think complaining here is bad, Youtube is worse.

Lol, I was joking.

Tell me about it...always complain, bash and being negative. Gross...

Right? I think there should be a new rule: "NO COMPLAINING"

Then maybe we'll get something done.

One of the things I hate about this fandom: the whining.

Go to another fandom. It will be exactly the same. "HOUSE. I HATE HOUSE. THIS SEASON WAS CRAP."

"AH SUPERNATURAL. WHY U MAKE CAS GOD. I HATE THIS SERIES."

"ZELDA. WHY WE NEVER GET SEQUEL TO FIRST GAME OR IS IT THE THIRD I DON'T REMEMBER. CONTINUITY IS CRAP."

"BATMAN. WHY MAKE HIM GO THROUGH TIME. AND WHY THE HELL IS BARBARA GETTING TO BE BATGIRL AGAIN. THIS EXCLUDING THE DISABLED COMMUNITY BY GIVING HER THE ABILITY TO WALK."

It is all the same.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
by any chance is there a list of character popularity or did they just show the top five

I was already interested in this as well to see on which place in the list Naminé, Riku and Ventus are, but apparently judging from the scans Famitsu itself cut the list only to the top five.

@Ethnic Woman:

Sooo true...meh.

So what to do about it? Haters are gonna hate.

Still, I would be so relieved if they would really either just shut up and let those who want to enjoy the franchise do that without always interjecting with their whining OR limit it just to Fourm Insanity.

Bah, wishful thinking...and as you said, other fandoms seem to be as bad if not even worse than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back